What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dispensary Prices in Colorado

P

~pHaNtOm~

who's crying..?
i get 4-5 differant strains each week for free from all over colorado..maybe once a month ill be nice and buy a snack sack..i got 14 strains in my cure jar at all times..and i only buy what i like or dont have already or buy for a patient in need.

Balazar

Maybe instead of bitching about prices we should start a "grow report" thread for co. If you find something exceptional for a good price then post it there.

I had to grow my own meds with how much I medicate, I was spending an absolute fortune with my last caregiver, they highly discouraged me to start growing. I think that's wrong, as I got my mmj liscence when we didn't have a lot of dispensaries and had to drive from Denver to Ft Collins once a week, sick as a dog to spend a couple of hundred dollars for what I swear to this day were keifed meds.

I don't charge my patients more than 50 an 1/8 and I have a free med program for every oz I harvest from my patients plants I give them an 1/8 oz for free, and always doing experiments with edibles.

I still go around to a lot of different dispensaries and check things out, and most of what I run across is garbage.

I have had a couple of good experiences at patients choice, but I've had a couple of not so good ones there too. Remedys of the millenium was a joke, they had chemical filled unflushed buds, it made me sick being in there.

Peace in medicine is so overpriced, and the selection isn't that great. I could go on and on. I wholeheartedly agree that you should grow your own, then you will really know what goes into growing really awesome marijuana, it is not as easy as it looks or seems. I make mistakes all the time still.

Greenmopho

I have had a couple of good experiences at patients choice, but I've had a couple of not so good ones there too.

They have been rude to me, or kinda just weird, but usually knowledgable and semi decent nugs. I must say, the 2 clones I got off them have been proven strains and spot on, true ECSD and DJ Short Flo.

ClearBarbedFunk

lost in the Haze
ICMag Donor
Veteran
we run a 10 patient grow, and everyone gets a quarter zip every week for nothin. any bud gets sold its 50 a 1/4 all the time.

i dont quite understand you guys, your growin 6 plants for someone who uses it for meds, there plants and then you charge them for there meds, and then you sell off the overage from there plants.

so ya think your givin your patients a break by chargin um 50 a 1/8th, LOL id say your stickin it to um.

and dont give me how much your time, nutes and power cost. i been doin this for sometime now, and ya make plenty bank off your patients even givin free meds.

i really dont know how you can look a sick patient in the face and take there money for there plants your growin.

compassion my ASS!

CBF

.♠.

^^This is the single best post in this thread so far.^^

I recently started to care-give for two patients plus myself, there has never been a single cent passed back-and-forth for the herb. When I signed on the patients we agreed that they would help pay any cost for the grow along with help on upgrades. So far I have not been running full numbers so we don't really even have much overage to worry about.

I do shake my head every time I see someone acting like they are doing a huge favor for selling at black-market prices.

My costs for growing for myself vs. my patients/myself are not all that much more. The small amount that it does cost me gets split between us. So the only thing that I am not being compinsated for is the labor, and honestly I would be in the room doing it anyway.

The best way to take the corporate aspect and greed out of this is to stand up and help do it yourself. I'm not trying to say that it is bad to make money off of this, I actually think that is fine, but black-market prices and a free 8th here and there are not really what I personally had in mind when I joined up.

we run a 10 patient grow, and everyone gets a quarter zip every week for nothin. any bud gets sold its 50 a 1/4 all the time.

i dont quite understand you guys, your growin 6 plants for someone who uses it for meds, there plants and then you charge them for there meds, and then you sell off the overage from there plants.

so ya think your givin your patients a break by chargin um 50 a 1/8th, LOL id say your stickin it to um.

and dont give me how much your time, nutes and power cost. i been doin this for sometime now, and ya make plenty bank off your patients even givin free meds.

i really dont know how you can look a sick patient in the face and take there money for there plants your growin.

compassion my ASS!

CBF

This sounds about right to me
Really makes me think
:smoke out:

Latest posts

Latest posts