What's new

Do you wear pot themed clothing? Shirts, hats, etc?

Do you wear pot themed clothing? Shirts, hats, etc?

• Nope, thats not the sort of thing I want ANYONE to see

Votes: 40 35.1%
  • Nope, but thats not to say that I wouldn't

Votes: 32 28.1%
  • Once and a while, maybe to special events, but not regularly

Votes: 23 20.2%
  • Yes! I'm a PROUD toker and have no problem showing EVERYONE

Votes: 19 16.7%

• Total voters

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
Funny I haven't caught this one before--
I have several friends that own clothing companies--
Most of my shirts have either pot related things...or guns!!
I look in my closet...(Keep in mind these are all given to me, I don't buy shit--) but I have nothing at all that is acceptable to "Normal" [not "Norml"] Ppl!!
I had to attend a Funeral lately...and had to go buy an appropriate shirt--
*sigh*

BoB91

not really anymore...

not really anymore...

they just sit in my closet. I do wear my tye dyes though and an occasional Dead shirt. However, a few weeks ago I saw a guy with a sunlight supply shirt on. I wanted to say something but darnit I was at work . Also, this "old guy" comes into my work all the time wearing a hat with a huge pot leaf on it. Its funny cause all the customers look at him. i just smile and say hello when I see him.

I only have one item, Its a shirt with a craply drawn pot leaf printed onto it, its got eyes and stick arms and legs, waving saying "High everybody!" I get complements from all the college kids around here, And i get dirty looks from the old religious folks... Small town fun.

FrankRizzo

Listen to me jerky
Anybody else here have a Weed California shirt? Picked one of those up on my way through a few years ago. Don't really wear it anymore, but when I first got it I did a few times.

-~Wind Walker~-

Clothes like Hoodlamb jackets (with the discrete pockets)

Clothes like Hoodlamb jackets (with the discrete pockets)

IC heads,

Checked out some of the gear y'all posted. I like the Hoodlamb jackets. Stylish and practical (with all the stealth pockets).

Do the other clothing companies listed in this thread like L-R-G have jackets or hoodies with the discrete pockets?

Are there any other clothing companies like Hoodlamb that have not been listed here yet?

I would like to compare a few other jackets before making a purchase.

@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#

Ocean99

I liked alot of the clothing on The Giant Peach site. Might pick u a T-shirt or sumtin..

-~WW~-

DoppelgangerXYZ

Sadly I don't wear clothing that supports the use of cannabis, because I live in somehow small town for our country and I still attend high school and as A student I really don't want argue with proffesors because of what I do in my freetime. And because of the blue ones of course. :)

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah, and sometimes i go out and rob people's houses wearing a black and white striped shirt and sack marked 'SWAG' slung over my shoulder :D

V.

2pac

I don't wear these outside...apologies if some of you have seen these before.

Stay Classy!

haha..man those robes are fuckin BAD...ill feel like a weed scarface wearing that,..

and i like this thread..i dont even have any "weed" clothes..but where am from..just wearing a tall black tee..saggy jeans..air forces/jordans...and youre instantly known as a criminal drug dealer...i guess this the same for other areas and weed clothes..:joint::abduct: