What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Does the one hit wonder cannabis exist?

numberguy

unfortunately most all one hit wonders are one hit wonders for the first joint

then the brain figures out the path ways ..and says..ok ..gimmie a couple more drags
I will ask the heavy hardcore smokers if it is still a one hitter after 13 years I honestly haven't asked. It still is for me but I don't smoke it everyday, I dont really like it. But you are correct when it comes to the intensity and trippyness only first time users get the full effect the next time it is good, but not as intensely uncomfortable as the first time. I have noticed this with other strong phenos or plants too. The one hitter from 2009 is a cross of two that are on dimes list, just from early genetics.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Lifesaver. That was STRONG pot. I have been looking for seeds for years. A member sent me some and they were dead. We tried but no dice.

Anyone holding Lifesaver beans....pop em and share them far and wide.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Purple Paki , Arcata TrainWreck , Herijuana , and some AE77 G13 Hash Plant

anyone still grow the old tangerine Jackie-O?

this Durban Poison x Triangle Kush has some of the loudest terps I’ve come across in years

IMG_2907.jpeg

numberguy

I agree but that was SO[SO] long ago for me

I was talking about first joint of a new variety

and how the brain figures out the path ways or whatever and lets you know the next day

when you try the second joint

if it really was that good
Not newbs, I meant the first time you smoke that particular pheno, or new to you weed. Most will not get as high as the first time they smoke a new killer variety. It will still be good even great but not replicate that first experience with that particular variety of weed. You cant hide from good weed no matter how much you have smoked in your life it will get you every time. Tolerance is real but with good weed a lot of hardcore users will cut back on the sheer amount they smoke on there own.

Reactions: Rgd

hamstring

Veteran
Never smoked a one hit quitter before.

I see some names I have grown and smoked and never had the same , "one hit quit" as others did. Sugar Black rose, Herijuana (Sanies) I have grown both but didn't have this one hit experience but as always it comes down to phenos.
I have grown but never smoke White Widow because it got ripped before I had the chance to smoke it. Huge plant that must be harvested at the end of October for me.

One strain from (sanies) was KO Kush and it was a 2 or 3 hit quitter but I didn't enjoy the speedy type buzz it had.

Love this thread want to hear others one hot quite strains.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
My home grown bud always seems to give me a stronger buzz than the black market dro does. The problem is i cant seem to grow enough to satisfy my needs. I have a bunch of ladies growing now. Some are in flower cycle others are waiting to be transplanted and moved to the bloom room. Hopefully i can start flowering anough plants to have me a perpetual harvest going.

purple_man

Veteran
high fambz!

armedoldhippy got it right :)

get rid of the tolerance build up, and any and every properly grown modern hybrid will knock your socks off....

and if that ain*t working, bake/get and eat some eddibles (caution, one time dopegurt -> bubblehasj 0.3g dissolved in a spoon of butter, mixed with a strawberry yoghurt made me pass out and lay me out for 3 days and nights straight, not advisable, we were young and foolish tehehehehe)

blessss

hamstring

Veteran
I agree that tolerance buildup is going to be an issue no matter what the strain. I too like edibles and use them .

I also know there are some really potent phenos out there and I will continue to look for these. We all have our reasons for strain hunting and mine is for potency.

purple_man

Veteran
seeing k2 and ice in your list make me feel you know the good old one's !

cheers !

:tiphat:
sheeeesh, long long time for real bro!!!!

k2 aka nlxww or ice makes me timbers shivers :)

you ever tried the "k3" nirvana seeds released after k2 amsterdamexport to rest of europe stopped???

still missing the old nl#4 (3 x 5, simply sold in the 90s as a nl), that lemon/citric tasting forefather of the sensi star.... stole eons of peoples lives (mine included...), puff puff be stoned n couchlocked, 2 hours later wake up n take another puff, rinse and repeat, .... a week later, hmmmm.... puff pufff, another week gone, .... zenks for ze throwback soldiers (DIME y haBIBI) :)

blessss

seeing k2 and ice in your list make me feel you know the good old one's !

cheers !

:tiphat:

Last edited: