What's new

DNA genetics grow (5 strains)

Ob1kush

Pheno hunt

Pheno hunt

I do have my eyes on the girls that i want to put in my greenhouse this year!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 17

Ob1kush

Big Girls

Big Girls

Chocolopes are just going for it! A coin toss between pheno 1 or 3

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 11

Ob1kush

Florida Gold

Florida Gold

Smaller ingeneral but i got my eye on the pheno on the left

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 10

Ob1kush

Off topic.. Jack Flash #5

Off topic.. Jack Flash #5

Harvested just a few weeks ago. Lovely oils coming from this juicy one.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 9

Ob1kush

Rooooots!!

Rooooots!!

Transplanting time! Here are some very pretty root structure from some of the girls.

Kosher with the thickest roots

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 10

Ob1kush

I apologize for delays in posting more pics. I have been very busy and out of the kaos comes my decision to really spice things up for everyone following and go for a out spring harvest with all these girls.
I will intiate the flowering indoors and have them outdoors mid-late March. I live in sunny Spain so hopefully everything will finish big and strong . Here are some of the girls that have not been transplanted yet. I should have them in there finishing 18lt pot and intiiate flowering no later than the 21st of this month. First the very fine Chocolope!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 9

Ob1kush

With the exception of a few phenos, they are all on their fifth node and are at least 15-30 cm tall before i will initiate flowering. Here is the lovely Florida Gold with already a distinctive Kush smell to her :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 8

Ob1kush

Here is a general shot of the senario as it stands. 3-4 more days until i flip the switch for most of the ladies ♨️

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 16

Ob1kush

All the girls on the floor are all bound for flowering, but i am still not sure what to do with the ones on the stands [The stand will be moved once flowering begins]
i just have to contain their stretch until i start to adapt them to the outdoors starting in a few weeks time ♨️

Ob1kush

Impressions

Impressions

So let's talk about my general impressions some of these strains so far.

Chocolope - very strong and tall, thick central stems on two phenos. These twp phenos do not like to be held down and is not bushy and i would imagine a classical sativa structure.

Florida Lemons- once these girls started to mature i noticed with to similar phenos as that they are not into being tied down and also appears to be more of a SOG strain.

Tangie- i have two similar bushy shorter phenos so far. Both have impressive root structure and needs more root space than the others depite remaining smaller than the others

Kosher Kush - these little girls have been a nice contrast to the others by all 3 phenos remaining short and stout. Looks like they will be all quite bushy. One in particular already smells very Kushy! Let's see how much these girls stretch and fatten up in the coming weeks. The roots are in general fatter, but just as dense as the Tangies so they are another strain in this lineup that needs root space.

The only strain that is missing from my notes is the Florida Gold. Once i make another observation i will report back. Have a nice day!

Ob1kush

Florida Gold

Florida Gold

Ok, so after a closer look, i seem to have one pheno that looks really nice and Kush like. Not much on the smell so let's see what happens with her
Cramped spaces and bad lighting, but i think you can see..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 8

Ob1kush

12/12!!!!!

12/12!!!!!

That's right! Let the fun begin. Here are the Chocolopes all in a row.

The bent pheno i my fav with a very distinct chocolate smell just by squezzing her a little

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 7

Latest posts

Latest posts