What's new

Do you wear pot themed clothing? Shirts, hats, etc?

Do you wear pot themed clothing? Shirts, hats, etc?

• Nope, thats not the sort of thing I want ANYONE to see

Votes: 40 35.1%
  • Nope, but thats not to say that I wouldn't

Votes: 32 28.1%
  • Once and a while, maybe to special events, but not regularly

Votes: 23 20.2%
  • Yes! I'm a PROUD toker and have no problem showing EVERYONE

Votes: 19 16.7%

• Total voters

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
on occasion ill break out my seedless hats and where them to a concert or event where im far away from where i reside.... thats about it though

love?

I have some pants that have a tiny hemp leaf tag on the left side because they're made out of hemp.

I'm a real activist haha.

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i have more pot Tshirts then i can count,i must have bought like 20 in the dam alone...i dont wear them everywhere,i do wear them sometimes though.evryone i know knows i smoke bud since i was like 12 yr old...thats no secret..it aint like i go around wearing a T that says "grow trees" though LOL...
also theres a clothes line called LRG "lifted research group" and they have some fat gear.
mostly you see me Coogi down though...peace-T-

Being a guerilla grower not only do I not wear anything with any mj logo on it but I'm pissed off with the dumbass who first thought that printing a leaf on a t-shirt was a good idea. Silly **** ought to have his ass kicked as now every fucker and his brother know what the leaves look like.

A

alpinestar

yeah i sure do wear pot themed clothing...

around the house.

fuck giving the police more evidence against you

Koi

Here in Sweden you get harassed by the police if they see you wearing cannabis leafs, or other pot culture clothes.
The same for rastafarian and ethiopian colors.

They will search you trough and then bring you to the police station to leave either a blood sample or urine.

If they find that you have used cannabis you end up with a fine.

It is definitely not worth it.

I am 57, an old hippy, and proudly wear ganje gear all the time. It supports the cause and gets a lot of thumbs up for me in public..as well as a few stares from the squares. I live in s small town in the deep south but so what? I have no doubt, from my letters to the editor supporting the end of the drug war as well as other factors, that the sheriff knows full well I am a stoner. He also probable thinks I grow, although the cops here know that if they don't have the goods not to even bother.

If the cops cannot get enough probable cause, they can do ZERO. I can flaunt it in their face and laugh.For example, a few weeks ago I had on my 'marijuana growers union local 420 'shirt when buying gas at a convenience store. A local plain clothes cop came in and was behind the counter chatting with the owner. He read my shirt, and got a scowl on his ugly face. I bought my cig's, AND a pack of 1.25's (!!)m with a big smile on my face, and the cop just tried staring me down. Finally I said" What are you staring at, copper?"

He actually stuttered, he was so shocked! It was hilarious!! He said" Are you looking for trouble?". I said" How can I look for myself? I AM trouble". And the smile on my face turned to dead serious. He looked away and I left. Screw him. Being bold does a lot of good for the ego as well as self confidence. let them know. What they KNOW doesn't bother me one bit. The only thing I care about is what they can PROVE, and that is within my control. They have NO WAY to get anything on me; I never sell and there are no clues at all as to my growing habits ( or lack thereof). So I can flip the cops off anytime I want.

They know the old crazy hippy in the black Benz is more trouble than it's worth, so they leave me alone. And I don't have to hide and be afraid. Good deal!

raygun

I've had some nice seedless clothing over the years. The only one that was big and bold as for logos was a hoodie with SEEDLESS down the arm but it was a gift so I would wear it when hanging with friends or festivals. Other than that I had a couple of short sleeve button ups that I would wear to my office job on casual Fridays and really the only ones who "knew" blazed as well. I have a pair of Hemp shell toe Adidas i don't wear out any more because they are dirty as shit but still use them around the yard and camping.

I also have a Bob Marley shirt that I wear out regularly. I'm a musician and music lover so I also have a closet full of other music clothing as well. I don't see anything wrong with wearing reggae shirt.
Love hemp clothing and yeah the red green and gold color scheme is another that I like for the subtle "ganja club" clothing combo I'll put together. But never had anything that was blatant like "It's 4:19 do you know where your bong is?" t-shirts or pot leafs, or the "UPS united pot smokers" that some of my friends have. While I think they are funny I would rather have it as a poster for the smoke room.

Until its legalized, wearing blatantly pot smoker themed clothing is not the thing for me, but I will always rock the subliminal and when the subject is brought up I'm never one to keep quite or dispel lies being spouted or regurgitated. I find it hard to let the uninformed tell the uninformed about the truth or what is going on because thy heard it from some e-mail chain or talk radio or news caster or another uninformed person....

I like the analogy of homosexuality if you belive in somthing and are part of that somthing why be ashamed of it. You don't have to be flaming but you don't have to be closeted. The more the public sees the normalcy of cannabis consumption the more they will be acceptable of it. We are not degenerates of society, for the most part, and I would say that most of us are all well respected, positive members of society on one level or another.

Mr. Tony

Veteran
Can really say I own anything with straight up leaf patterns on them.

Though I own some LRG denim, a couple LRG hoodies, and a few LRG T's all that and my hemp hoodlamb jacket is about all my stoner clothing gear.

Might cop a roor shirt though.

T.Baggins

a lot of seedless gear has sweet stash spots built in..... i had a sweatshirt i could easily hide a half zip in.... but, that was then.... now i grow and i dont want any attention....

Mr. Tony

Veteran
the hoodlamb jacket has about the best fucking stash spot. they don't advertise it. then one day in the seem, under the fur i found a tiny super thin zipper. opened it up found a card saying " congratulation for finding the secret stash pocket"...

L

LolaGal

Does tie dyed T shirts count as stoner wear?

I wear one every day almost...

Don't wear one at the airport though. They profiled me and made me take off my shoes and extra search after going through security screening already with no problems.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
i dont have any stoner gear, or any brands really. all my tshirts are finishline XLs with no graphics, all hats only have SF on em.

my friend has a UPS (united pot smokers) shirt that is pretty sick, but he only wears it once a year as a celebratory shirt.

my other friend has one of those "hustle trees" jackets, but the funny thing is that his whole crop died so he only sells coke now LOL.

NOKUY

Veteran
man u gotta try to keep a low profile like this dude:

stoner.jpg

imagine if he had a potleaf on his shirt.....EVERYONE would think he's a stoner...lol

:wave: