What's new

DNA Lemon Skunk to save the world

Roor22

The first picture was on Thursday feb. 18 when my lights turned on after 48 hours of darkness and the second and third are from today Tuesday feb. 23. Week one is over on to week 2!!

CocoTwisty

Wow, so those light-brown necrotic patches on the leaf tips and the curling-up edges is the result of too much OG Tea? (The Veganic Special Sauce?) I'm curious as to what ingredients in that caused your issue, and was it toxicity perhaps of P or K, did the tea cause lock-out, or was it just that they are growing so fast they got the same cal-mag and potassium deficiency that Hash Zep mentioned early on in the thread? It's gotta be that right? Since coco witholds Cal-Mag?

I'm also very curious also how often you are watering/feeding, b/c if that is coco I would say it's probably not possible to over-water in a single watering (since coco will hold about 7-9 times its weight in water and release the rest) but if not left to dry out between waterings then it's probably possible to water too frequently and keep it in a consistently damp state, starving roots of oxygen and possibly inviting root rot?

Glad to see it's only a hiccup, watching and waiting eagerly for the flip!

chomsky

Fucking monsters man, you gonna have some fun no doubt. They look recovered?

Yea Moses they are unreal. Ive never had growth quite like this. They have recovered and seem very strong. They are all standing at attention. I hope the stretch isnt out of control however, I will do my best to manage it. Im pretty excited about this grow...

chomsky

The first picture was on Thursday feb. 18 when my lights turned on after 48 hours of darkness and the second and third are from today Tuesday feb. 23. Week one is over on to week 2!!

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=65854&pictureid=1567112&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=65854&pictureid=1567114&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=65854&pictureid=1567113&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

are you still in veg or did you flip? Why did you give them 48 hours darkness?

CocoTwisty

Oh wow, what a treat! I pulled a stoner move and replied to the first new thing I saw without noticing 6 more pages! Then my wish for the flip came instantly true!

I see no problem with letting them go this long (other than I still think those clip fans don't have the power to reach the inside of this beastly canopy). I'm happy that I will get to witness the penetrative power of the SpydrX. (Would love to see a below-the-canopy shot at this point so we can see how bright it is and how thick those stems are.)

Not sure on the cost vs Vegamatrix but maybe you should give Nectar For The Gods a look since they are similar (pre-digested organics, super helpful owner) and have definitely proven over many journals to kick ass. I have a sample of the Vegamatrix line so maybe I will do a side by side in the near future.

Roor22

are you still in veg or did you flip? Why did you give them 48 hours darkness?

Going on week 2 of flowering and I shut off the lights for 48 hours to induce flowering, they say it'll cut 3-7 days off your cycle as some refer to the first couple weeks of flowering still vegging, it helps speed that up and increase hormone build up to flower faster but wouldn't recommend unless your plants have no problems (HST)

chomsky

Oh wow, what a treat! I pulled a stoner move and replied to the first new thing I saw without noticing 6 more pages! Then my wish for the flip came instantly true!

I see no problem with letting them go this long (other than I still think those clip fans don't have the power to reach the inside of this beastly canopy). I'm happy that I will get to witness the penetrative power of the SpydrX. (Would love to see a below-the-canopy shot at this point so we can see how bright it is and how thick those stems are.)

Not sure on the cost vs Vegamatrix but maybe you should give Nectar For The Gods a look since they are similar (pre-digested organics, super helpful owner) and have definitely proven over many journals to kick ass. I have a sample of the Vegamatrix line so maybe I will do a side by side in the near future.

Pics in five minutes

chomsky

I have two clip fans below blowing up and two on top. Plus I have two fans pulling air through scrubbers and further circulating the air in the room. I may look into one more clip fan but not sure I need it...

Roor22

I have two clip fans below blowing up and two on top. Plus I have two fans pulling air through scrubbers and further circulating the air in the room. I may look into one more clip fan but not sure I need it...

Are you going to put a second net soon Chomsky?

Roor22

OK, if it isn't one thing it's another. So I flipped and went down to tie up all light leaks. The room is pitch black However, in my Co2 sensor there is a green flashing light. I can cover it on the outside where its really bright no problem but it lights up the inside too and continues flashing through the vents that allow the Co2 reading to happen (I can't cover). Some light definitely spilling out. Is this going to be an issue? Its very faint green light but its fucking there. I don't think there is anything I can do about it.

So I just looked in my tent and its lights off and as I mentioned before I don't like messing with the tent while lights off but I was busy and this morning before they turned off so I had to check in real quick anyways my Co2 sensor also blinks a green light lol but mines kinda on the side of the tent next to a fan and the green light is facing towards the fan so I'm not to worried about it but if I get some funny nugs on that corner I'll know why lol

Guy Brush

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The real lemon pheno can hardly be missed out. It has this unmistakable pure sweet lemon smell. Not just 'somehow lemony' or 'sour'. My first pack from dna had it three times with variations in appearance, the second pack and the third were very different from that. Most were dank and sweet but nowhere near lemon smelling. What size of pack did you buy or were they cuts?

Roor22

Chomsky do you have your light 6 inches from highest canopy? What height do you run and are you running into any light stress problems? I was at 12 inches and I was get light stress on some leaves now my lights at 15" and they seem to be liking it much better.