What's new

Do any of the Og Kushes have a good yield?

Nor Cal

Nor Cal

I agree with you....completly....been there with the BD

Damn way too much BS info On these forums sometimes. I always thought it might do well in a SOG but there was another thread on Here that said it wouldn't so who knows? And saying it will yield 1-2 per Kw is a pretty general statement. I think most all strains fall into that category.

I usually just veg my SFV 3 weeks topping about 2x and maybe a supercrop right before 12/12. I usually Do 16-20 per 4x4. I train them through a trelllis net and let em go 10 weeks. Canna A and B in a recirculating system with MOAB the first 2 weeks of 12/12 AN big bud weeks 2-6 then MOAB weeks 6-8 and flush with water and AN overdrive wk 8-10. I'm usually happy to get just a little over 1LB per 1000w. I can run other strains but i can't risk switching anything up in my setup as moneys very tight and the market here In Cali is fierce.

Last time I switched up to a strain that my friend swore was the holy Grail I got nanners and bud that ended up sitting around for months. If there's any better info or a formula to kill it with this strain. I'd love to hear it. The way i see it is What you sacrifice in yield you can make up for with top notch product and getting a better ticket per unit. I can run blue dream all day and get 2 per 1k but then not even be able to get rid of it. With the OG it just seems like people will camp out for it like a pair of jordans. Good luck

greenluv707

pit wisper/ rare strain collector
the diablo og cut has a good yeild,my tahoe og cut is a beefy bitch, i think it just depends on how good the cut is that you pick up and where it comes from.

RedReign...me too

RedReign...me too

Have been growing OG for quite a while....and I cant hit it....

The best yielding for me is the Larry's OG.

Worst is the bubba...

but it really all in the veg...depending on the strain.

Veg the Larrys...for 3 weeks and run SOG....you can come pretty close to 2 units a light....

Right now I am running the following OG's

Kypronite OG
Earth OG
Black Berry OG
Black Bubba OG
Red Berry OG

all are not great yielders...and to veg at least 3 weeks and run well in SOG.....but none will hit 2 units a light.

But my search continues for a strain that will.....I believe with tweeking the Kypronite and Earth will both hit it....I dont think the Black Bubba OG will ever hit it....but the quality is there in all of them.

I'd love for someome to post pics of their '2 per' canopy of OG.