What's new

DMT OUTCROSSES...........skeak peek COOKIE MONSTER.

Treebeard

I'd be ecstatic to have a chance at any of the DMT crosses. I've been looking forward to the DMT project for a long time. Cookie monster and the Tang Tang might be the ones on the top of my list. Hope there are enough of those to go around.

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
Yes, all GrindHouse gear will be invite only from here on out.

Each drop will have a thread located in the GrindHouse forum, where members can sign up for the invite list.

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Sounds like some nice hybrids...ill be lookin to grab a cpl of them when the time comes. Chem 91, tang tang & possibly diablo :) keep me posted pls BS....thanks & good vibez

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
It's to determine the amount of seeds that need to be made. The amount of listings that need to be typed up, etc. GrindHouse is not really concerned with profits, so only what is needed will be listed. It also gives us control over who gets what.

The only criteria is that you sign up in the respective threads, when the drops happen.

Acotaco

Oh ok thank you for the info will be looking for the threads following the drops of those dmt outcrosses.

greenluv707

pit wisper/ rare strain collector
well you gotta talk to steele about the cookie monster if you want the gsc in bean form. not straight gsc but dmt in the mix.

cant go wrong with that colabo, thin mints with a bubblegummy bubba back round........bombness:tiphat:

greenluv707

yea im gonna have to pop some of these to keep this thread going............

you guys tell me......

sfv/dmt
chem 91'/dmt
diablo og/dmt
cookies/dmt

choose one and ill pop them..........let me know folks......

greenluv707

so its lookin like folks wanna see the cookie monster, i gotta say the beans from her a some of the stranges ive seen, very small and very dark in color. like straight black beans with ghost strips on them crazy lil things........

Latest posts

Latest posts