What's new

DIY 4 buckets R-DWC Grapefruit - NYCDxBB - Kushage

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey veri nice lookin jungle buddy, gonna yield great fo sho!!! keep on keeping high!!!

Yeah! I will fill some jars for sure ;)

ive missed this one out, just read it all, very nice, if it wasnt for the stretch it would be perfect, ill keep following till the harvest mate!!
cheers

welcome in BS :tiphat:
You got the point bro.Stretch! I will never learn to switch to 12\12 before I see bushy plants :D
Next time I'll put some clones and will see ;)

DrRav

Excellent stuff OP

You cleared up a few questions I had about RDWC and Im going to use it on my next run but I'm lazy so I'm going to use some Oxy-Pots :dance013:

Using a NFT system atm and really hate opening the door during sleep time to add neuts/water/ph down. Also hoping by having the control bucket outside the tent will help my water temp problems this time of year (Summer)

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Excellent stuff OP

You cleared up a few questions I had about RDWC and Im going to use it on my next run but I'm lazy so I'm going to use some Oxy-Pots :dance013:

Using a NFT system atm and really hate opening the door during sleep time to add neuts/water/ph down. Also hoping by having the control bucket outside the tent will help my water temp problems this time of year (Summer)

Nice to see you got some input from this thread :)

Having the controller outside is a real good thing and if you're going to have issue because the water temp raise too much I suggest you to use some kind of insulation for both buckets and controller.

Water temp in my system stays around 22 - 25°C but at now I can't see any trouble,no bad smell,no strange things.I just add 5-7,5 liter of tap water with chlorine inside every day and change the whole solution every ten days or so...

G'luck buddy,and if I can help, you're welcome!

:wave:

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
72 days 12\12

Heya guyz :wave:

72 days of flowering and they still need more....The room become a buds jungle and the NYCDxBG has stretched more and more.It's fucking big!

Parameters:

Air temp : 24 - 27°C
Water temp : 22 - 25°C
RH : 50 - 60%
pH : 5.4 - 5.6
EC : 1 - 1.1 mS\cm

The jungle is like this:

picture.php

picture.php

2 plants overgrow the room: grape #1 and NYCDxBG.Those two plants fuck me up with their impressive growth.

These next pictures are some branches of NYCDxBG

picture.php

picture.php

And these some NYCDxBG buds (lower ones because it's pretty impossible to take some shots of the others)

picture.php

picture.php

I'm expecting a good harvest from this plant :blowbubbles:

Kushage

This plant has some concrete buds! Smelling here I clearly notice an orange flowers fragrance.Light sweet...I like it :D

This is an overall view (it's the plant on the right)

picture.php

ChemDD

I took this plant apart several weeks ago.Let it ripen outdoor to prevent nanners pollinating other plants.Small plant with small buds,but it's normal.I didn't give her so much light.... however it has a great frosty on the buds.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

C99

This plant was in the shadow of the other plants....not so much light for fatten up her buds....however at now she has a lot of small flowers.Frosty ones ;)

picture.php

Next time I'll take some grapefruits shots.One of'em should be near to be flushed.Will see in the next days.
Thanks for following people, hope to smoke a joint with every of you a day.Peace and puffs :wave:

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
and by the way....I was forgetting the small autoflowering bluestreak F3 gave me from a friend (su quale pianeta sei alieno?:D)....

Grown outdoor in small pots,guerrilla style,not so much light.
Some nanners here and there....not so many flowers,poor yelding but insanely resinous with a strong diesel smell.

Here some shots

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just beautiful NR! Doing a great job there man! How much you think you'll yield!!? TTK

Thx bro.I think I should reach half a kilo easily.Half a kilo of cured and clean buds,without leaves I dislike,also the little ones.
All trimmed leaves plenty of resin and small buds, will be used for extractions and I don't weight'em because I freeze everything fresh,just cut from the plant ;)

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
damn pretty close up's you took...very outstanding colors and clarity !
boy i c some nice amber trichs onthere :jump:

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
damn pretty close up's you took...very outstanding colors and clarity !
boy i c some nice amber trichs onthere :jump:

Nice to read this from you, I'm just starting to enjoy my new macro lens bro ;)

Not so much amber on those pics, but overall the bluestreak were pretty ripen.I know it's better to let'em ripen good,especially autoflowering plants, but jars were empty and I'm still smoking hashit.....ehm....hashish :D

the pen

Dissidente
Veteran
Ciao nore una info
when did you start teaching at the university for the growing Master's degree?

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
what up bro???
i hope everything good in your side man, i miss some good updates ehh ,much time no see great pix!!!

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
what up bro???
i hope everything good in your side man, i miss some good updates ehh ,much time no see great pix!!!

A lot of work this summer for me so I didn't have much time to keep things updated bro :)

At now only a big branch of NYCDxBG remained alive, all the rest is part in the jars and part is hanging to dry.
4 months flowering for this NYCDxBG but it's the first time I see so big buds, very impressive. I kept a mom of this strain because its enormous yeld, around 300 grams I think!
The other plants yeld normal, and I'm keeping another clone of the grapefruit #1 because its taste is something special, very fruity, near mandarin.
Kushage has wonderful flowers and big, few leaves and easy to trim and the other grapefruit is very sweet, it remember me of grape and chewing gum.

The last part of flowering I had an issue, some sort of fungus attacked my plants, but luckily I harvested before things went very bad.

I leave with some pictures of the NYCDxBG buds, more news will follow for sure mates :wave:

4 months flowering

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
sorry for the fungus attack bro...but SHIT!!!..you scare me with those fat monster nuggs...i believe is some of most big buds of NYCD etc etc i see man..
also GRAPEFRUIT with mandarin taste umhhhh remind me some FRESHLY-SQUEEZED MANDARIN JUICE..

HIGH GRADE Impression...as usual from you buddy!!!!

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Today an update finally guys.
Due to my work I didn't have time to take good pictures of the single plants, however things were pretty good.
The buds were quite airy but growing at 30°C in the shadow it's normal.
I thing the harvest is more then half a kilo, only the nycdxbg is more then half harvest, I think it is around 300 gr!!! super production for this homemade cross.
It has a lot of big and fatty buds, and a lot of smaller buds.A lot of the smaller ones went into trim to make hash ;)

The smell in the jar has something balsamic, very pleasant.Aroma is a little skunky and sour and I can say its level of thc is pretty high considering the stone it gives to me.Very smooth in the smoke.

This plant took 4 months for flowering and she still had quite white pistils, sign that she want to grow more and more, super sativa cross this one.

And now some shots:

growroom in mid\late flowering.There was a fuckin jungle plenty of buds and stuff, pretty imposible to work in, but this was my fault, I had very few hours to work in the growroom.

picture.php

All the buds you can see in the next picture are all NYCDxBG buds and she was growing more and more

picture.php

Some NYCDxBG close up....nice flower for this strain!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And now a series of big buds, just harvested.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php