M

mugenbao

but.. you gotta understand..
with understanding then you can have compassion, and maybe patience/endurance

try to find out why she talks so much

maybe it makes her feel good ?

maybe its her way of blowing her steam/calming her anxiety

maybe she needs to get laid
I see what you're saying, but... If it's not the last one, I don't really care :)

Last edited:

RoachClip

I hold El Roacho's
Veteran
My GF yaps about her nails, shoe sales, high lights in her hair but even with her mouth going it still feels good knowing your with someone you love. I rather be with a yapper then be sitting around blowing up a rubber doll called Sarah Palin!!

( I Respect & Love Woman, this comment is for Joking only )

Last edited:

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran

how old are you guys fred?

That's what I'm wondering too. Being able to do what you want to do, listening/watching tv, reading the paper, etc, you just need to understand the response you need to give her while shes yapping.
After 21 years of listing to her I can watch, read, do pretty much what ever I want and just shake my head up and down or side to side depending on how her voice is while she yaps and I watch football. You'll get it. It just takes time grasshopper!

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I rather be with a yapper then be sitting around blowing up a rubber doll called Sarah Palin!!
that was a funny thought so I had to look up images.......

naaaaaaah, that was too rude as women cruise these boards. I did google image search that & found a funny drawing of said doll w/an american flag background.

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
That's what I'm wondering too. Being able to do what you want to do, listening/watching tv, reading the paper, etc, you just need to understand the response you need to give her while shes yapping.
After 21 years of listing to her I can watch, read, do pretty much what ever I want and just shake my head up and down or side to side depending on how her voice is while she yaps and I watch football. You'll get it. It just takes time grasshopper!

Hahaha...That is why only Men get Parkinson's Disease!!

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
You guys are soooo funny! NOT :fsu:

C'mon Mrs B....this is kinda like women making fun of the "Man Cold"--
We all have someone we love in our lives...and sometimes they tend to babble on a bit...oh shit....seems I have caught it!! LMAO!!:tiphat:

Haps

stone fool
Veteran
Yeah, mine talks a lot too, but it don't bother me any more. My secret? A hundred miles. Get a hundred miles away from the bitch and it won't bother you any more.

L

longearedfriend

how can you get a hundred miles from her and still be with her

R

rick shaw

That is interesting,in most of the situations that I have been in or around it is the guy who is the know it all and usually has the first and last comment on each and every event.
Perhaps you are no longer interested in the minutiae of your girlfriend's life. Sad,if you show some interest or attention in what interests someone you love,then good things will happen,try it.

rives

Inveterate Tinkerer
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I read about a study that was done to determine the amount of daily conversation that each sex needed in order to feel socially fulfilled. The results probably won't come as a surprise to most of this group. Men needed to speak around 2000-2500 words over the course of a day to hit their comfort level. Women needed to speak 6000-7000 words to get the same result. Yep, we're wired differently.

Latest posts

Latest posts