What's new

Distinguished and Nurtured Kind

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think there might be a little bit of Chemdog genes in this seed line...

Top Dawg Familia x I95 - chemdog influenced male

picture.php

This plant has a sharp, garlic sweet citrus funk to it. Has a mix of that Chem/OG profile for sure. This was the same plant that was a sensitive feeder as a seedling and yellowed hard before the others had really set heavy roots.

Go figure. It's a bit of a freak. I tend to get these plants...not going to complain.

The runt seedling - has turned out to be this short, stocky, Afghani looking BEAST with massively fat leaves. It smells of earthy chem and fuel.

I do have a favorite in the bunch. It's like a louder more stocky TK/Chem type of plant that has that tobacco vanilla musk with lots of gas and chem. Can't wait to see what type of flowers it makes. Going to be some chunky golf balls, I presume.

dank.Frank

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh yeah...also just wanted to post this real quick.

Snomoji - frosty little seedling. Let's hope this one is a female! :joint:

picture.php

dank.Frank

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
SnoMonkey #2 has managed to root...it was important for her to root. 2021 is all about cropping. It has to be.

I don't want to get into the details, but I've been fighting some fairly serious medical issues since about early April. Long story short, I dedicated a lot of personal savings to medical care in 2020 - which is the main reason I never got the room expansion done. Health and finances.

I'm beyond grateful to Genetic Freaked, who has really had my back the past year as things in my life have been all over the map. SnoMonkey #2 is going to be a huge help getting things back in order. Can't wait to see her white grape/blueberry and creamy lactose scented colas filling a room. :respect:

dank.Frank

moses wellfleet

Veteran
The community gathers round in times like these, as we have seen before. I don't like the sound of you depleting your personal savings. I'm sure a seed has been planted in the minds' of others who have read this.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm a hard worker. It's just money. I'll earn more.

It might be time to pull a few irons off the back burner though...have some ideas in the works.

dank.Frank

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That the Mystery Chem?

Otherwise, it has the 3/5 blade leaf structure of an OG. It has the spread out fan blades at the petioles that reminds me of dominant chem/sour type crosses.

Most of the Chem clones take a heavy zig-zag on the stem between internodes as well, while some other plants grow more straight up and down...

Does it smell kinda like bleach or polyester on a stem rub?

dank.Frank

Last edited:

genetic freaked

Veteran
SnoMonkey #2 has managed to root...it was important for her to root. 2021 is all about cropping. It has to be.

I don't want to get into the details, but I've been fighting some fairly serious medical issues since about early April. Long story short, I dedicated a lot of personal savings to medical care in 2020 - which is the main reason I never got the room expansion done. Health and finances.

I'm beyond grateful to Genetic Freaked, who has really had my back the past year as things in my life have been all over the map. SnoMonkey #2 is going to be a huge help getting things back in order. Can't wait to see her white grape/blueberry and creamy lactose scented colas filling a room. :respect:

dank.Frank

All love frank. That’s what FAM does!!!

I don’t think they are ready for Snomoji. I’m excited to see what they do.

SnoMonkey2 is going to love your setup. Time to stack massive colas under those new LEDs

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just dropped 6 more Snomoji, fwiw.

Probably time to take cuts off these Fam95 as well.

dank.Frank

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That the Mystery Chem?

Otherwise, it has the 3/5 blade leaf structure of an OG. It has the spread out fan blades at the petioles that reminds me of dominant chem/sour type crosses.

Most of the Chem clones take a heavy zig-zag on the stem between internodes as well, while some other plants grow more straight up and down...

Does it smell kinda like bleach or polyester on a stem rub?

dank.Frank

It’s not from ICMAG I got it at a harvest fest , going to veg it out for a while to become more identifiable:chin:And report back

nickman

Veteran
Everything is looking lovely Frank ...!!!...

I’m glad to see you back in action...

So what’s the Snomoji made of ...???...

:headbange... ... ... rock on dude... ... ...

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Snomoji = Snomoji

Genetic Freaked and I have decided not to release the genetics of her until we see what is really in the offspring.

It's not too off the wall, just something I thought would pair REALLY well with the lines that had been previously built. It is a new cross though and does use some of those fancy modern genetics.

If I like what I see in the first few m/f offspring - then a feminized line will be produced. Think of it as the first new Stank Bros line in a long time and thus why a bit hush hush still.

Also, there are similar crosses on the market already - not the same, but similar. We discussed making this cross a year ago and since then I've seen enough from other breeders to know that we were on the right path, conceptually.

If anything, this will just show the old lines we built are not only worthy, but perhaps better.

dank.Frank

genetic freaked

Veteran
Snomoji = Snomoji

Genetic Freaked and I have decided not to release the genetics of her until we see what is really in the offspring.

It's not too off the wall, just something I thought would pair REALLY well with the lines that had been previously built. It is a new cross though and does use some of those fancy modern genetics.

If I like what I see in the first few m/f offspring - then a feminized line will be produced. Think of it as the first new Stank Bros line in a long time and thus why a bit hush hush still.

Also, there are similar crosses on the market already - not the same, but similar. We discussed making this cross a year ago and since then I've seen enough from other breeders to know that we were on the right path, conceptually.

If anything, this will just show the old lines we built are not only worthy, but perhaps better.

dank.Frank

I’ve never had a post make me more happy.
Not because I’m a part of it but because I’m a fan of Stank Bros.
I’ve been a fan of Dank.Frank for a while and I’m happy to call him a friend today. More then a friend that’s my brother
I have to thank Phillthy, DF, Chili, Greyskull and Josey(RIP)
I would never be able to work with such amazing genetics if it wasnt for there IC LEGENDS.
Much love to you guys and thank you for the AMAZING and UNIQUE genetics you kept around for all these years.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I’ve never had a post make me more happy.
Not because I’m a part of it but because I’m a fan of Stank Bros.
I’ve been a fan of Dank.Frank for a while and I’m happy to call him a friend today. More then a friend that’s my brother
I have to thank Phillthy, DF, Chili, Greyskull and Josey(RIP)
I would never be able to work with such amazing genetics if it wasnt for there IC LEGENDS.
Much love to you guys and thank you for the AMAZING and UNIQUE genetics you kept around for all these years.

Agreed.

Nice to see you around again, Frank. :headbange

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I would not be the person I am today, if not for the people on this site.

I truly, can say, I owe more than I could ever repay - to so many of you, it leaves me speechless at times.

Posting my soil mix and the science behind it was just a meager attempt to give back to this community in some semblance of a way that it has given to me.

There will be more stank in the future. Phillthy is aware of what's going on. We talked recently. He's got the itch bad, knowing the lines we made together are still being worked on and carried forward and that clones and seeds are still out there. That our work - has made a lasting impact.

Much love and positive light and good vibes to all of you!!! :respect:

dank.Frank

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It’s not from ICMAG I got it at a harvest fest , going to veg it out for a while to become more identifiable:chin:And report back

Hmmm. The only other thing that stood out is it has some deep purple stems, which could be from P def - but if it is genetic, the other thought was of course...blueberry gene pool of some sort.

Well, whatever it is - good luck with it and hope you enjoy the smoke.

Wedding Cake got roots over the weekend. Makes me a happy grower!! :joint:

Have some new beans coming too! Always excited to bring in fresh genetics. :party:

While looking over seedlings I always try to select the plants I want to keep a close eye on. This past round, I let my canna vixen pick a plant she liked as well. Turns out they are both female, so it should be interesting to see which one smokes better. One is very much a TK leaner with a much stockier profile and the other a more citrus forward example with a bit more Legend/Chem to the nose.

Have another that looks like a mix between Corey Haim Stardawg and a bit more like Chem '91. Have a male that smells IDENTICAL to Chem 3 - like spot on. I smell my fingers after moving him around and I'm instantly transported back in time to sitting and trimming Chem 3 for the first time. It's an oily, greasy, earthy, aged hash sort of Chem tone. I liked everything about Chem 3, except, her nose. It just wasn't hip enough for the modern green scene. Chem 3 has the most perfect structure of any cannabis plant I've ever grown. You don't have to top her - she just sort of self levels her canopy and really didn't need staked up at all. Great stem rigidity.

These Fam95 - all have that same sort of trait. Topped, they just level out and when all growth tips reach canopy level, the plant sort of just move along, together, evenly. Growing into just beautiful bushes.

dank.Frank

Last edited:

nickman

Veteran
Hmmm. The only other thing that stood out is it has some deep purple stems, which could be from P def - but if it is genetic, the other thought was of course...blueberry gene pool of some sort.

Well, whatever it is - good luck with it and hope you enjoy the smoke.

Wedding Cake got roots over the weekend. Makes me a happy grower!! :joint:

Have some new beans coming too! Always excited to bring in fresh genetics. :party:

While looking over seedlings I always try to select the plants I want to keep a close eye on. This past round, I let my canna vixen pick a plant she liked as well. Turns out they are both female, so it should be interesting to see which one smokes better. One is very much a TK leaner with a much stockier profile and the other a more citrus forward example with a bit more Legend/Chem to the nose.

Have another that looks like a mix between Corey Haim Stardawg and a bit more like Chem '91. Have a male that smells IDENTICAL to Chem 3 - like spot on. I smell my fingers after moving him around and I'm instantly transported back in time to sitting and trimming Chem 3 for the first time. It's an oily, greasy, earthy, aged hash sort of Chem tone. I liked everything about Chem 3, except, her nose. It just wasn't hip enough for the modern green scene. Chem 3 has the most perfect structure of any cannabis plant I've ever grown. You don't have to top her - she just sort of self levels her canopy and really didn't need staked up at all. Great stem rigidity.

These Fam95 - all have that same sort of trait. Topped, they just level out and when all growth tips reach canopy level, the plant sort of just move along, together, evenly. Growing into just beautiful bushes.

dank.Frank

That would be kinda funny if she picks out a better plant then you do...!!!...

I never knew that about the chem3... I didn’t know she had such a nice structure...
I wonder why the 3 didn’t get as popular as the others...!!!... (I may all ready know the answer to that)... ... ...