What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DJXX'S FUNHOUSE...COOKIE CROSSES AND OTHER GEMS

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
I had a few lemon skunks from dna. One was candy and one was mr clean, both hella lemony tho.

picture.php

It got pollinated by the male mr nice I had, this is what came out.
picture.php

DJXX

Veteran
I had a few lemon skunks from dna. One was candy and one was mr clean, both hella lemony tho.

View Image

It got pollinated by the male mr nice I had, this is what came out.
View Image
whats in the mr nice??....i popped some each the Irene, Raspberry(DTOG i have a 5 pak for you on Thanksgiving), Ghost, East Coast Cookiewreck and Tennessee Kush....got 100% tails....he said some of the people running Ghost were getting 30% THC in Colo..and he is sending me Pure Animal also....he said he had a mammoth Animal outside...the whole plant was four giant colas...there will be a thread on the Pures in the Cannaventure page this week.....and will be running some of his Shoreline stuff soon too...thanks CV...ur so kind...DJXX

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Its a g13 x hash plant/nl1 I found.

I think Sensi changed it from just g13x hashplant like they originally listed it, but I have learned that there was no male hashplant and it was a bunch of nl crosses to the hashplant that led to the male.

windycitysmoker

&#9878;TrippleBeamDreams&#9878;
Veteran
Hey dj I just wanted to say thank you for the hook up :tiphat: I was in the hospital for 54 days so I wanted to say thank you.
I believe the sour glue I got is from you I don't know but they are about to take a swim

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Hey dj I just wanted to say thank you for the hook up :tiphat: I was in the hospital for 54 days so I wanted to say thank you.
I believe the sour glue I got is from you I don't know but they are about to take a swim

They sure are from DJ. Nice to see someone else getting ready to give these a look. I have 5-6 seedlings going right now of the Sour Glue. Also have 4 Petroleum Nightmare x SD IBL going. Expect nothing but straight fuel from them. The gassiest of the gassy, lol.

Just went and look at the lineage behind the Petroleum Nightmare. It's got Blue Dream and Blueberry for grandparents on the fathers side. So I guess a fruity diesel isn't out of the question. But let's hope this poly expresses the diesel side of things.

windycitysmoker

&#9878;TrippleBeamDreams&#9878;
Veteran
They sure are from DJ. Nice to see someone else getting ready to give these a look. I have 5-6 seedlings going right now of the Sour Glue. Also have 4 Petroleum Nightmare x SD IBL going. Expect nothing but straight fuel from them. The gassiest of the gassy, lol.

Just went and look at the lineage behind the Petroleum Nightmare. It's got Blue Dream and Blueberry for grandparents on the fathers side. So I guess a fruity diesel isn't out of the question. But let's hope this poly expresses the diesel side of things.

Fuck yeah that's what I thought when I was looking through the vault that sour glue popped out at me.
Fuck I need ten rapid rooters asap to pop them all

B

back_woods

can some body give me the low down on the family of five? i to have the dj mix of all the goodies

Badfishy1

THANKS MELLOWFELLOW...HERE IS A PREGNANT FORUM GIRL....YOSHIBUD IS THE DADDY...FORUM X OUTLAWS DPD..A JAWS CREATION...AND SOME OTHERS...FIRST UP PRE 98 BUBBA..VERDANT GREEN S1, FORUM, HAZEY OG(SSH X SFV), PREGO FORUM, AND MY CREATION SFV OG X DEEZ...DEEZ IS SDIBL X ORIGINAL DIESEL...MORE UPDATES SOON

Anyway to get ahold of these gems?

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Hey bro. DJ, hope you been doing well. Had to stop by the Funhouse and catch up on whats been going on in here. See you still rocking them Sours ;) and you always have a bunch of goodies going, you and DTOG always breaking out the goods.

Still trying to catch back up on IC with threads and sending a few PMs but its still taking a little time to find a few things and remember it all lol. Glad you are back brother DJ and hope 2017 is an awesome year for you and everyone else on IC. Cool to see you got in contact with CannaVenture, if you talk to him soon ask him whats up with my Tenn. Hogsbreath lol. He'll know what you're talking about. Can't wait to see what you do with those beans and your new creations coming out. Thank You again brother for everything. Take care 1

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
Hey Dj, it's been awhile. I want to stop in and spread the love.

You are the man and I admire your lust for the sour. Keep up the good work and spreading the love dude. You were one of t he first members to take me under their wing. I'll be forever grateful.

DJXX

Veteran
Puffn some Pestilence OG...i call this one the Diamond Dust cut...Mine was beautiful and so powerful... this pic below is not mine, but shows you the potential of this girl..i'll have pics next round for ya...DJXX
picture.php

DJXX

Veteran
I was so blessed earlier today, i received many cuts today...and i got several cuts from 2 phenos of the Gorilla Bubble in the pic below...and several cuts of Corey Stardawg and many others but those are the two stars i think...thanks you two guys know who you are..DJXX
Gorilla Bubble BX2 #14
picture.php