What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Distinguished and Nurtured Kind

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
no doubt in my mind leds do the job with far less hassle in room setup and not needing to change and dispose of bulbs every 6 months

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
You're a passionate grower and it shows through not only in your post, but in your garden and flowers as well. I got a lot of respect for guys like you who take their gardening seriously. I'm tuned in excited for the finish... Until next time be safe and take care! :tiphat:

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Hi Frank!

A little behind, I'll get that list to you today.

That garden is a beautiful spear collection! Your soil seems to be performing as predicted, nice!

You are on water only if I'm not mistaken?

nickman

Veteran
Man Frank, those are some fat ass spears by the looks of it...!!!...

Shit man, I’d say also by the looks of it- those LED’s are doing the job...!!!... wow. . . :woohoo:... ... ...

Respect brother, mad respect... ... ... :tiphat:... ... ...

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mochiesel #9 @62 days

This plant though...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Karma Genetics putting out keepers.

dank.Frank

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
London Loud #4 @62 days:

picture.php

London Loud #9 @62 days:

picture.php

London Loud #2 @ 62 days -
there are roughly 8-11 cuts of this pheno in the flowering room currenty. 1 of those is starting to toss late nanners in her top flowers. I'm certain this is because of light stress while trying to get pictures at lights on and off. I'll be paying close attention to that one plant though. It's obviously more stressed than it's clones, which are pushing forward without any issue. This plant, is going to crown out and stack little calyx towers like the UK Cheese does, if dialed in right and if the lights were moved back a bit.

picture.php

It seems to me, the plants would benefit from LESS light - so I might actually pull themm back another 6" these last couple weeks. Yes, they are still swelling, but the new pistils coming out of the new calyxes stacking seem either heat or light stressed.

Anyone else tried back off the LEDs once plants start to merge into senescence? I'm seeing my plant all enter their last two weeks. I don't see anything that appears to want to flower past 77 days.

Home stretch. I'll do much better pictures of the individual phenos as I harvest and have more access to them for proper photos to be taken. I'm also not so sure I can toss any pheno currently present. It really will come down to a smoke test with the London Loud - they are all quite uniform for the most part.

dank.Frank

Last edited:

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Really looking nice. Loving the LL's too !!. I'm staying tuned for the finish and smoke report. Excellent looking plants DF. Bravo. Bellisima!

genetic freaked

Veteran
Looking killer in her DF. That mochisel#9 tho!!!!
The London loud really impressed me. I really wasn’t expecting them to be that nice. I know the smoke would be good but didn’t think they would look that photogenic.

For the LEDs I would back the lights off a lot. Towards the end it seems like the new growth doesn’t like the high intensity to finish up.

Didn’t I tell you that towards the end you would be surprised how they swell up under the LED.
It always seems like the first 5 weeks of flower under LED they look to put out more resin, terps and focusing on growing and then BAM the last 3 weeks is all swelling

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
If they smoke like they look you found some nice plants in those beans! Great growing dank.frank! :woohoo:

Mattbho

Your killing it , what learning curve?? . I think the LEDs will make the cut .

Your organics soil mix seems superior to others. I'm definitely going to have to try this new mix out . I was actually debating spending the money on the extras or just doing the plain blood/bone dolomite mix
When I have many plants finishing at same time I usually dim my cobs approx 20% final week - 10 days it seems to help avoid the lumpy bud syndrome .

I dont know if you have a dimmer tho .

Latest posts

Latest posts