What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DJ Shorts Flo 10/10 grow log

Bigtime green thumbs up slickster... I am having some troubles with my FLO'S they just ain't growing hardly at all.....
I just transplanted them, so I'll see what happens?????

maybe I can PM you with some more ???? questions if you don't mind...

Sure I'd be glad to thebandit777, your PurpleMonkeyBalls came out stellarly purple. Flo is another great strain that just grows slower than regular. The strains that grow slower till bigger are sometimes harder to clone and then get their metabolism running for flowering. Sometimes they just like to make alot of roots as compared to top growth. Where did you get the strain from and was it recently cloned? These don't grow like non-IBL's, which could simply be cloned in a cup of water and then flowered out in a snap. These vegged for 3 months, and so did the Deep Chunk while the PTK veg's ok. Got two Urkle crosses vegging slowly that I will show here in a week or so.

Last edited: