What's new

DNA genetics grow (5 strains)

Ob1kush

Lemon zest

Lemon zest

I have pheno#2 that has always been my favorite and with a light rub it gave such a nice lemon zest. She will be cloned! All three penos are similar in growth pattern but only one that is a potential mother.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 9

Ob1kush

Tangie girls

Tangie girls

Two very distinct growth patterns. One is a taller and very symmetrical
side branching. The other in this picture is one bushy bitch. I will confirm with you, but i believe i caught some very luciuos orange smells
Coming off her last night. Potentially this pheno would be well great for cloning.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 9
sub'd.
nice detailed posts n pics m8.

I got some 24k's (kosherxtangie i think) nearly ready to flower. Will tag along for the ride, and see how yours do if thats ok . Wishing you a safe and happy grow buddy. Im sure many of em will love that Spanish Sun:tiphat:. Keep up the great work.

Regards,

T

Should just clone them all before flipping, so you dont have a emergency near end of flower realizing you gotta real good one an no clone, then have to reveg a budded plant.

Ob1kush

Now we are having fun!

Now we are having fun!

Here is the outstanding Chocolope... Exciting...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 8

Ob1kush

Flo G

Flo G

When rubbed there is a super dank fuel like smells. I think we are gonna have crazy resin from this girl. She's very majestic, like a queen..Thanks DNA genetics ; )

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 8

joebean91

hang the sonofabitch anyways
ICMag Donor
Nice ! , looking forward to seeing these flower! . those Chocolopes look pretty killer and I got my eye on the florida golds and kosher too ! . :tiphat:

Ob1kush

Here, here

Here, here

Is a shot from Saturday. They have already grown a bunch more. That pic will come when i have a moment. Cheers everyone!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 8
Z

Ziggaro

Great to hear about the florida g! Mine germinated fast and seem to be growing well except one I dropped a lamp on soon after breaking soil. Did yours seem to have thin stems? All of my DNA stuff seemed to come up with thin stems compared to beans I've popped recently. The stems are probably at least 2x the diameter above the cotyldons.
BTW everything looks fine but I see a lot of dry coco in your plants they could probably use more water :)
See ya later!

Ob1kush

Kids

Kids

Taken last night. We have clones. Kosher was not included because she did not thrive indoors so i put them out to re-veg. The story will continue!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 11

Ob1kush

5 days later

5 days later

In general the clones seem to be all coming through! The show will continue.
In the flowering room all is well again the chocolope is pushing and growing the fastest, next in line are the Florida Lemons..

Ob1kush

There will be snow this week in Barcelona.. Crazy times

There will be snow this week in Barcelona.. Crazy times

So here are the new shoots of life. One clone in the back (Flo lem#3)there was left a little to long in not so humid conditions, and is suffering but think she will pull through, but aside from that looks like the phenos that i wanted to keep are all there.

1) Chocolope #3 - Tall a very healthy easy growing pheno, stretch is 2.5-3x. Smell in early veg had a real chocolate note. She has has more advanced flower developement than the rest at this time.

2) Florida lemon #2 - NOT as tall as the Chocolope range, but not far behind. She needs a lot of food, so that´s a consideration, but the smell is deep skunk now and early in veg i caught a crazy lemon zest profile..tic-toc..

4) Tangie #2 - The most interesting smell profile coming from this bushy girl. She seems to clone easy enough, but like many sativas time is need to really bring a plant to it´s full maturity. Since i flowered them early we´ll get a preview of the phenos and after we will take one of each clone outside keep one as a mother and have a nice outdoor show!

3) Florida Lem #3 also had a smell last night and it was very encouraging. She possibly pull an upset. I hope both of the cuttings pull through so we can see her well represented and with proper maturity for the outdoors as well.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 9

Ob1kush

Think 100%

Think 100%

Ok, inthink everyone will make it through the cloning process, here is a shot of the Chocolope girl from about 5 days ago... Bizzzeeee!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 8

Latest posts

Latest posts