What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DO YOU BELIEVE BIGFOOT COULD EXIST???

NOKUY

Veteran
show me the body and ill believe ya!

shit ive lived in the woods my entire life, and sum really really deep woods (alaska, wyoming, colorado)...big foot is a fukin bear if u really think u beleeev in that crap.

ive heard it all, and seen it all...and guess what?

..we hunters have cameras that take motion pics when we scout and hunt...where is the fukin sasq?

stupid ass urban legend.....ask anyone who has lived in the woods for any amount of time, and stayed sober for a min....no such thing!

standard-item.jsp

Last edited:

Thule

Dr. Narrowleaf
Veteran
NOKUY said:
show me the body and ill believe ya!

shit ive lived in the woods my entire life, and sum really really deep woods (alaska, wyoming, colorado)...big foot is a fukin bear if u really think u beleeev in that crap.

ive heard it all, and seen it all...and guess what?

..we hunters have cameras that take motion pics when we scout and hunt...where is the fukin sasq?

stupid ass urban legend.....ask anyone who has lived in the woods for any amount of time, and stayed sober for a min....no such thing!

[url]http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/product/standard-item.jsp?_DARGS=/cabelas/en/common/catalog/item-link.jsp_A&_DAV=MainCatcat602006-cat20098_TGP&id=0039046417619a&navCount=3&podId=0039046&parentId=cat20098&masterpathid=&navAction=push&catalogCode=8IS&rid=&parentType=index&indexId=cat20098&hasJS=true[/url][/QUOTE]

How about you ask this guy?

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMsi9OmaMJ0[/url]

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Bigfoot is an alien, he aint been around for a while but when he comes hes comin to collect crystals.

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
stupid ass urban legend

Big Foot an urban legend ??? hahaha ! that one is hilarious !
He's probably raoming the sewer system with his gator buddies, eh?

Irie !

Last edited:
B

bottletoke

Bigfoot or not, when im going through the woods to my plot im carrying a rifle.

TNTBudSticker

Veteran
You got it all wrong

It was a bet with the large guy tar'ed and fearther'ed but with donkey hair

Wonder if the donkey hair was a bet too?

:jump:

Suby

**AWD** Aficianado
Veteran
The Patterson video is pretty convincing, Google it.

Hollywood has never been able to reproduce a costume this elaborate even today, you can clearly see the thigh muscle flexing, it has boobs, fury ones but you can see boobs so the hoaxer would have had to think of making a female yeti suit, and the arms are articulated but too long to be human so even with a suit...

You can also see the posture is in line with the footprints they find, very heavy in the heel and light depressions in the front..unlike those of more upright humans.

I'm not saying I believe it but I am saying I thinks it's plausible and that the world is still a mysterious place.

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
I dont know man, its a freaky creature they found in long island ....

hmmm, could it be an escapee from Plum Island's BSL-4 research facility ??? They do some research on animal illnesses, PLUS some germ warfare research as well...

What looks like a beak, is not actually. Lips and nose are missing, and what could be seen as a beak is the animal's skull. upper canines are missing. Could be a racoon actually...

Irie !

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
I say it's butt is a roasted chicken with a potato for a body and neck and some tiny squids for hands. Gotta love the leather bracelets as a fashion statement.

sativa92

well i been doing some reading. and if you would have asked me 2 weeks ago if bigfoot existed i would laughed my ass off.. but come to find out theres been a bunch of sightings lately around my area. theres alot of timbering going on around these parts and they think thats whats bringing them out of hiding??? and these investigaters thats been tracking them are saying that there are becoming territorial and aggresive!! and in the last week theres been over 10 reported sightings of 2 or more hairy creatures at a time.. and thats just the ones that reported the sightings. and what i seen was not TURKEYS trust me i know my local wildlife..sativa

B.C.

Non Conformist
Veteran
Get the dawgs Vern, lets go huntin! lol

Get the dawgs Vern, lets go huntin! lol

If there were somthin runnin around the woods by me, you couldn't keep me outa there! lol My curiosity would drive me nuts. I would -have- to stalk it quietly ta see what it was and get pictures of it!.... So whada gonna do about yer plants Sativa? BC

sativa92

hey b.c.. were going back in a couple a weeks to check what the damage really is. i might have lost a couple plants but not sure we wasnt there 30 seconds and that shit started happening and i was already in shock i think from seeing the trees broke over and large paths.. i know people think its not possible and its a bunch of crap or "hype".(hell i even used to think that) i really do not know what else it could have been. i cant get the images out of my head. i dont take firarms with for the fear of an extra charge if i get caught. but when i go back you can be sure that ill be loaded to the gills..

G

grapepunched

Yes. I believe he could exist, or many of them.
Maybe not, but I think they could.

-gp