What's new

DJXX'S FUNHOUSE...COOKIE CROSSES AND OTHER GEMS

DJXX

Veteran
some more "new kids on the block"..Triple Deez from Cabin Fever Seeds...its Mota's Sour Turbo(Rez SDv2.0 x SDv2.5) crossed with Advanced Seeds Black Diesel...here is a pic below by Johnny Lan....DJXX
picture.php

picture.php

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
i throw up a few pics of the GG# 4 and GSC FORUM CUT in a cpl days when i got to the grow ,just went into flower so they are gettin their stretch on

DJXX

Veteran
sup kant...just getting back in the swing of things...next up will be pics of Chem D(real deal clone), Phantom Cookies and another pheno of Headband from Loud Seeds...stay tuned, more fun soon..DJXX

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
U are a seed poppin mofo mang... much respect... n u seem to always have the most sought after new genetics. ..

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
heres a GSC forum cut

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[/FONT]GG#4
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
and some of DJ's [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] CHEM D ibl [/FONT]
[/FONT]

DJXX

Veteran
Casey Jones x SSSDH, Headband from Loud Seeds and Candyland....stay tuned DJXX
Casey Jones x SSSDH
picture.php

Headband Loud Seeds
picture.php

Candyland pheno#3
picture.php

J

johndoe123

Man your headband looks amazing bro! I hope for a similar pheno with my loud seeds headband!

dannykarey

dude, looking killer for 42 days!! She's a stinky one is she, nothing wrong with that.

That headband looks sweet too............haven't heard of loud seeds before, have to look into those for sure.

Danny

Latest posts

Latest posts