What's new

Do you even OGKB 2.0 Bro??? Let them eat Cookies!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I had the forum, Animal, Platinum, Thin mint.. but let them go. I will give OGKB a run. I cant give an opinion on her quality until I run it.. I don't care how good something is if it take 3 months to veg to 2' its not gonna stay here. I have others that I like more than any of the cookie Cultivars. No one should need to wait that long for quality.

OGKB 30 DAYS 8" TALL.
picture.php

Grizz

Veteran
PF your like me, were old and cant wait forever to flower, hell we might be gone any day.

It must be some truth to the post about the OGKB cut being infected cus there no way the people who made this cut famous would grow it and supply the shops with it if it always took a very long time to beg just to even get to a respectable size to flower. If they did the stretch must be insane on it. That snail growth is just crazy and this 2.0 cut seems to have got the veg growth we're used to which is good cus nobody can wait forever

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thats very true JW. I don't have the patients to grow plants like that anymore. Its a waste of time. It would need to be a holy grail cultivar for me to hold onto a cut like that.

lol oh ya I will agree with that lol.. I have around 8 different crosses made with GG#4..

If OGKB has a pathogen whats the process to get her back in tip top shape so I can grow a plant 36" tall before I flower her. When I have my next harvest these are all going in. I dont care how big they are. I don't have time to wait..

jw23ck11

Buck fever. Bring on October 1st!
picture.php

Forum cut gsc in a 15g just under 2 months from clone ready for some gavita love. Seems she is fine with water only organic soil so far. It coulda been ogkb 2.0 but I didn't make the drive. THE DRIVE lol thanks for trying chunky
picture.php

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Really? not in the mitten, I can go to a shop and get legit elite genes for $50 or under...everything you just mentioned included.

SHIT BRO. Ya u can fukin now!!!!! U couldnt get any cookies back in 2010-2011Michigan didnt even know what cookies was then... nobody did.. today u can walk right in and get sfv get cookies.. could u walk in n get sfv in 04 nope the reason they got it is cuz somebody paid n shared,,,, cookies in 2011,2010 it was a strictly bay area hype thing n the reason yall found out bout cookies is cause someone dropped cash got forum(ikmag)cut n shared it. .. ... what im sayin is the reason u are able to go to ur clone store and buy these elites for that cheap now and are even available to u is because somebody paid big bucks to get it from the group n was cool enough to share it... if homie never paid for the forum do u think anyone would have it now.... nope... what do u think the cookie thread would be. Nonexistent. ...ppl work hard for genetics n i cant understand y somany ppl just dont understand... be grateful for what u got but the clone spot isnt the reason u got shit .... dedicated ppl are....

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Buck fever. Bring on October 1st!
View Image
Forum cut gsc in a 15g just under 2 months from clone ready for some gavita love. Seems she is fine with water only organic soil so far. It coulda been ogkb 2.0 but I didn't make the drive. THE DRIVE lol thanks for trying chunky
View Image

Thats gonna be one hella a plant when its finish. ...

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
finally pulled in my 2.0 out of quarantine. excited to see what chunkys girl is like. thanks for sharing it around. got it from a homie that you gifted her to.
this is exciting. the animal is awesome and the "thin mint" i have is too. i honestly like them both in different ways. the forum doesnt hit the same numbers for me as the other two i just mentioned.
the 2.0 will have some good company on the table. im sure it will be a hit with my patients.
thanks again ill post up some pics once it gets interesting.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
02/04 ogs were goin for 5-10kplus.... If u even had an in. Wasnt talkin bout cookies till I said cookies.. 2010/2011...ppl find hella good plants n share them but a majority of hype strains cost money.. I'm no sayin they worth it . We're any of ur cuts lusted after by thousands of pot fiends lining up for buds... Ppl who got it don't want it out... And your crazy if think the days of thousand dollar cuts is done.... "just gotta know sombody who got it" after it gotten how by who... Hate to tell ya but the ppl cashin on things don't give away there money machine... Ppl still pay crazy prices for shit when sumthin is new.. U just won't have a clue what it is till somone gets it and decides to let it out... Or its gettin blown up all over media... Oh and then u can pick it up at ur shop 2/3 yrs later...
Oh and I'm not one for sellin cuts... Ask around Ive gotten more elites in more rooms then ur dispensary... For free... That's fact.. All I'm sayin is respect is due where respect is due where they came from...

Chunky sorry for this bullshit in ya thread mang... Some ppl just don't get it .. I'm done on this topic..I don't know why I keep beaten a dead horse over n over. Said my piece not gonna reply again on it,,, Can't wait to see some 2.0 soon... Should be picken up the hoe fri night... Props for spreading her....

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
it's 2015 people, open up your circle so sick folks get the help they need.

It's getting into the 3rd generations of people 3 months after winning the cup so pretty soon everybody will get the message if you share with everyone you can.

picture.php

It's exciting that CookieBoi's seeds are coming out so nice so far, no herms spotted in the 9 ScoutBreath that are 3 weeks in.
5 female and 4 male and 3 smalls just got flipped and have not showed sex yet.

ScoutBreath male
picture.php

I couldn't pick a favorite male so I took an OGKB 2.0 that was 3 weeks in and motor boated her into all 4 ScoutBreath males tonite.

I figure the more genes the merrier until I can work someplace where i have easy access to testing males.
I'll leave them together for a week the back under the 1000's to grow nice seeds.

Here she is after Bukkake. Keeping it "all in the family" in this tent.
It definitely looked like BoofTown in there when I was beating her into those boys and the pollen was flying…
picture.php

OGKB 2.0 hitting day 60 but did 5 weeks under T5's so she's not as chunky as my cup run was.
she is solid as hell though and and starting to change colors now.
I have had some strains in my garden this past year that were PM hogs but the 2.0 has not had it in my garden….yet.
in the fall where I live PM is on everything outside and my flower room is cooled by moving air only so let's see what happens this fall.
picture.php

I'm not buying any stories of unnamed "pathogens" passed along in OGKB or it's bag seeds.
People who have not smoked these cuts let alone grow them are just playing internet doctor here. Slow veg becomes the new dudd?
picture.php

Ain't Nobody Got Time For That!!!
[YOUTUBEIF]QHaVc5i-Dzs[/YOUTUBEIF]

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Gorilla Breath (GG#4 x CookieBoi) seed Update Week 1 flower.
picture.php

last week at flip.
picture.php

I dug these seeds out of fresh wet bud trying to get some finished for the MI cup.
they didn't all pop easy and I had to operate on many to get them open.
one kept up with the ScoutBreath Babies and she is at 3 weeks now.
I think I will mix up her wholesome genes with the 4 ScoutBreath boys tomorrow.
think a forum cut will play nice with those boys too.
a one off dip in the glue and cookie gene pool that can never be remade.
picture.php

#PretendoGenetics #BoofTownIndicaChampion2015
picture.php

:moon:

CP just like you said it's 2015 and in this time of life people aren't trying to share and help people it's not in them. Lots of people are for themselves and will always be like that especially in the canna community. You would think people would like to pass this on when they get their hands on it but they don't. Too many things come to mind when getting a cut like you have especially people in the legal and medical states they wanna capitalize on it. Plus also people who do get it don't really have a circle cus they don't trust people like that so they never have anybody to pass it to and they may have some people they talk to on the boards and forums but wouldn't pass it through the mail or meet someone. Just lots of reasons why people who have it wouldn't pass it out. I know I can say for sure I have been blessed to get Joseys marvelous creation and I have given her out to many people who had never heard of her and to people who have but honestly would never really have the chance at top notch genetics. I also helped get GG#4 to a forum member in the UK so I'm proud of what I've done and stuck true to what Josey has asked of everyone who has her. If I get this 2.0 cut I'll do the same as I have done with GG#4

Looks like this cut is everything you've been looking for nice vigorous growth in veg looks to be nice yielder, resistance to pests and diseases and top smoke. I didn't want to believe that the cut had some type of disease causing it to veg slow but was the cut growing that way when it was brought in the scene by OGKushBreath? Pics I've seen of NorCal runs doesn't seem to be a slow vegging plant so why is it like that? Was Purple Urkle that slow cus I've heard about her slow growth too?

HUGE

Veteran
I have some snips rooting right now getting ready to get spread like peanut butter

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fresh seeds don't pop easy. I have the same problem If I germ fresh seeds. I don't do it anymore. There perfectly good seeds just not some time to harden. When I did the SFV x GG#4 I lost many because I was in a hurry. I finally got 5 up.

OGKB is probably not gonna stay here past these cuts. I don't have time to mess with plants that veg this slow. I found a Sour Dubb s1 that only grew to 10" tall in 90 days. She was a gorgeous plant that's why I kept her around. When I tried to flower her the quality was nothing special so she got culled. I expect the same to happen to OGKB.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Fresh seeds don't pop easy. I have the same problem If I germ fresh seeds. I don't do it anymore. There perfectly good seeds just not some time to harden. When I did the SFV x GG#4 I lost many because I was in a hurry. I finally got 5 up.

OGKB is probably not gonna stay here past these cuts. I don't have time to mess with plants that veg this slow. I found a Sour Dubb s1 that only grew to 10" tall in 90 days. She was a gorgeous plant that's why I kept her around. When I tried to flower her the quality was nothing special so she got culled. I expect the same to happen to OGKB.

Before I bring the Gorilla Breath beans to the Cup next month I plan on germing some more and seeing how they pop.
I bit most of them to get them past the poking out a nub stage.:biggrin:
I wonder if that's why they were slow and small.

if you tossed those other 4 cookie cuts my guess is that you don't respond to the cookie terp profile and won't like the OGKB either.

For me the OGKB cookies were the best thing I ever smoked and I could care less about the time they stay in veg.
I don't vend herb so all I care about is quality of pain relief and finding meds that keep me functioning.

if you want something with commercial potential in speed and yield you might like the OGKB 2.0 but not if you are looking for a cut that finishes in 8 weeks.

If you are happy growing glue and you are OK going a bit longer than that I think it will pay off in increased yield and stronger product.

She in the UK yet Chunky?

Has been for a while mack

if you are asking about OGKB 2.0 I seriously doubt it. from the PM's I get it sounds like there might be a few IC members trying to sell or trade fakes.

the cup was less than 90 days ago and the first and only IC member to get the cut from me before the cup didn't pass any before the cup.

everybody that i have passed it to since the cup are reporting that they are just now ready to start taking cuts.
only 2 members who have reported getting it from someone I passed to after the cup and that just happened this week.

Beware of the scammers.

after the Clio cup happens next month the there should be enough cuts in circulation to make sure that it will go from the mitten around the world.

one sad bit of news today was that the first cuts to get to Cali died so you'll all have to keep waiting there.
lucky for you if you are in Cali waiting you got plenty of fire to smoke while you wait.