What's new

Do you guys have ANY other hobbies?

P

powerrobbie

So me and one of my homies were talking about this today and we realized that neither one of us did, spoke or thought about anything other then grow, sell and smoke weed. Literally the only hobby I have is growing the stuff and reading/learning about everything that goes with it here, and of course smoking it but smoking it just makes all the above more fun and interesting I don't know if I would consider smoking the weed a hobby or not. I'm sure I am not alone in this, does anyone else's life pretty much revolve around this plant? I'd love to hear everyones input and if you do have other hobbies please share them with us:tiphat::thank you:

Last edited:

jammie

ganjatologist
Veteran
i know from where you are coming- cept i only do 1 grow a year, never,ever,noway sell, but do stay stoned ALLOT, and love to learn. during sept to feb there's fantasy football. i've also found that i can enjoy growing non mj plants and flowers just as much as 'erb as long as i can burn one while doing it

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
mary definately dictates alot in my life..not only do i smoke her but she makes me grow and share her with many other people...everyday is something revolved around growing or brokering, thinking about possible businesses related to weed, etc...

i got lots of hobbies but barely enough time to enjoy most of them...but smoking on the bass boat, smoking while shooting guns, smoking while drinking beer, smoking while playing xbox 360, smokin while going to lake tahoe, smoking while cruising the california freeways, smoking while going to hip hop shows....goes on and on, every single hobby i have usually has mary come along as well..

woolybear

Veteran
Interesting thing though, you spend a lot of time on this hobby, or virtually none at all when your setup is dialed in.... I barely peek at the grow tent much nowadays as the girls int here are cruisin' to the finish... but yeah, many hours were spend looking at buds in the closet.

I mean its pretty amazing to grow a mj plant to maturity in a freakin' closet, which is not designed for growing plants lol.... we're living in the future mang

Endur

Veteran
In order, I enjoy...
#1 Cultivating the Flowers
#2 Gold Mining (My Income)
#3 working on my 4X4 Nissan Pathfinder (Daily Driver) & 93
DA Integra, (Weekend Whip).
#4 Graffiti, & Hip Hop/Art shows.

Endur

R

ran outta love

Well I have other interests, you know, things I do on a couple of Sundays a year.

But there can only be one true love.

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
I suggest scuba diving. great way to enjoy your time. theres a whole other world to venture into down there never gets old. you know what scuba stands for right? some come up barely alive

mtbazz

I don't really consider growing to be a hobby...Its just something I do to keep myself supplied with good weed.

There are other things I have dabbled in as hobbies...

Photography, music (play bass), competition shooting (high-power rifle)...

I did ok at all of those. These days though my full time day job leaves little free time for me to do anything outside of work.

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
cultivating is my main hobby
Skateboarding
Snowboarding
Graffiti
Hip-Hop/Hardcore shows
BMW's own a 92 535i 675 RWHP
The Wife

Snagglepuss

even
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Interesting you mention this,ive been looking into getting my hunting liscence for wild hogs and wild turkeys.Still surf once and awhile.Haven't been to the skatepark in a year and a half cause of too many cigarettes.Then theirs the camping always ,and concerts and festivals..can't forget working on cars..

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There is only enough time for but one TRUE passion in this life. Growing is a part of my being. I do this because anything else would be a selling of self. I like any other self respecting human, have a great deal of pride in my work; but only desire and find motivation in the concept of besting myself, not others, as it was never about them in the first place. It has always been about truth of ones nature and self - which is okay, given the construct of my motivations and goals are not harmful to those around me.

Other hobbies, sure, a few...other passions...let's suffice to say I've yet to become involved with a women who once given privy, did not become jealous/resentful of the time I spend in the garden...

dank.Frank

I like to hunt and fish. i love pussy and beer. but i have found lately that not five minutes goes by without thinking about what i can do to make my room better...really gets in the way at work....which the other day i wired a perfect strangers grow room (gotta love medical states) and found myself giving him some pointers !

sneaky101

cultivating is my main hobby
Skateboarding
Snowboarding
Graffiti
Hip-Hop/Hardcore shows
BMW's own a 92 535i 675 RWHP
The Wife

Nice you thought of your wife, but I'm not sure that counts as a hobby. I've got one and it's more like a full time job, lol

Dank.frank, I know what you mean about jealousy and resentment. It's a fine line I walk tending the garden and visiting this site in order to ensure those feelings don't pop up. Which is hard to do considering she is the only person who knows what I do (loose lips sink ships) and the only person I can I can show off my grow. Sucks when freinds smoke some of mine and say it is the best they have ever seen/smoked and I can't say anything. Or better yet, someone who has had some Cali meds, and after they have some of mine, say it is better than Cali's meds.

My other hobbies include spending time with my little girl, baking (which really only popped up because I wanted some edibles). Football and beer. Oh yeah, considering picking up the shroom hobby too :dance013:

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
lol i feel you on them being a full time job lol. thanks for reminding me.. i also have pirate tea parties with my daughter. the pirate is her idea ;)

Latest posts

Latest posts