What's new

Do YOU KNOW THESE GUYS???

C

Classy@Home

I keep thinking of this picture I posted.

I myself have more than one dog, one of them is Buddy. (see pic below)

Now you need to know Buddy is a dog who can sense the good and the bad people.
They say most dogs can do that but Buddy is one of those who does not hold back letting every one know "what's up".

When I used to live in FL I had to have this plumber come in to the house...but Buddy wasn't gonna let that happen.

Yes I could have tied him up or locked him in to a room but I do not have this dog for the purpose of locking him away when he does what he is supposed to do > sense - alert - protect.

So long story short I decided to get a different plumber and no problem there with that one: Buddy growled, was introduced and the plumber moved on with his job.

About 2 weeks later I was contacted by the police about the other plumber, he was caught stealing from a number of residences and the cops contacted everyone he had on his "customer" list.

So yeah why am I telling all this?

Because the friend I just came back from having lunch with and who I showed the picture of the two guys dangling the dog in the air was saying: "Too bad you don't know who they are or you could let Buddy decide their faith."

picture.php
Isn't it amazing how they know that stuff???

I used to have a sheepdog - years ago - Bogart was his name - he knew in an instant whether you were good folks or not...

He had no issue w/ 99% of folks that dropped by - but one school "friend" stopped by (the guy was a douche of highest order, but we had spent alot of yrs together, so he was part of social circle).

"Friend" walked thru front door, and lovable, huggable sheepdog hit the floor, teeth a glistenin', hackles so far up you could hide behind 'em, and growlin' like someone had taken away his favourite hunk of steak. If I hadn't held his collar, I think "friend" woulda lost his throat, or balls, or both...

I trust all dogs more than most people - dogs can't lie...

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
thats WAAAAY big for APBT!!!!!

gotta have some bordeaux in there.

recent breeders have slipped bordeaux into the mix for size and head.
gotti,razors edge,godfather and most "blue" lines.

careful with hips and respiratory issues later in life.

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
i wouldn't call him a reject!!!!

my brother breeds bordeauxs and they are 'spensive!

great dogs!

his bitches get confused for APBT all the time.
i think you have yourself an awesome family member.

i bought a champion "show" pit once GrCh waaay back an own son of cloverhill's GrCh ahote.
dog was perfect breed standard,absolutely beautiful but dumb as a rock..

now it's only game dogs for me.
my avatar is budreaux X sorrels

Strainhunter

Tropical Outcast
Veteran
Breeder marketed his as APBT's and Buddy did not fit his "line" back when I got him when he was still small.

I ended up paying quiet a bit for him but that only because the breeder sensed he could get a buck or two from me...which he did.

Not sure what would have happened to Buddy if I had not taken him.

i wouldn't call him a reject!!!!

my brother breeds bordeauxs and they are 'spensive!

great dogs!

his bitches get confused for APBT all the time.

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
down south somebody would have used him as a catch dog for hogs...

looks like he could do the job.

Latest posts

Latest posts