What's new

Do u like football/soccer?

PazVerdeRadical

all praises are due to the Most High
Veteran
wtf r u guys talking about? Argentina vs. France is on! well, half-time right now, or else I would not be posting!

this thread sucks btw, got mad at so many shitheads and never came back lol

I bet some of them who were all about Christiano Ronaldo are now thinking hard about how much they don't know about futbol hahahaha...

PAZ

Budsmith

England:
James​
Johnson Jagielka Terry Cole
Wright-Phillips Carrick Barry Downing
Heskey Agbonlahor​

Spain:

Casillas​
Ramos Pique Albiol Capdevila
Senna​
Alonso, Xavi, Iniesta,​
Torres, Villa​

Spain are 28 games unbeaten at the moment. :yoinks:

England have picked a good attacking team but I wonder if Spain have too much quality, England look very inexperienced. Should be a great game. Eng-er-laaand, Eng-er-laand, Engerrrr-laaaaand.

Sweet that Pique gets the start :woohoo: .... looks like you guys got alot of pace down the wings.. spain will need to watch out for that. Also spain needs to watch out for the heading of Hesky and the pace of Agbonlahor.

As for england... they got alot of weapons to watch out for.. there are a lot of tricky players for Spain. This should be a real good battle :dueling:

C

cbf

I bet some of them who were all about Christiano Ronaldo are now thinking hard about how much they don't know about futbol hahahaha...

PAZ

Great contribution as usual paz, the thread stays positive until you come on usually.
Argentina sucks, Brazil is tired of humiliating them, Diego's days are over amigo....is that why yer mad?> LMFAO

I bet Argys don't even make the quarter finals in 2010, wanna bet?

Budsmith

Great contribution as usual paz, the thread stays positive until you come on usually.
Argentina sucks, Brazil is tired of humiliating them, Diego's days are over amigo....is that why yer mad?> LMFAO

I bet Argys don't even make the quarter finals in 2010, wanna bet?

A bit extreme don't you think? to say Argentina sucks with all the players coming through the ranks and with Messi leading the forefront.

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wtf r u guys talking about? Argentina vs. France is on! well, half-time right now, or else I would not be posting!

PAZ

I like to watch my own country play, otherwise I'd be watching that. Sorry if it's a crime paz... :noway:

And Ronaldo lovers were probably United fans. Naive to think he didn't have a blinder last season though.

Budsmith

I like to watch my own country play, otherwise I'd be watching that. Sorry if it's a crime paz... :noway:

And Ronaldo lovers were probably United fans. Naive to think he didn't have a blinder last season though.

Yeah CR7 was unbelievable last season, and I give respect where respect is due.

Now this year Messi is having the amazing season and is currently on pace to obliterating what CR7 did last season.

PazVerdeRadical

all praises are due to the Most High
Veteran
Sammet, you are cool man, I understand, England has my respect, you guys know your futbol...

brasil? the dudes who were gifted a game once again by the refs yesterday? :biglaugh:

DALE BOCA, DALE BO, DALE BOCA, DALE BOOOOOO!

peace and out!

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
England were destroyed by Spain - couldn't get the ball off them. Great skill from David Villa as always for his goal. Completely outclassed England for most of the match.

_45469363_villa466getty.jpg

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Milan derby on at the moment - bit of a scrappy match so far - Adriano scored (via his hand) in the first half.. Fingers crossed for a better second.

Edit: 2-0 Inter just before half time. Ouch - looks like Milan can kiss the scudetto goodbye if they don't turn it around in the second half.

SemperAltus

poor poor juve couldnt break down chelsea... and little yossi.. great delivery by aurelio. was actually dissapointed with the way madrid played. esp since they scored 6 goals at the weekend.

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sporting pretty much out of the champions leauge at this point...

Ouch - heavy defeat tonight too. How do you rate Joao Moutinho?

_45554823_torres466x282.jpg

Real Madrid dispatched with ease. Liverpool had a few bits of luck (hand ball for the peno) but totally outplayed Madrid and restricted them to a handful of chances.

Good luck to Inter tomorrow :joint:

SemperAltus

ya stevie g, aside from the penalty liverpool outclassed madrid. his second goal was masterful nice finish, not to take away from casi faced a fucken firing squad all night did all he could ...

come on inter!!!

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Aye you could see how much it meant to Iker. Class keeper, kept it from being 8-0.

He was in tears at the end.

1236722261.jpg

SemperAltus

ya he gets much respect, him and raul they eat breathe sleep and bleed madrid. sucks to see him lose liek that but

YOU NEVER WALK ALONE!

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Unbelievable. A week that will go down in Liverpool history :D Madrid and United. Perfect.

49bbe387d6917&filename=11.gif

49bbe3c5eac63&filename=22.gif

49bbe489c4a79&filename=44.gif

49bbe61d2fb73&filename=66.gif

:biglaugh:

(might take a minute for them all to load)