What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Does anyone Download movies off the internet anymore?

S

sirius haze

I download all my films with MEGA its safer and quicker i found, with great pleasure i recently saw 'once upon a time in america' again and a funny film 'the informant' , speaking of funny film i strongly advise two spanish films i liked very much its 'the perfect crime' (crimen ferpecto) and 'the day of the beast' (el dia de la bestia), great movies to see with a smoke :)

sprinkl

Veteran
Of course I download movies...

What? You actually watch F'ing TV? I hear people pay over $60/month for satellite feeds of that crap. Wow...

Of Course, 20 years ago when I ran into someone who hadn't watched TV in 3 years I was stunned and speechless. LOL I've absorbed an amazing amount of information since then.... mostly with that reclaimed tv watching time.

Interesting about the notices as I've only gotten a few. I don't think my ISP cares as much as others... lol

Keep it Clean! :D

Nowadays I watch Netflix mostly.
Used to into downloading movies and TV shows but in the end it was more hoarding, downloading stuff I was never going to watch...
I hope someday everything becomes public domain and you can watch it all with something like Netflix... $10/month seems fair to me

B

birdman_

HElly YEA, OFTEN ! ..Imoe Torrents Downloaded Several times a week for WELL over Ten Yrs .. In fact my first Exp' with them was Via Lime torrents in about 2002 I think ..Nah another name! ? ...Anyway They were ALWAYS full of VIRUS'S and 90%? Of weren't the TITLE NAME,or as Described..

------

Movies. (Occasional Music)
TUF
UFC
SERIES-SITCOMS.. (got that 'Spectre' Paused!) save loads! ..we've been "married" for Yrs - and yrs to come Hopefully! :D
No Messin,Cueing... Etc..

^Bering in Mind No Wheels! ): ,Sure that May Alter Circumstances. .. " Hmmn,somewhat and only for a Partial time I BET ?.. /-: ". Jst so Easy and Especially Convenient ..

^ Yea K.A.T is Cool But AHAA Torrents is also very Good ..

Last edited:

DemonTrich

Veteran
too bad yts is down for the count. was a super awesome top quality site. at least I got 15 movies before the mpaa shut them down.

KAT...well ive been extremely unhappy with the quality, dead d/l's, and just garbage quality. maybe I got spoiled by yts.

B

birdman_

Utorrent and TPB.SX are your BEST FRIENDS!

Bit Comet n K.A.T / Ahaa Torrents Usually for me.. Utorrent's A Popular One. ^ I Like the Recommended Torrent's feature with Ahaa,Probabley Missing something with Kat.

N.B: On the Chromebook [As Yet?] BItford is used,or 'JS Torrents' is Available Too.(which I haven't Used) "....:nono: But Don't Bother Download Speed is Painfully SLOW Imoe.Occasionally I remember being surprised with an Episode or two of That Scottish/American "Outlander" Series

I have a Quite Top Notch Fibre Broadband Connection

Last edited: