What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

dirty corner bar

non

Veteran
about 3 weeks of 12/12 now. ideally more veg would've been better but it's ok. some yellowing bit early too.

non

Veteran
blynx and #1cheesebuds

thanks !

doams

current strain is taskenti, from cannabiogen. i find it interesting and dream of crossing it with something complimenting. have few ideas what that could be.

non

Veteran
and here is it at 8 weeks. the veg should have been longer, but next time it'll be if i'll do it this one plant style. it needs 10-11 weeks to finish or even longer, but it's fine at that point. i really like how it smells, having this kind of fresh minty thing with that pungent indica smell.

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice cola! How many large colas like that did you get from her?

What's up for the next round strain-wise? Single or multiple plants?

non

Veteran
blynx

thanks! there were 6 tops. there might or might not be some renovation or inspection stuff soonish so i have to take a little break unfortunately. in the future i'd like to grow more cannabiogen lines and plenty of other stuff. i guess it's burden/bless of every scale of this hobby that there is too much interesting stuff out there.

bsgospel

thanks!

non

Veteran
doams

well i'm glad that you are not a bear :D they're still hanging, removed some dried leaves today, smell in my fingers kinda reminded of vicks vaporub, love it.