What's new

do you like puppies?

NOKUY

Veteran
stupid question huh?

my neighbor who i never have talked to (no reason why, i just keep to myself)

i went to get my mail, and hes out front w/ a bunh of puppies...ok yeah now i have a reason to say hey.

he's got a malamute...and yukon prolly knows her better than me...they sniff thru the fence.

well he bred his malamute to a big ol boy...i saw pics.

he asked if i wanted one....ohhhh yeah i do, but i told him only if he has trouble finding homes for any, and he wont 5 of 7 are spoken for....but boy i'd like one.

Alaskan%20Malamute%20Puppies%20stock.jpg

thats not them but sim.

this pic is seriously about how big the daddy is:

20030324102916_100243_2.jpg

puppies are just soo fukin cool...so are dogs, but man puppies...melt my heart.

humble1

crazaer at overgrow 2.0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
awwwww...... puppies!
way too much fur for me, though.
but still..... awwwwwwwwww

NOKUY

Veteran
he sold #7 thhat was his name....cute cute cute....oh well they are all so cool.....im just glad that i saw them.

B

bagseed77

hahaha if ya could bottle it up my wifey would buy a case of puppy breath, i have 1 pup now and its a lot of trouble at first but very rewarding for years to come, get it while ya can nok

Haps

stone fool
Veteran
I've had three malamutes in my days, great dogs, but the hair is insane for a house dog. Puppies are one of the best treats in life.
H

NOKUY

Veteran
he gets along good w/ all dogs, and he's really really sensitive, so i dont want a heavy handed dog to be around him...i love pits and i love border collies...those 2 breeds the best, but yukon had a BC friend and the BC was bored to death w/ him...she respected him cuz he's just too big.

id get a pit, but if he tried to run game on yukon id kill him. thats all and thats that....love them dogs, but id put yukon first.

or anothe komondor....my last kom didnt have a canine mentor...yukon could be that (for u that dont know komondors)...they make pits wet their pants.

or a puli ..fuck a lap dog dreadie would be fine too.

btw...i grew up w/ danes

NOKUY

Veteran
here is yukon great pyrenees:

l_c325d0150f668cfab5699b0ac98aa40b.jpg

here is milla my komondor:

l_0e2a21e8ea26e37f2819f165108b9d3d.jpg

fukin love this pic ...dont know why but i sure do...me n milla

Pseudo

just do it
Veteran
my lab had a litter, its the most heartwarming thing in the world to have 10 lil pups all goin crazy to see you when you get home, the saddest day was the day after i sold the last one and came home to silence,
puppies, pot and pussy, the three best things in life

H

h^2 O

Are they all taken?
"HotPockets Dojo"
:joint:

Attachments

• 21 april 2009 (37)
    21 april 2009 (37)
    234 KB · Views: 41

FirstTracks

natural medicator
Veteran
Babysat a miniature Pyrenees for a couple days. It was <1yr old so still in exploration mode and extremely tiny. Funny little dog.

Yellow labs are mad fun puppies too! a little crazy sometimes, need lots of playtime, and need to keep them in toys, but just super fun puppies and young dogs.

o......I love puppies......and dogs:joint:

maryj315

he gets along good w/ all dogs, and he's really really sensitive, so i dont want a heavy handed dog to be around him...i love pits and i love border collies...those 2 breeds the best,

Big time fan of border collies myself smart dogs i use to own a few australian shepherds another herding dog i have pits now.Man talk about a big dog looks like a bear wearing a dog suit

Mj