What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DNA Lemon Skunk to save the world

P

polzek

If you think they are ready wait for another week or two... not sure who said that but it has worked for me everytime to not give into the temptation to cut

lookin very solid. Did u ever manage to get these up to 6inches with C02 running or did it bleach the plants?

what method did u use to get the plants used to the light? closer each day?

great grow diary! :thank you:

chomsky

lookin very solid. Did u ever manage to get these up to 6inches with C02 running or did it bleach the plants?

what method did u use to get the plants used to the light? closer each day?

great grow diary! :thank you:

Thanks NorCal

I started them from seed under T5 fluorescent. Then for the first may be two weeks of vegetation I grew them under a metal halide light only because I didn't have my LED here yet. However, based on everything I've talked to fluence about it is wise to invest in a dimmer in order to get them used to the intensity of these lights. Even now at full growth I'm only using 90%. Mainly because they grew too tall and I didn't have a choice. Next grow I'm going to manage the height and complete grow space much better so that I can use the lights at full power 6 inches above the canopy as recommended with a couple supplemental LED strips lower down.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Very nice grow of the Lemon Skunk.

Are those LEDs for vegetative and flowering stage??

Keep on growing :)

chomsky

UNREAL.... The girls are still curing but its pretty clear when they're ready, Im going to get close to 3 lbs. from 4 plants... All sticky, crystally, lemony smelling goodness!!!! Thanks for following. The next grow will be a medical grow in a supersoil. Ill probably do a grow report on that too. If so Ill repost here to let you guys know.

Roor22

UNREAL.... The girls are still curing but its pretty clear when they're ready, Im going to get close to 3 lbs. from 4 plants... All sticky, crystally, lemony smelling goodness!!!! Thanks for following. The next grow will be a medical grow in a supersoil. Ill probably do a grow report on that too. If so Ill repost here to let you guys know.

So you like the light? I'm not convinced yet, it defiantly pulled weight but not that great quality maybe it was the strains I had but next run I'm going to put in my gsc cut that I know how it grows and flowers, the light had very little penetration I think too. And it seems to take longer to ripen I think, that's why I am going to wait a month to let my gsc grow do I can flip them, so I can find out if the light just isn't cutting it. Its already on my mind to throw it in the veg room and pull out the HPS....

I'm also going to lower the shit out of the light for the reason I don't think it penetrates that well.

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Not to be a naysayer or anything, I believe in them and love my LED's but would find it hard to believe you would yield 2#-8 ounces a piece.

mfdoo0mm

There was something extremely funky about the growth rates and pictures, dunno how to explain.

Maybe it's just hard to believe. But I wouldn't put it past an LED MFG (especially chinese) to do some stunt.

chomsky

So you like the light? I'm not convinced yet, it defiantly pulled weight but not that great quality maybe it was the strains I had but next run I'm going to put in my gsc cut that I know how it grows and flowers, the light had very little penetration I think too. And it seems to take longer to ripen I think, that's why I am going to wait a month to let my gsc grow do I can flip them, so I can find out if the light just isn't cutting it. Its already on my mind to throw it in the veg room and pull out the HPS....

I'm also going to lower the shit out of the light for the reason I don't think it penetrates that well.

Quality was great here... exceptional actually. At least this far into the cure, im very impressed. I will admit my 12/12ctook a long time , longer than normal BUT, my plants were huge too. As i said for my next grow im gonna get a couple strip lights for lower branches. NO problem with penetrtation here...

chomsky

Not to be a naysayer or anything, I believe in them and love my LED's but would find it hard to believe you would yield 2#-8 ounces a piece.

Here we go... Actually, I'd say yielded way more than that, there was a considerable amount of bud and popcorn i used for a shitload of butter, I do mean a shit load too and due to my time constraints and lack of patience with harvesting i wasted quite a bit too I'm sure ( i should be slapped, I know). These pics don't include about 4 more hangars hanging or anything I used for the butter... I know my manicure sucks too but I'll trim some of em up soon to make em look pretty... This is only one week into curing in jars. Anyway, Thats what i yielded... In the Jars are 4 QP's, I have more than double that left...
My plants were over 7 feet tall when not tied over bro...

Last edited:

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Haha, supposed to weigh dry. I usually wait til a little after cure. Last I thought you were gonna let them go a tad longer lol.

I think if everyone knew you could get 2+ pounds from an LED off 4 plants they'd have one.

Like I said I love LED's but if you can, did really yield that that's superb.

chomsky

Haha, supposed to weigh dry. I usually wait til a little after cure. Last I thought you were gonna let them go a tad longer lol.

I think if everyone knew you could get 2+ pounds from an LED off 4 plants they'd have one.

Like I said I love LED's but if you can, did really yield that that's superb.

Yea, they are pretty dry. The rest of the cure is minimal and of course for taste... My weight guestimate is really close.... I killed it on this grow... Killed it....

chronosync

Well-stoned member
Ya Chomsky, you did. You killed it. And you'll do even better next time. 8oz per plant isn't surprising, those were some big plants, I pulled nearly 4 of a 2ft bush of a plant, it wasn't all that big even.

Impressive run brother, hope to see more to come.

Roor22

Lol I pulled 537g off one plant under this light still have a small plant and a big one still drying and curing final weight within a couple weeks I say I pulled close to 3 lbs in a 4X4 tent

F

fatalxerror

Yea, they are pretty dry. The rest of the cure is minimal and of course for taste... My weight guestimate is really close.... I killed it on this grow... Killed it....

How many phenos did you have, any of them taste/smell the best?

Latest posts

Latest posts