What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Does the one hit wonder cannabis exist?

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Does the one hit wonder cannabis exist? What's the longest high you've ever gotten from ONE bowl of cannabis.

Name that strain And sey the feeling you got.

Thx.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
if you get a well grown sample this strain will rock your dome on the first hit...
rebel dan wins.png

here's a decently growing sample about 11 feet or so...
BE DOC  Levitate 9.28.23.JPG

goingrey

With a high enough tolerance nothing will do it and with a low enough tolerance anything will do it. Tolerance is strain specific too so good to keep different ones in rotation, or to stick to just one if you don't want any surprises hehe.

Strongest weed I have smoked is still OG Kush. Grown Karma Genetics Josh D OG, Dinafem OG Kush, and Alpine Seeds Lemon Larry IBL. All were good. None of them might be available at the moment but with three for three, chances are whatever fourth one you get will also be good.

And how does it make you feel, when you have too much? Well like "oh no I shouldn't have said that one thing many days ago, and that girl over there (who hasn't even noticed me) KNOWS I'm high (couldn't give a rats ass even if she did) better get out of here fast but can't because the legs feel wobbly" haha.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Haze. Grown by Flower Power

One big bong rip will blast me good for a few hours.

It has the power and effect that make me all good. Don't want a smoke, drink, food, nothing. Just clear focused positive energy, completely content, Incredible herbs.

1-2 hit rippers..
Old school Black Domina
The right Durban Poison
The right white widow
Many sativa's..

The plants are out there just got to find them..and grow them correctly.

rolandomota

Veteran
If your getting very high with a hit or two then you don't smoke that often and your opinion doesn't hold much weight for high tolerance smokers I have gotten in to arguments with @dubi about this with his hype strain descriptions

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Haze. Grown by Flower Power

One big bong rip will blast me good for a few hours.

It has the power and effect that make me all good. Don't want a smoke, drink, food, nothing. Just clear focused positive energy, completely content, Incredible herbs.
hahahahaha

thats what I like on it, that I dont get hungry and sleepy... mind is alert and focused.

Verdant Whisperer

I wouldn't call this the strongest strain i've smoked, but the most positive and complex effects, has to be the original jack herer. had my friends and I feeling like creative geniuses, laughing, feeling good, then next day forgetting the idea's we came up with. certain strains I can connect with positive experiences. my top 3
1. Jack Herer 2. White Russian 3. Fruity Pebbles OG -My favorite top 3 strains. my favorite strain i've grown was a while back Amnesia Lemon Haze.

Last edited:

shithawk420

Veteran
i think i remember some BOG strain that was one hitter quitter for me.its been so long.gonna take me a second.think it was Lifesaver.maybe it was a good pheno but it rocked my socks off in 2 hits.a skywalker OG pheno got me good too

numberguy

Yes one hitters exist, two hitters don't count there easy. The first one hitter I encountered was skunk 1 in 1979 in san diego and no I was not a light weight. Then again in 1985 when I started growing skunk 1, one hitters were common, one mistake in the early 90s lost it in the skunks. Took till 2009 to finally remake one, still have it. Found another one, going to retest from outdoors tonight. #12 daughter of the 2009 one hitter, you can't go by looks.

Attachments

• MVC-660X.JPG
    MVC-660X.JPG
    225.1 KB · Views: 51
  • MVC-662X.JPG
    MVC-662X.JPG
    160.1 KB · Views: 43

EasyE

I've been smoking Super Boof for a few months, along with others. One hit off a dry pipe sends me. But, although I'm a daily puffer, I'm older and learned to appreciate a lower tolerance, and now I smoke less. It specifically allows me to enjoy the nuances of each specific strain. And I keep variety so that I'm never building up tolerance to any one strain.
I saw Willie Nelson perform last Friday and that one puff of the Boof put me in a special place.

numberguy

1 hit from a pipe, hash taste, hard to get a deep hit. Effects at two minuets, edgy feeling in chest another min or two and the high in the head kicks in along with the edgy chest feeling. Half hour later took hit number two edgy chest feeling fades and body relaxation takes over along with more head high did not take a third hit. Will be culled for too short of high and don't like the edgy chest feeling. Plant was originally kept for a skunk smell in veg that faded.

Brother Nature

I've personally found it's outdoor sativa's that do it best for me. We have a cut on this island called Te Kakariki and it's a beautiful grated carrot smelling, long flowering sativa that just over powers anything else you've smoked that day. Long lasting, euphoric, everything just looks better... "man..." kind of weed.

Latest posts

Latest posts