What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

dirty corner bar

M

Mr. Sparkle

I know this is repeat but still Looking tasty non, had to go back and read from the start ;), what do you have planned next after this plant, also looked like you switched tents recently ?

Last edited:

non

Veteran
ReikoX

thanks!

BruceBanner

no mextiza around now, cuts i had didn't make it. but i have some seeds still.

Mr. Sparkle

yea i switched to a slightly taller tent, bit more space to operate. pretty much as big as i can fit in the closet. i've been mainly thinking about taskenti and whether or not do this one plant in a big container or several smaller ones.

non

Veteran
so today i put one taskenti seed to water, i know it popping several packs of one line would be better for pheno hunt, but so far i've been decently lucky with seeds. i've had some shitty ones from time to time but fingers crossed :) since taskenti is pretty stable line in my understanding i'm hoping it'll be solid anyway.

non

Veteran
8 wks. the flop is real, barely holding it with support stakes and wires. chop around 9-10 wks, we'll see. sweet lemon smell.

Last edited:

non

Veteran
yea not too long to go. usually at this point im starting to look at the next project, which'll be taskenti. have a little seedling just now. same one plant thing again.

non

Veteran
9 wks and flopping. week more and then it's timber. it's been fun but i'm looking forward to my little taskenti seedling to take off when given a chance :)

non

Veteran
thanks! it is now in jars curing. my taskenti is vegging, topped it recently. i kinda did no till this time, just dug the old stump out and put a layer of new soil on top. using cannazym to help out with decomposing of old roots, but could probably do without.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Holy cow dude those colas are huge for a micro grow. This is a super nice looking garden.

I think next time Im gunna grow my plants in a 5-10 gallon pot or a bigger pot.

non

Veteran
thanks! here is taskenti some days later, bit smelly already which is nice. planning to flip at the end of the year, give or take some days.

Latest posts

Latest posts