What's new

Dirtiest Bongs of the World Unite! How do ya clean plastic?

CannaExists

Paint Your DreamStrain
Veteran
OK, went back to check on the downstem of Dirty Bong, and was surprised to see about 1 inch of brown oil floating on TOP of the alcohol in the jar!!!

Did I just make Hash Oil? There's gotta be a couple OZs of oil here! Can I get it out with that salt in there? It's floating on the alcohol!

What do Ya'll Think? Trash or Treasure????

LO fucking L, I'm thinking it'd get you high as fuck but it's still complete trash.

My glass downstem is stuck in my glass bong? It's super clean, but I can't get it out! Any suggestions? Should I use some more olive oil? Thanks in advance for the help!

Try twisting it slightly as you pull it out (carefully of course don't break shit 'cause of me), works for me everytime.

L

LolaGal

my suggestion is thru it out and reinvest in a glass tube :) and clean it after u use it for gods' sake, my pipes still smell and look like the day the came outta the kiln haha

Get a new bong

OK, ya'll talked me into it!
picture.php

View image in gallery

L

LolaGal

Out of Retirement....

Out of Retirement....

Olive Oil cleans acrylic bongs Great!

See!

Before Olive Oil Therapy! Pirty dirty! Can't see the water!

After Cleaning:

Look any better? LOL.

FRANKENBLUNT420

me blunt is like, wicked yo!! owight
take that plastic bong and strip for the parts. the only thing a plastic bong is good for is using it until you get a glass one.

once you get your glass, like i said (or what i would do) strip it of its parts and toss it. if anything may get lost or break on the glass bong, youve got parts to repair.

now if your a collector and its part of your collection, my advice to you is not to collect acrylic bongs as part of your collection, they are really not worth it over time, as you can see from the one you are questioning about.

i am sure the oil and gunk have turned it an irreversible color and especially after all that time of being that gunky? nah man, hang that idea up and toss that thing

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
Thats like telling a guy drinking Johnny walker blue to sip it from a dixie cup.

I high quality piece just adds the over all experience.

not everyone is a clumsy uncoordinated stoner.

Last shot of Johnny Waker I had came from a shared tin cup at my brother's wake. I've got Waterford Crystal and Stueben Glass, too. Why spoil the occasion with worthless ostentation that only robs the moment of it's meaning?

I've been surrounded by high quality glass my whole life. It means nothing to me. Now come to me with a potato pipe and I'll be impressed. That would enhance the experience.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
once you get your glass, like i said (or what i would do) strip it of its parts and toss it. if anything may get lost or break on the glass bong, youve got parts to repair.

Never seen glass replacement parts on an acrylic bong.

L

LolaGal

NO WAY! I like my acrylic bong! She is an old old friend, and deserves a home in her old age. As long as she wants, she can live with me!

p.s. God forbid I break the glass one, but it's nice to know I have a back up! Besides, she is great for when there is a party or clumsy friends come over.

MY DOWNSTEM IS STUCK IN GLASS BONG! I can't get it out! Twisted, tugged, olive oil soak overnight. HELP!

dr-dank

Simple green and some warm water. Let soak overnight for caked on parts. No harm to plastic, and not very toxic.

Tried to clean a torch ligher once, with iso. Cracked the plastic fuel tank in 30 seconds. Very bad for plastic!

Regards

L

LolaGal

Nope Mr. Tony, she is as clean as the day I got her.

It's the new glass one that has a stuck downstem.

Accident #1 with new glass bong day 3.... wind blew an empty Pepsi can off a table and it fell hitting the glass bowl. Now the glass downstem is jammed. Glass bong still functional, but I don't like having the downstem stuck! Thank Jebus it did not break it...

White Rabbit

Digging in the garden
ICMag Donor
what about heating the outer with a clean flame , and cooling the inner with crushed ice, while at the same time trying a release agent like a silicone spray of sorts?

L

LolaGal

That's gonna have to work White Rabbit...if it don't guess I'll just have to live with it.

Mr. Tony

Veteran
The one time that happened to me I used a rubber mat to get a firm grip and just yanked it out.

Next time-
Don't forse the joints together
Let gravity put the together
never twist the down

when yanking out, make sure you do it at the right angle or something will break

L

LolaGal

OK, I have a rubber mat gripper....let's see what happens.... Tug. ...tug....TUG!!!

Nothing. That bitch is in there tight! Damn Pepsi can! Curses! It might fit in the freezer if I throw everything in there away....hmmmm....

L

LolaGal

OH NO! Dirty bong is leaking from the bottom and new parts won't stop it...

I may have to face it... I think she's done for.....