What's new

Do any of the Og Kushes have a good yield?

Krunch, do you have a pic of the plants at harvest time? Those plants in the pics are obviously not done or close to 2 per.

I'm not calling anyone out, I just want to see pics of a 2 per canopy of OG Kush.

Here is a pic of a legit 2 per canopy. (Not of OG, obviously.)

Red, how many watt per CFM of extraction is that?

BIGGS

Veteran
if your looking for a good yeilding og, go for a og cross. look at karma genetics mate. you won't find much better than his stuff.

NorCal

Veteran
no apples to oranges here bro 2lb is 896 grams if im pulling 100 grams per tahoe x9 plants in a 4x4 im getting 2lb's so how is it apples to oranges am i missing something here

LOL you cant compare growing trees to a SOG. It doesnt make sense. I still find it hard to believe your pulling down 2 per 1k with the OG. Not trying to go back and forth on this but I've never seen anyone pull down 2 per. Seen people run it since 2001 in sealed rooms fully dialed etc. Still nothing close to 2 per 1k with the OG.

I'm still curious as to why all these plants look different myself. LOL seems like Nowadays everyones saying they have OG without even knowing what it looks or smells like. They think because they have some seeds that say OG Kush that whatever females pop out is OG without even bothering to look for the right phenotype. Then they make cuts and they get passed around as OG and all of a sudden there's some people trying to off their shit saying it's OG when it's some middle of tha roadski Ganja. I've seen it way too often with all the bandwagoners these last couple years. If it doesn't look like this and smell of absolute lemony pine sol skunk funk then it's prob not the real deal. And if anyone has a real deal pheno of the Og that yields 2 per, holler at your boy you can be my new best friend :thank you:
Props to whoever gave me this cut, you know who you are.
389c6940.jpg

5cf5fe3d.jpg

NorCal

Veteran
no apples to oranges here bro 2lb is 896 grams if im pulling 100 grams per tahoe x9 plants in a 4x4 im getting 2lb's so how is it apples to oranges am i missing something here

Your def missing something. 2 pounds is really 908 grams. Quit skimping your customers bro :moon:

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
LOL @ECLB! 448 has always been the magic number.

with a 28 day veg and topping i can pull 2oz plus per OG plant. i would say the ones i have grown are average yielders. then again.. i dont grow for yield, i grow for FIRE!

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i will say that rez's sfv x chemdog really yielded well for me. good cross...cough cough (more beans) cough cough

Hippie420

454grams/Pound Rez is correct... Doesn't matter what you want to think math says 454gram=1 Pound
soo 908grams=2 pounds so OGvenom is skimping 12 grams... and sorry to say no one is pulling 2lbs/plant with real OG Kush... 2-4ozs/plant is the norm... with one the the higher yielding cuts maybe 1/2 LB per plant at best...but think what you link

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
my last run with the SFV i got 1.5 on my 3 gallon pot side, with about a 1 month veg and not too much training...with about 25 per 4x4 footprint...the thing is, even though i got 1.5 i had at least a half LB of popcorn larfy nug that i couldnt even sell in my club pack...sold a choice LB for 3k and then doing the rest of this popcorn to friends for the cheap ticket...
picture.php

on my other side i did 5 15 gal smartpots and i got about an LB...i would have gotten more but i didnt have an extra one to cram in there...
picture.php

next round i am doing 9x5 gallon pots in tomato cages....looking like its gonna be a big yeild shootin for 3 oz a plant..

also now im training each plant down like a vineyard....im getting WAY more tops and a nice even canopy....i used to complain about the SFV being viney and loopy but its PERFECT for this kind of training..
OGkushtraining005.jpg

OGkushtraining003.jpg

OGkushtraining004.jpg

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
heres my next run...9x5 gallon pots with a 2-3 month veg. these cuttings were basically taken off the last batch right before flower and have been vegging the entire time...i know for sure i will get an LB off here but aiming for 2...im gonna tie down the tops in a circle pattern so that each plant will have a sort of vertical thing going on...get that light penetration down into the middle of the plant to get that weight up....
9xtomatocages.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts