What's new

Distinguished and Nurtured Kind

genetic freaked

Veteran
Heres a pic of Snow Monkey 2 seeded with F2 beans.. Hard to get a good pic of her but next run Ill have a new camera to show her off..

picture.php

nickman

Veteran
@Frank: I’m very happy to see your back brother...!!!... :trampoline:...

@GeneticFreaked: that girl there looks nice and chunky man...!!!...

I’m looking forward to seeing frank run this fine looking girl...!!!...

I’m also very excited to see these Fam95 seedlings do their thing...!!!... :yummy:... ... ...

moses wellfleet

Veteran
I've worked with a TK hybrid a lot lately. This is going to be some fire if you consider the genetics the soil mix, and all the other elements that come together in this thread...

Work your magic brother Frank!!

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
happy to see the snomonkey brought to f2! should be a real interesting hunt. can’t wait to see which direction you all take it!

i just met a grower in SE MA who ran the gromberry glue cut in her full term garden this year. guess the cut is still making the rounds!

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
uh huh, so you weren't working on building another room. or were you? that pic posted looks like you have expanded somewhat.

either way, glad to see you back...been waiting to see how that mars performs.

I have not expanded anything yet. At least I have the plans drafted and know what I'm going to need to make it possible.

It's going to be the in the same small setup for a bit before I am able to expand at all. When I do expand, if I ever do expand, I expect I'll be running 1 room with 2 x 315w, 1 room with 2 x SP3000, and 1 room with 2 x XB200. It will be a bit of a mix mash of whatever lighting I have laying around. Outside of lighting, each room will be the same.

I'd honestly prefer not to have more than 1kw of lighting in use at any given time, running the 12/12 cycle set. Electricity can be expensive.

The main reasons I even considered expanding: I have great lights just sitting around and I really want to be able to sort more genetics, as I have a bunch of seed to get to. The inverse of that is I also need to have a consistent supply of effective medicine. At the very least, it would be nice to have a second room for running selected clones for consistent meds. One day, maybe.

Thanks for the good vibes and following along. It'll pick back up.

dank.Frank

DunHav`nFun

Veteran
Keep strokin Frank.....Time heals all the bullshit.....Focus on goals down the road.....Gives you strength to get up every day and move forward.....Let NO ONE steal your sense of self......Be strong and you`ll be fine.....there`s folks around you for support.....Hang tough Bro.....

Take care and.....

Peace....DHF......:ying: .......

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
That plan sounds legit. I'd set up 2 spots for proven clones/strains so there's a constant supply and the other room for pheno hunting maybe run 15 small plants from seed at a time.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
10-12 - Fam95 - Plants were transplanted into 2 gallons of additional soil, making a 2.5 gallon root ball for sexing and mothering plants for cuts. Plenty of space. They had been topped at 6 internodes a couple days prior to transplant with the 1st being stripped off the plant to allow for more airflow at soil surface.

picture.php

10-20

Plants are all growing rather huge fan leaves. Combined with staying super tight and compact, I needed to do some pruning and defoliation to maximize the LED and get some lowers growing for an eventual round of clones from the females.

Before:

picture.php

After:

picture.php

Before:

picture.php

After:

picture.php

On a side note, the plants are beginning to sex under 24 hour light. If I cut back to 18/6 they'll surely start to show. The big seedling that out grew all the others (although they eventually caught up) is indeed a male as was to be expected. He does remind me a lot of how Chem 3 smelled though. He has a very chemdog forward smell on a stem rub.

Some stinky and interesting plants in the mix. I'm excited to see these flower. Much stockier and more compact than I had expected - but that is not a bad thing. These plants are going to stack when it comes time to flower. They bush out really nicely as well. Should be good candidates for SCROG.

dank.Frank

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Hey Frank good to see you! The plants look great! Your soil is the stuff of dreams, everything that goes in it looks like a picture of health! Love it!

Have a great day and cya around!

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
Thats what leds do to the younger plants, make them stocky bushes. Moving them to the cmh at that point makes the branches get longer and more pliable if you need. Looking great.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I honesty think it is in part genetics after discussion with BrotherIndica, who is more familiar with the Familia cut.

I know they were getting lanky at first but I turned the light up each time to prevent excessive stretch. The lights are stationary for now and have been roughly 2 ft above the plants at any given time.

dank.Frank

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
10-12 - Fam95 - Plants were transplanted into 2 gallons of additional soil, making a 2.5 gallon root ball for sexing and mothering plants for cuts. Plenty of space. They had been topped at 6 internodes a couple days prior to transplant with the 1st being stripped off the plant to allow for more airflow at soil surface.

View Image

10-20

Plants are all growing rather huge fan leaves. Combined with staying super tight and compact, I needed to do some pruning and defoliation to maximize the LED and get some lowers growing for an eventual round of clones from the females.

Before:

View Image

After:

View Image

Before:

View Image

After:

View Image

On a side note, the plants are beginning to sex under 24 hour light. If I cut back to 18/6 they'll surely start to show. The big seedling that out grew all the others (although they eventually caught up) is indeed a male as was to be expected. He does remind me a lot of how Chem 3 smelled though. He has a very chemdog forward smell on a stem rub.

Some stinky and interesting plants in the mix. I'm excited to see these flower. Much stockier and more compact than I had expected - but that is not a bad thing. These plants are going to stack when it comes time to flower. They bush out really nicely as well. Should be good candidates for SCROG.

dank.Frank
i've noticed this in multiple posts.

i had attributed this to your soil recipe/genetic library duality, and tried to implement a regimen similar, but without success...so...i determined the genetics have been the factor in those cases.

if your lights contribute to those thick stems and short inter-nodal distance then that's what i'm looking for...

unless of course you give attribution to the bed (which i have yet to replicate, but working on it...) which this thread features.

my girls look like skanks compared to yours...i don't want canned or jerked meat, i want a juicy rare cap steak.

be well or be me.:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts