What's new

does yer wife talk a lot?

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
I don't know how someone could have the heart to deny their own blood/child....

...There is something really screwed up about that...
same type of person who wants to find a spot to stretch their welfare check as far as possible...

YUMMY!!!!!

finder

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM ONLY IT'S MY HUSBAND THAT TALKS TOO MUCH. He will ask me where i ate lunch... when i tell him, McDonalds... the fool will ask me what i ordered! For crying out loud. F#*ckin cheeseburger ! #1 on the menu. O.K.? The same sh*t I have always ordered for the past 8 years since we've known each other. Who the hell cares what someone orders at McDonalds? This guy just yap yap yap all the damn time. Death BY Details

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM ONLY IT'S MY HUSBAND THAT TALKS TOO MUCH. He will ask me where i ate lunch... when i tell him, McDonalds... the fool will ask me what i ordered! For crying out loud. F#*ckin cheeseburger ! #1 on the menu. O.K.? The same sh*t I have always ordered for the past 8 years since we've known each other. Who the hell cares what someone orders at McDonalds? This guy just yap yap yap all the damn time. Death BY Details

ummmm im just sayin..

#1 is a big mac
it's all my wife will eat LOLOL

bobcat1963

Parker Schnobel
Veteran
Not only does mine talk a lot but she talks over and through me,when she goes on a tangent I cannot get a word in.Thats one of the reasons we get along,I don't say shit most of the time except,yes dear,ok or I understand.I love when she asks me"whatcha thinkin":)I just see two little birds flying around in my head.What she does not understand is I have so much shit to deal with and think about that I just do not want to talk.I can set down my cell phone,go make a sandwich and when I return,she is still talking.But I still love being with her.BC

SuperSizeMe

A foot without a sock...
Veteran
HearingAid.gif

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

remember this little ditty?

You talk too much
You worry me to death
You talk too much
You even worry my pet

You just talk
Talk too much

You talk about people
That you don't know
You talk about people
Wherever you go

You just talk
Talk too much

You talk about people
That you've never seen
You talk about people
You can make me scream

You just talk
you talk too much

[Instrumental Interlude]

You talk too much
You worry me to death
You talk too much
You even worry my pet

You just talk
Talk too much

You talk about people
That you don't know
You talk about people
Wherever you go

You just talk
Talk too much

You talk about people
That you've never seen
You talk about people
You can make me scream

MMJcali

mine is out of town..
for the first few hours the silence was nice..
now i miss her background noise.

times two.

plus she listens to me when I want to vent...or am excited about a new tool...the least I could do for her is listen back.

nobody is perfect. but we already know that, cause were all members of icmag :shark:

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
Get yourself a bumpin stereo in your ride and get yerself some hearing damage. My ears stopped ringing after about ten years, but I still say "huh?" all the time. I had a coworker who yapped constantly, and unfortunately I had to learn to tune her out. Unbeknownst to me, the new filter stopped ALL womens speech, so I have no idea what any women have said since.

It's kinda nice!

(makes self comfy on couch)

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
what do you tell a woman with 2 black eyes?

nothing
you done told that bitch to shut the fuck up twice!

HASH GORDON

This thread shouldn't exist at all. Isn't it a given all broads can't turn off the mouth long enough to allow male brains to recuperate? I mean comeon people......there's a reason there are stereotypes......quite often they're true and are representative of the very subset of individuals you're discussing.
In this scenario it would be like a Twilight Zone episode replete with a Rod Serling smoking prologue talking about a world where women were actually silent.
Does ANYONE know some chicks that don't yap? If you do, you may have discovered an entirely new species. ;)
female.jpg

L

longearedfriend

Does ANYONE know some chicks that don't yap? If you do, you may have discovered an entirely new species.
yes

I love those girls (they are definitively few in between)

what do you tell a woman with 2 black eyes?!

:)
I felt bad for the picture I posted
I feel less bad now

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
at least you have a wife. I met my soulmate in college - she worked as a cook. She was/is the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. Seriously. From Greece - really small like 5'2" with nice little firm boobs and the most incredible ass and eyes EVER. I got caught up drinking and taking pills in college and shit just died. Turned out in sophomore year I got her pregnant - and she waited until I graduated to tell me. I had no clue - but just recently remembered having sex with her. Anyway, she showed up at my last ethics class with my daughter who was then 2 or so...and I didn't have any clue and ignored her. Then on my birthday she showed up after TWO YEARS and tried to reconnect with me at a pub, and I ignored her the whole time. She had paid the bartender to play "our songs"...and she was calling my name then it turned into yelling at me then I got up and she was like "yeah you'd better leave! /if you walk out that door...you're a coward! you're never going to meet your daughter! Please don't go!"
That was last May.
Idk at least you have someone. I will never settle. I will only marry a woman I truly love. So I have to find that again or just live solo.

Yummy redux. This was the girl of your dreams. Your soulmate. And you barely remember having sex with her? WTF over?

I know who this is. This Mark Zuckerberg.

Latest posts

Latest posts