What's new

Do you guys have ANY other hobbies?

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
High End Audio, though I hardly spend any money on it these days, but it took many years of playing around before I settled in. Still, there are a few changes I would like to make. I also have a big cruiser motorcycle that allows for brief breaks from the grow room.

O

OrganicOzarks

Gardening is my main passion. I love to garden. It is an amazing process. Your own smoke tastes so good. Your own food tastes so good. Next in line would be cooking. What better to do when you picked food from your garden, and smoke some from your garden as well. I feel cooking goes hand in hand with gardeing.

headiez247

shut the fuck up Donny
Veteran
hiking/exploring has become a part time job for me. I usually hike at least 3 days a week now.

also traveling, skiing, white water rafting, offroading, camping, and of course making money.

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
i kill thingz ..ie hunting.....
and collect TROLL dolls......
oh and I spent a schItte load of time on this dam board....blogging to a buNch of stonerz

Kcar

There are FOUR lights!
Veteran
Commercial Fishing and Gardening are my jobs, flying RC airplanes and
cooking are my hobbies. Raising a family is also high up on the list.
Cannabis Connoisseur.

Lowman

I think we all need hobbies besides growing. My brain needs other subjects to concentrate on besides the garden. It helps to be more well rounded I feel.

I play a lot of chess...about 80 games at a time online and a few in person. And I play bass in a band. Didn't start learnin the bass till I was 48....it's never too late to learn music.

T

toughmudderdave

Bodybuilding, Health and Fitness, participating in Tough Mudder events (more an addiction than a hobby though).

NPK

Weight/strength training; always trying to ratchet up my lifts

Landscaping projects

Cooking

L

LouDog420

hmm hobbies

the herb
snowboarding
futbol (aka soccer)
guitar/recording
my dogs
those other bitches

:wave:

Well these days, my main ones are

Music (production and of course concerts)
Snowboarding, skateboarding, longboarding
Cooking, gardening outside of the realm of MJ
Art
and the occasional ride on the horse..

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
gardening, mary indoors, foodplot out.
motorcycling/atv'ing
fishing/hunting/hiking
offroading
shooting my mouth off on these forumns

...another one that considers everything from marys perspective!

now that i see how many hobbies i have i do not feel so bored

P

powerrobbie

OK OK some of you guys just made me realize i actually DO have some hobbies. I do love snowboarding, every weekend I'm usually drunk having a good time at some type of event such as a show,concert or bar and of course the girlfriend takes up some time. I dont know if I should refer to her as a hobby though haha. Other then that, all I do and talking about all day has something to do with marijuana. I am always thinking of ways that I can do things better, either with brokering or growing.

InJoy

Sucks how our fav plant has enslaved us if she was a person we would problably not give them as much time and regret how much of our life she consumes lol

Music makes it all better...

sutra1

flyfishing, gardening, kayaking, swimming, hiking, cooking, drinking good wine . Oh yeah, I enjoy nicaraguan & havana cigars when I have the time............

rootfingers

I have a pretty severe disc golf addiction. You can find me on the course in the dead of winter looking for a small slit where the disc entered the snow. Othern that its seeing live music and shows, politics, reading, and cooking.