What's new

Dödsknarks hideout

Dödsknark

My 3 Satoris. All 21 days into 12/12.

picture.php

Top of shortest Satori. 21 days.

picture.php

Aurora Indica with shortest Satori in the back.

picture.php

Accidentally fed them at PH 8 last time so gave them a flush today. Gonna take it a little easier with nutes on the Aurora.

Dödsknark

Hello again.

I bought a new reflector. An adjustawing medium. Couldn't run it as temps got a bit too high so I've tried a few different setups but I think I found the one for me. A bit of DIY'ing but not that much. Check it. Quite happy with this one.

The fan moves alot more air when pulling through the hoses. Love the effect of the cooltube except it's poor footprint. Adjustawings footprint is really nice and even.

picture.php

Some plants got a little bit of heatdamage but they'll bounce back.

picture.php

Check you later

Last edited:

promatter

Hey!
Looking great mate =)

I bet the satoris will be yummy.

Glad it worked out with your new reflector, our setups are really similar now, haha.
I pull my air through the filter though, but i might reroute when outside temps getting higher.

If you dont mind, might i ask where you got a few of the ingredients for the soil? So far i've found soil, worm compost, guano and epsomsalt.
Where to get hold of dolomitelime, bone and bloodmeal? Tried plantagen and granngården, but no luck.

Stay green!

Dödsknark

Hey pro!

I hope they all will be yummy. Pretty sure about all but the Aurora. No smell whatsoever, no crystals. We'll see what happens.

I got my bone and bloodmeal at granngården and plantagen??? Blodmjöloch benmjöl? Have you asked them? Hmm... Look around a bit. I'm sure you'll find it. I've seen it at many places. Just can't remember at the moment. Dolomitelime... hmmm... Think I bought a REALLY big bag at Lantmännen when it was still called that. I've done it without the lime after that (couldn't find it) and it still worked great.

Later!

Hahaha, too freaking funny! I've been planning on doing almost EXACTLY what you are doing as soon as I get my new fan and filter...but with a smaller bulb and an econo-wing, lol!

Great minds think alike!

Dödsknark

Heya.

Small update time.

All are looking healthy. Aurora Indica still seems VERY boring. No smell, crystals or anything. Satoris are looking good. Starting to smell a bit and putting on some crystals.

Snapped a couple of pictures and today I bring you, what I believe is the most interesting plant; Apollo11 on day 28.

She smells more than the rest, is faster and has more trichs. We will see but I'm thinking about doing a big scrog. Maybe fill the tent with only Apollo11 scrog goodness. Let's see how she turns out.

Anyway. Here she is. Day 28.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Peace

G

Guest129216

Nice and clean setup u have there Mr.Dødsknark. I have a little question for u if i may.

After that I grew a couple of Dieselryders to make seeds. Ended up with 4 females. One much taller and stretchier. I recognized this as my favourite pheno (smokewise) from the outdoors. Pollinated them all and got some seeds for the future.

I have a pack of Dieselryders myself, and im planning to get seeds from them outdoors this season. How many females do i need to pollinate to get about a hundred seeds. It may be a stupid question,but i have never grown plants with seeds in before. The plan, if i get seeds, is to grow them in the middle of my potatofield the season after this.

Dödsknark

Hey

Thanks for stopping by guys! I keep hearing about people who holds a11 as their favourite smoke. I am VERY excited to try this lady...

I will have a picture update ready in the next couple of days. A little too much yellowing and I believe I could have pushed the a11 a little bit more but overall it's looking good.

Bom, that sounds like an excellent idea. I assume your going to pollinate your best female? This is what I got from my biggest female under a 600w. You count them... ;)

picture.php

G

Guest129216

Bom, that sounds like an excellent idea. I assume your going to pollinate your best female? This is what I got from my biggest female under a 600w. You count them...

Dang. That many seeds from just one plant! I thought i would have to pollinate many females... So u recommend just using the strongest female and the strongest male?

I think potatoplants will camouflage the AF's well. I'll just plant the potatoes early and the AF's Late. I think harvest then will come at the same time, cause my potatoestrain(Kerrs pink, and a little bit of pimpernell) needs roughly three months in the dirt.

Thanks for help

Dödsknark

Outdoors I pollinated one branch from every female cuz they all looked good. Only used one male tho as he was bigger, had bigger and tighter flower clusters and just looked stronger.

Indoors I used 2 males that looked good and pollinated all 4 females. I would recommend using all plants that you would like to see again. :)

G

Guest129216

I would recommend using all plants that you would like to see again.

Sounds like a great advice. Thx again for helping a norbaggare in need for help.... Now im going skiing. Yesterday it snowed when it was minus 18 C. Today its sunny, colder, and superdry powdersnow. Catch ya on the flipside.

Dödsknark

Aw crap. I was gonna have a juicy picture update featuring my favourite Satori pheno today. Medium tall, biggest buds, most crystals of the non a11 plants... So I got her out and ready for photos. Only to discover nanners. Nanners galore. On the top of every branch. Crapola.

Spent some time plucking all I could find of. She will stay til she's mature though. Still a pretty small plant so I can pluck em. She's so done after this run though. Damn, thought she would be the one for an eventual sog... Oh well.

TheOutlawTree

Satori is an awsome strain. I wish i still had my mother. The satori pheno i had was very very skunky, it also had a spicy-sweet smell to her hard to describe. I think it was more of a sativa pheno. It had amazing yields and it was very potent. One of my all-time favorite indoor strains for sure!

Dödsknark

Hey Tree!

Yeah, she's looking pretty good except the nanners. I got one really short, non stretch pheno and another really tall sativa looking pheno that has no nanners. They may very well stay if the smoke delivers. :)

Latest posts

Latest posts