What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DIY: 2 Super Simple KISS Systems

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I harvested the top of Phoenix today, leaving the bottom 4 branches, where the seeds are for few more days. The top weighed in at 4.29ozs:woohoo::thank you:

View attachment 221076 View attachment 221073

View attachment 221074 View attachment 221075

Early Smoke Report

The smoke is super clean, has great flavor (hash?), comes on really fast, but smooth. Some 20 minutes later, my body is chill, but my mind is active. I'm guessing it will keep me at this level for a good while. I only smoke 2-3 times a week, and never more than a small finger nail amount. My kind of high, my kind of value performance.

My journey with BrandX seeds began back on January 19, when I popped seeds that I accidentally ran through washer AND dryer. 4.5 months later, with ~ 5 days until full harvest... I can't wait to report back once she is properly cured. Are we there yet?

Took a second small hit at 4:20

Smoke Report Update

I don't recommend taking a hit then attempting strenuous yard work.

My body is older than my mind thinks it is, it just wanted to chill

Summary:

I have really enjoyed growing this BrandX poly strain. I highly recommend checking his many intelligently developed strains

I have 5 clones 3-4 will go in my soon to be here Halo Drip Ring system under HOT5, 1-2 into the led tent upping the bubbler to 3g bucket with 6" net pot lid to increase stability and possibly more nutes for the roots to slurp

Last edited:

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks

Halo Rings, valves, tubing... were shipped. Should have by Friday.

Running a thread on riu, Hope to see you there

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
hey petflora, i picked up 2 5000K 15W LED bulbs @ lowes the other day. got clones under them at the moment.

i also bought 2 2700K bulbs. i thought i would add those to my flowering cabinet. do you think they will do any good?

thanks buddy :tiphat:

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey buddy, this thread is finished.

Would you mind reposting in my new thread ?

Should read The NEXT Rage...

Last edited: