What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DNA Genetics

Sunshineinabag

I searched, and couldn't find any threads about DNA genetics. i really love the new TOU, has me posting again. Anyway, has anyone grown anything from them? They won the cup recently with Kosher Kush. I guess it's supposed to be amazing. I've grown their OG and OG18, and i found some really legit phenos. I'm interested in trying their sour kush..

Yes I bought the two packs of kosher and was amazed by the potency and expressions.....unfortunately for me at the time.....I was on a Percocet train to hell (240 p 10 a month) and that wasn't even the breakthrough pain bottle! That allowed me to think I was living life......when in reality I was in the nut nut ward with nurse ratchet.......asking when lunch was served for lack of a better anaolgy.......id love to jump back on the DNA truck but for the prices they ask I'd need to be sure I had a good couple packs to play with. Once I buy a pack it's gonna be in the rooms for awhile ........:biggrin:

Sunshineinabag

The two phenos I saw were a stretchy one, good yielder, pretty potent, nice frost coverage. The second squat pheno was the one hitter quitter, frost factory.

I only got my hands on the stretchy cut, and it made good offspring:tiphat:

I like seeing this post! ESP after all the months since I first grabbed at DNA /reserva privada. In my experiance I've encountered two breeders who really have decent cultivars for growers to experiance .....DNA and gage green, back in the day when skunk Munkie ran gage green the prices were not what they ended up being. The pe pe le skunk I think it was called and the power purple plant were SWEEET cultivars! In fact I've steady watched folks in the UNITED states take gage green and pollen chuck the ever living chit outa those cultivars.......so now we should have plenty of cheaper variations of gAge green that aren't 250 for 10 beans........anyone charging over 75 bucks a pack must be trying to bail out a loved one I'm guessing? Lol anyway in all seriousness I'd like to hear if any of you have run across a DNA cultivar that has great all around potency for night time and a daytime energizer if they exists in these stables.......danka!
:peacock:

Railage

I got 5, 91 Krypts vegging right now. 5/6 seeds popped, 2 short squatty ones with massive fat leaves (decent shoot growth for clones) 2 pretty stretchy looking ones and one that is just kinda in between the other ones. 1 has shown female so far, can’t really find anyone talking about 91 Krypt.

Happy Times

I got 5, 91 Krypts vegging right now. 5/6 seeds popped, 2 short squatty ones with massive fat leaves (decent shoot growth for clones) 2 pretty stretchy looking ones and one that is just kinda in between the other ones. 1 has shown female so far, can’t really find anyone talking about 91 Krypt.

Yeah that one doesn’t get discussed much. The pic on the catalog always caught my eye though

5 days until cut and Im counting down the minutes cause she looks dank. smell is fantastic. not as much diesel anymore and more strooooong kush nose. its delicious. leaves faded out like sour diesel. I learned that she is a light sensitive strain. I did get a little bit of bleaching on the very tips of 3 tops. gonna raise up the light next time. Im gonna run 2 more in my 4x4 beside my proven cut of icecream cake. I hope she smokes/extracts as good as she looks!!

Sour Kush (Reserva Privada) day 62 (5 days from chop)

picture.php

This was the tallest branch and got the worst of the bleaching.
picture.php

picture.php

a nice chunk flopped over on the side
picture.php

picture.php

apologies for the blurriness.

Zomboy

Veteran
Anyone happen to try the Florida Gold yet? Picked up a few of them. Sounds interesting

J

jaded1

Grew a few of them Zomboy,didn't find anything decent and didn't like the green bell pepper taste and smell they had.

Zomboy

Veteran
Grew a few of them Zomboy,didn't find anything decent and didn't like the green bell pepper taste and smell they had.

Damn, dont like the sound of that. And the advertize it as having “80% keeper rate” lol Only picked up 3 seeds. Got 3 of the Holy Grail which ive heard good things about tho

Railage

I made a new album with a few photos of my 91 Krypt #2

It’ll be week 8 on Monday, got like a sweet citrus smells, #1 smells like orange juice on top of a pile of shit.

Railage

I made a new album with a few photos of my 91 Krypt #2

It’ll be week 8 on Monday, got like a sweet citrus smells, #1 smells like orange juice on top of a pile of shit.

None of them 3 almost week 8 of flower plants have hermed, and have a 4th in another room, it’s only day 4 of flower though. None were topped, two of the first three stretched hard.

J

jaded1

Yeah the holy grail are a lot better than what I got from the fg,you'll find some nice og smelling girls in them.

browntrout

Veteran
Golden Lemons (Lemon Skunk x Jew Gold).

Very little smell, but kinda smells like chocolate/tootsie rolls. Only grew 1. Quite lanky and low yielding. Some herm flowers on lowers due to not enough light.

I did have some PM issues:
picture.php

sshz

Be prepared....the Holy Grail Kush was the stinkiest grow I've ever had. In 30 years. I had 24 plants going and my house still stunk for 2 months after they were done. The stink got into everything- clothes, blankets, luggage, everything. I loved the smoke, but the wife said if I ever grew it again, she's leave me. LOL