What's new

Dödsknarks hideout

Dödsknark

Here are a couple of shots from day 37. All of the apollo. I will snap a couple of the Satoris and the Aurora later. I believe they have mag deficiency. Not sure yet... Of to search the forums. Enjoy these while I look around.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

You must spread some rep around....

That last macro is fantastic!

How many days do you think you'll have to flower the Apollo?

Dödsknark

Hey Bork! Always nice to have you stopping by :)

I'm really a big noob when it comes to harvest timing. Any help would be appreciated. Trichs seem to be milking up. My plan is to feed her one more time today or tomorrow and then begin a 10-14 day flush, harvesting at 20% amber trichs. Any input or advice on that? Never grown apollo before...

There's a thread somewhere I think in the harvesting forum, where the dude makes a very good point....your best indicator for harvest time is THE PLANT! When they're done, they really do just look....done. =) He has some good comparison photos, and makes the point that trichome cloudyness isn't the only indicator, and it makes a lot of sense, plus I have such a damn difficult time getting a good trich reading, as I end up destroying most of them in the process of trying to gather and observe them, lol.

Anyways, I do the best I can on monitoring the trichs, and I watch the plants, and when they look DONE, I give them a few more days to a week, then chop.

Or, like now, I chop because it looks done, trichs look about right, and I'm out of weed, lol.

Dödsknark

I'll go by trichs mostly and by how the plants look.

Fed them all at full strength yesterday and added a teaspoon of mineral magic. Hope that helps with deficiencies.

Pics soon

Dödsknark

This will be a big post. My apologies.

So I took some photos. Not really happy with them as light was crap but I wanted to show someshots of the other girls so here we go. They are all 40 days into 12/12.

I will decide who gets to stay once I've smoked em all. Hermi will go away...

First up is the shortest satori.

picture.php

picture.php

Next we have the hermi. Medium tall satori. Looks a bit molested after I've been roughing her up looking for nanners. Thought this was going to be a keeper.

picture.php

picture.php

Tallest satori.

picture.php

picture.php

Aurora indica.

picture.php

Apollo 11.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Sam the Caveman

Good'n Greasy
Veteran
I read in another aurora indica thread about how there is a runt pheno with nearly no buzz at all. Said it was shorter than the rest, had very little branching and not much stretch at all upon flowering. They said you could roll up a big fattie and barely get a head change.

I hope that's not the pheno you have, but if it is, just letting you know it's not your average AI.

Here is a link to that thread if you would like to read,

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=105151&highlight=aurora

Nice grow, those Satori's are beautiful.

Dödsknark

Yeah Arvid! Bubble hash will be made. Wanna try making some drysift as well.

Hey Sam. Seen countdown to liquorday? Gotta get my bro to DL it for me. I keep forgetting... Yeah I read about that AI pheno and it's been in the back of my head ever since. Time will tell. She has started putting out a little crystals at least. Ain't really that short either. There is hope but thanks for the heads up Sam!

Dödsknark

I have pretty much decided to chop my hermi. Flushed her soil heavily today and will let her dry up and then she goes. Keeps putting out nanners and I don't want it ruining the other ladies.

Two pictures of her from today which is day 45.

picture.php

picture.php

The rest of the girls are doing good. After some helpful advice from tokinafatty I decided to feed the apollo a bit more. She has gotten one dose of ripen. Will get one more. Don't know how that works really but it doesn't contain any N but has the other goodies so I figured it would do. Her last waterings will be in plain PH'd water.

Thanks for looking :)

Dödsknark

Kinda sad that the hermi goes. Her buds are solid and pretty covered. Oh well.

And... I have done it... Snipped a joint's worth of lower nugs on the apollo. I am very impressed to say the least. Really looking forward to the finished product on that one.

A

arvid b

I have pretty much decided to chop my hermi. Flushed her soil heavily today and will let her dry up and then she goes. Keeps putting out nanners and I don't want it ruining the other ladies.

It would be a shame to spoil the other plants.

Let us know how the Hermi's smoke is

Damn Doodsnarks... nice thread man. much respect looks like you got some solid nugs in here man.. im hooked. that apollo looks great man!

faded.

Dödsknark

Hey!

I just chopped her today arvid but I'll get back once I tried it.

Thanks alot faded! I got 16 clones of the apollo that will be grown one way or another. She smells wonderful. Sweet, soft, tropical smell. No sharpness whatsoever.

Dödsknark

So I chopped her. STICKY nugs. Here's what it looked like.

Shame she hermied. I believe it would have done great in a sog.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Herm's suck! Too bad you had to chop so early, but if there were too many nanners to control, you really don't have a choice. Hopefully the smoke will still be worthwile.

Keep a close eye on your other plants too!

Dödsknark

Hey Bork! Yeah, I'm inspecting them very closely everytime I water them. Found one on the AI but no others.

I think it's my fault. Been of on the PH for some time. Gotta get me a meter I believe.