What's new

do you like puppies?

Ha ha ha, I saw a shaved dog today and thought it looked like a snack. I like the smell of puppy paws and older dogs when they aren't awful. Those pups are going to be huge, that could be a bit much.

devilgoob

Veteran
people get embarrassed with how long I play with their dogs.

I like to chase them and then they chase me, I like to wrestle with them to.....I think black labs are THE best for playing with.

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
my boxer x austrialian shepard is a very playfull loving and funny crazy ,the shit she does kills me ,we are a sight to see when going on a walk ,she likes to carry a constuction cone on our walks and people just stop thier cars and look at us lol it so funny

NOKUY

Veteran
dug this pic up today....this is Yukon (great pyrenees), and Sierra (border collie)

when we first got them about 4 yrs ago

picture.php

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
I have puppy fever BAD!!!!

I only buy Saints, which IMO make the cutest pups.

Looks like another smooth coat, will be joining the crew>

mellomel

BE GOOD OR BE GOOD AT IT!
ICMag Donor
he gets along good w/ all dogs, and he's really really sensitive, so i dont want a heavy handed dog to be around him...i love pits and i love border collies...those 2 breeds the best, but yukon had a BC friend and the BC was bored to death w/ him...she respected him cuz he's just too big.

id get a pit, but if he tried to run game on yukon id kill him. thats all and thats that....love them dogs, but id put yukon first.

or anothe komondor....my last kom didnt have a canine mentor...yukon could be that (for u that dont know komondors)...they make pits wet their pants.

or a puli ..fuck a lap dog dreadie would be fine too.

btw...i grew up w/ danes

:smile: I love Border Collies, I think thats why I tend to buy black and white cats only, they remind me off them. I used to have one named Shakespeare. He was the smartest dog I have ever owned- and I have a few. We have a Labrador now named Dexter, his hair is much easier to handle than BC's.
German Shepards and Rottweilers are my alltime fav though.
But we have a young baby at the moment, so those kinda dogs are out of the q? until my son is a bit older.
I am even weary about my Lab, although I seroiusly don't believe he would hurt him, but better safe than sorry forever...
Hope you don't mind me posting up a pic of Dexter, I had 2 share his beautiful brown eyes.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
holy sheet thouse dog r beautiful.

I have a wenniee dog she had 2 lets of puppies in the corse of 2 years.
I receved the pupps in the week of x-mass just a few days befor the big day.

wanna see my puppy love.
and this is just 1 of the lits of puppies.

Attachments

• km.JPG
    km.JPG
    35 KB · Views: 32
  • baby girl..JPG
    baby girl..JPG
    49 KB · Views: 27
  • yfgfhg.JPG
    yfgfhg.JPG
    18.6 KB · Views: 29
  • yu8.JPG
    yu8.JPG
    39.3 KB · Views: 29

mellomel

ICMag Donor
For some reason, the pic of Dex did not upload, so here he is:

The last pic was not a happy day for Dex, he lost his manhood...

Lt. Dan

Puppies are great. Here are some pictures of my litter of black labs. I had a blast watching these creatures grow. It was a sad day when the last one went to their new home :frown:

1 week old

6 weeks old

7 weeks old

mellomel

ICMag Donor
:yeahthatsI know what you mean about having to give them new homes, I used to breed Burmese Kittens. It used to always amaze me...And they grow tooo fast...

Love the Black Lab pups- BEAUTIFUL.

M

Marywanna

Jack Russell terriers for us!
Those Lab and the Husky pups are adorable.

Latest posts

Latest posts