What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DNA Genetics

Be prepared....the Holy Grail Kush was the stinkiest grow I've ever had. In 30 years. I had 24 plants going and my house still stunk for 2 months after they were done. The stink got into everything- clothes, blankets, luggage, everything. I loved the smoke, but the wife said if I ever grew it again, she's leave me. LOL

wow, that would make me want to grow it even more now just cause you said I cant, go ahead and leave lol

Zomboy

Veteran
I guess i’ll have to pick up a new carbon filter before i decide to run them then lol

sshz

Careful what you ask for..........I used numerous devices to control the smell and it still overpowered everything. This is a serious stink bomb, not to be toyed with as people from far off will notice it no matter what you do to control it.

more shots of my sour kush pheno. cut down fresh today. didn't take a mom this time but im gonna pop another seed and see what I get!! enjoy! aslo didn't take many pics.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:thank you:

Oliver Pantsoff

Veteran
Ran 24k for a few years..High yield, very nice tangerine type terps, and good bag appeal. The high was kinda lacking, so I ditched it.

OP

lLucky

I'm still looking for an old pack of DNA Lemon Skunk if anyone has one laying around...

that gelato sorbet is frosty AF!!!!