What's new

DMT OUTCROSSES...........skeak peek COOKIE MONSTER.

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
Greenluv and I were talking about GSC well over a year ago. I can post the PM, if it wasn't against TOU.

I find it funny, people are just starting to act a fool over it.

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
It's to determine the amount of seeds that need to be made. The amount of listings that need to be typed up, etc. GrindHouse is not really concerned with profits, so only what is needed will be listed. It also gives us control over who gets what.

The only criteria is that you sign up in the respective threads, when the drops happen.

Glad I read through this thread .

First off, all of these DMT outcrosses sound so exciting :hotbounce.

I am just a huge Sour Bubble fan to begin with. Her taste and power are just unmatched. I Have always dreamed of breeding with her but never had the extra space.

Now Steele comes out and says he's breeding his prolific DMT pheno with the likes of GSC, Chem 91, SFV, and of course his Tang Tang. I really don't know what I'm going to do with myself while waiting for these to be released :clock watch:.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Greenluv and I were talking about GSC well over a year ago. I can post the PM, if it wasn't against TOU.

I find it funny, people are just starting to act a fool over it.

actually.....

if you look at the beginning of the GS thread, its just about a year and 4 months old, we we running it way before that as well....

good luck on your seed adventurism!

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
Oh I know. KB.

But if you look at the first page, Yes starts the thread in Jan, but it goes dormant till about May, when all the hype started.

As for my adventurism, I'm not affiliated with any breeders anymore.

Take care bud.

I don't see why crossing gsc with blue dream or green crack would be a waste. I recently pollinated gsc with a male durban and a male of my own strain called 5 G's. So far I'm not really that impressed with the gsc. Theres lots of with strains pretty dense buds with lot's of tricomes,most that I would normally grow yield better. We'll see how it turns out but of the many strains I have the gsc is not a stand out.

jd4083

Veteran
Everything looks very interesting..can't wait to see where this all goes.... Strictly out of morbid curiosity, can anyone elaborate as to why there are so many folks finding Steele's and others' posts unhelpful in this thread? Am I missing something here?

RugerBaby

Autos are for pussies!
Veteran
Nothing-ever-happened-here.jpg

Cartel530

Veteran
everyone just hates thats why they dont wanna believe they got it when they do. so whaats good with this im tryin to get some seeds:)

Everything looks very interesting..can't wait to see where this all goes.... Strictly out of morbid curiosity, can anyone elaborate as to why there are so many folks finding Steele's and others' posts unhelpful in this thread? Am I missing something here?

I think it might be his attitude. He comes off as kind of cocky and arrogant sometimes.
I'm cocky sometimes but I try to keep it to myself.

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
everyone just hates thats why they dont wanna believe they got it when they do. so whaats good with this im tryin to get some seeds:)

right now the Ultra Sonja is up for 30$ a pack( BH x UK(?)CHEESE)

the outcrosses are being worked as I type.

GrindHouse is grindin on

Double F

That's your only guess?? Try again after you loosen your skinny jeans a little.
whats wrong with taking a guess..and why the fuck would you think i wear skinny jeans are you a homo? i live in the mountains and grow outdoors take a wild guess what im rockin...

is it a requirement of grindhouse to be an ignorant arrogant asshole? we all on the same side here but you guys love to diss other growers..

H

Homer J Pimpin

whats wrong with taking a guess..and why the fuck would you think i wear skinny jeans are you a homo? i live in the mountains and grow outdoors take a wild guess what im rockin...

is it a requirement of grindhouse to be an ignorant arrogant asshole? we all on the same side here but you guys love to diss other growers..

not true just the passive agressive dickheads like you.........
Pal this is the same clown who followed me to the rez thread and all he could come up with there was "you got hairs in your colas"Must be a bay area bitch boy............. and I bet he's rockin those skinny jeans cause they are cutting off cirulation to his brain which is obviously in his ass...