What's new

Does Marijuana Kill Sexual Pleasure?

Big Chicks make Big Dicks?

Big Chicks make Big Dicks?

Big chicks make big dicks?

Stinking Roger & others - each to their own

Personally, I'm into quality, not quantity.

EDITED for good taste. My apologies if I offended. Don't know what got into me earlier on...

Last edited:

bluebublelove

big girls are hot, weed makes me horny, and I either cum instantly or take for fucking ever.....just depends in the mood my dick is in ;)

bluebublelove

Dicks have moods???

sure.

I guess scientifically it would be referred to as my libido, stamina, desire, etc but none of those I control...

pot certainly makes me horny but I've never noticed any correlation between how long it takes me to cum, or alternatively not come.

I think I am more intimately connected when I've smoked but the lack or increase in sexual desire/ability has more to do with the time of day, stress, mental state, etc...for instance if I wake up with a clear head, well rested and no physical exertion taking a toll on my energy and I have sex in bed I usually won't last more than 5 minutes but if I've had a long day, high stress level, alot of physical exertion etc I can usually not manage to pop off an orgasm in anything under fifteen minutes...........and this is what I mean by the mood my dick is in cause it kinda just goes with the flow and does what it feels like.