What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DJXX'S FUNHOUSE...COOKIE CROSSES AND OTHER GEMS

DJXX

Veteran
I tossed Bodhi's SpaceCake and SpaceMonkey in water...have really high hopes on these two creations, found some pics of them, and they are not mine but they are pretty sweet pics...DJXX
SpaceCake(Forum X SnowLotus) is the whiter bud, SpaceMonkey(GG#4 X Wookie#15)is to the right

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
Dj, you continue to rewrite the rules. You've popped more beans than a 100 growers will in a lifetime. Keep on the search for the sour

Trich_Tyson

I'm be watchin you run them. All the space monkey I see looks awesome. I was deciding btw that one and the granola funk. Ended up with granola funk. Forum x wookie I think. They've kinda been on the back burner tho. That og on the last page looks wicked man!

DJXX

Veteran
Dj, you continue to rewrite the rules. You've popped more beans than a 100 growers will in a lifetime. Keep on the search for the sour
Seeds will be flying since i have a but more veg room taking shape...I been having these Bodhi seeds a while and after seeing Loompas HB X SSDD pics...OMG....had to run more Bodhi...DTOG has a pak Of Spacecake landing soon and any Forum cross is epic but Bodhi always has a lil extra sweetness bout them..DJXX

DJXX

Veteran
GOT TAIL

GOT TAIL

Now thats some tail...and all of the seeds have a tail except one....23 out of 24 Bodhi babies.....Priceless...thats a shitload of keepers...DJXX

DJXX

Veteran
DJXXs Funhouse is back on....i have a bunch of gear from Greepoint Seeds and got Redeye testers coming so you will see more goin on here.....Gu from Greenpoint used a Stardawg male to greate these crosses...i got his crosses with Gelato33, Wedding Cake, Exotics Cookies and Cream, GirlScoutCookies, GG4, Sunset Sherbet, ECSD, BioDiesel, Legend OG and Fire OG(thanks Gu)...i have popped 6ea of the GG4. Gelato33, Wedding Cake and Cookies and Creme ..all were 100% germ...i got them at the reverse auction on Greenpoint...if you play along with the auction you can really get insane crosses cheap...i got many of them for around $20....check out this reverse auction...he starts at full price and then the price drops a few bucks every 15 minutes til they are sold....watchout the auction is addictive...Funhouse updates soon...no pics til they are big enuff to at least have full fan leaves...til that stage they all pretty much look alike...More Fun Soon DJXX

DJXX

Veteran
Im looking into the new Gavita Pro 1650e LED ML and it puts out 2.6 umols per watt which will be perfect for my 2 Bloom rooms... with a name like Gavita it should be sweet..DJXX

DJXX

Veteran
Just popped two more Greenpoint Stardawg crosses..The Fire OG asnd Legend Og cross....Gu says the Stardawg male used is insane and lots of purples in it..Happy Sunday..DJXX

nickman

Veteran
Nice score I want to try that Legend cross It’s called Bounty hunter or something like that ...!!!?!?...

DJXX

Veteran
Nice score I want to try that Legend cross It’s called Bounty hunter or something like that ...!!!?!?...
you got it..;Bounty Hunter it is...the Tomahawk GG4 cross is my fav at the moment...that reverse auction has me addicted...i paid between $20 and $30 each and i grabbed ten crosses...Gelato33, Wedding Cake and so many other killaz..thanks for poppin in..DJXX

Badfishy1

you got it..;Bounty Hunter it is...the Tomahawk GG4 cross is my fav at the moment...that reverse auction has me addicted...i paid between $20 and $30 each and i grabbed ten crosses...Gelato33, Wedding Cake and so many other killaz..thanks for poppin in..DJXX

Customer service is stellar too. Wish GU was around more but he seems to be a trollItUp fanboy

I'm following along for this! Gu's seeds have fire in them, I've got the results to prove it. I'm curious on how the wedding cakes do. From what I've seen so far, most of the beans I've popped of his lean sativa and take a while to finish.

choom

still here....i made this dab rig last night...love you DJ
Screenshot_20190118-094324_Gallery.jpg

DJXX

Veteran
Got tons of new stuff... 4 more Greenpoint Seeds. 5 Redeyed Seeds, and Cannaventure Seeds to play with....i'll put up the info on all the new stuff when Cannaventures land, he just txt me and said they just shipped today...CV sent his 91Chem from his pure line...and he says he is finding many just like the momma...im so stoked on all of them...stay tuned DJXX

Latest posts

Latest posts