What's new

Dinafem strains

InthaMitt

Anyone grow their Haze Autoflower? Seen a video of some in a greenhouse that looked pretty decent..

I ran some of these last summer that I got as freebies that were essentially testers I think... I remember some sort of disclaimer or something along those lines. I grew these things under terrible conditions, terrible. Temps in the high 80's low 90's, not feeding or watering with any sort of regularity, leaving for days on end.... Not a single issue with probably 20 plants or so. They could've been denser for sure, and I take all the blame for that, but it was definitely one of the better autos I've run. Not a lot of variation, probably 2-3 different phenos from what I saw.

Also ran some critical+ awhile ago and was really impressed. She's gonna make her way outdoor this summer I think.

SneekyFarmer

I just started a pack of critical jack auto's and I got one with 3 cytlodine leaves-Trifoilite! First one like it i've ever had. Seen them in magazine's, but this is the first one i've ever had in many year's of growing!

the gnome

Veteran
dinafem rocks! I recieved powerkush a few years ago as a freebie and tossed it in the garden, very frosty gear that was potent.
I crossed it last year with a male bog sour strawberry kush
and finally let it go. I'm chopping it down now but have seeds to play with.

I think I have some more dinafem in my freebies bag,
need to look and try out another dinafem strain.
excellent gear... highly recommend :joint:

EPIC! I've got heaps of free seeds lying around that I wasn't all that interested in as they came with far more expensive seeds, however now Im starting to get excited. Ive got White Widow, Power Kush (big girls, about to go into flowering) a big Blue Widow. Then I've still got White Siberian, Sweet Deep Grapefruit, and Shark Attack seeds sitting there waiting to go.

After seeing all these photo's Im starting to get quite excited! Especially about the Blue Widow, that colour looks amazing!

I was gonna pop some L.S.D next but I might go and clone some Blue Widow for my next round!

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
high quality buds bro, dinafem is one of my favorite seed bank bro, never i get male flower or hermy ..only fucking gorgeous buds, i show you some of my critical + nuggs ..i love critical+ from smell to tasty to high only superior buds coming from her...

CRITICAL+
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Enjoyed and thanks for share the great quality grower!!!

cr0n

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Anyone grow their Haze Autoflower? Seen a video of some in a greenhouse that looked pretty decent..

I have grown the Haze auto. Please keep in mind that I am not a fan of auto's, but I hated this stain. Honestly, I have not found a strain that I dislike more than this one. Tastes like hazy hay, for real. I usually don't bad mouth strains, but no one could pay me enough to run it again.

moondawg

Their Blue widow is good smoke= easy to grow. yes, there are more potent strains in the world but 2 people can sit down with a pinner and get stonnnnneeeeedddd......

farmari

I've only grown two seeds of theirs. The White Siberian grew pollen sacs early on in flowering. 99% calyxes but 1% pollen sacs. May have partially been from stress, as I tend to treat my plants badly. (I've treated many other plants far worse without having them turn hermie though) And then I grew out an automatic by them... I think it was Roadrunner... and it autoflowered but autoflowered 100% male. I can't make much of a positive or negative verdict though by only trying two seeds... maybe just bad luck.

Smelly_Cheese

i grew several dinfem diesel a few years back. I was not impressed. I took it down at 10 weeks and should have let it go 12.However, ill take a second look at dinfem. I have some of thier freebies including blue widow and white widow. I currently have mr nice black widow going so i will compare to the orig white widow.

rizzed

The blue widow, moby dick and white siberian are pretty good smokes from my experience. The blue widow had minty-fruit smell to it and buds were small/medium and dense, finished mid-late September and had very little mold.

Nader

Veteran
I think that you'll love the Critical+ . I've certainly had a great time growing it! If only I could switch all of my haze automatic seeds for anything better.

M

MrSterling

I smoked their Cali Hash strain a couple years ago and remember enjoying it. Not too overpowering, but a good solid smoke.

I as most people who have ordered from Attitude have freebie DinaFem's and buddy i have a lot.. My first harvest of the fall last year (outdoor) I had a Fruit Automatic in the mix and was impressed cuz to start I germed it late. By the time i was a month in to veg with my main ladys I was just starting my Fruit Auto. In a month it was 18" tall and starting early flower, the Purple PineBerry had been flowering for3 weeks. The FA fiinished at 3' tall and at the same time the PPB did. It was supper frosty for an outdoor grow and had a verry sweet taste and had a smell close to my NYCD at that point I quit considering them cheep knock-offs and gave them their due respect.

Tony Sativa

Anyone got any info on the diesel they offer? I was gifted with a clone and don't want to waste time or space if not top self smoke

GIS

Got these both as freebies. Considering I'm only running one seed of each, I couldn't be more happy with the results.

Cheese day 45 - Amazing musty deep smell, very unique. Super tight buds. Super frosty, and seems to be finishing extremely fast. I love this plant.

Blue widow day 45 - Good quality, great frosty big calyx, crazy blueberry smell, buds a bit more sativa shaped than I typically like, but I am more than satisfied with this. Overall very satisfied.