What's new

Dinafem strains

Sky high

hello guys!

just want to share my experience about this company!

so I never had a male flower from any Dinafem strains/plants what I've ever grown and the potency of the product really amaze me!

some pix

Sweet Deep Grapefruit
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Sky high

Critical+
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

these are a few what I grow from Dinafem, I also enjoy to grow the Shark Attack, White Siberian and Cheese.

thanks for watchin'

Sky H* :D

ive grown out some dinafem, all quality some better than others. ive got pictures ill try and dig up. sweet deep grapefruit is absurd. every pheno is covered in trichs even the leaves. hard buds, nice purple color upon flush intense fruity aroma for most pheno. critical+ reeks and has hard buds. very nice plant. im less into their version of cheese. but it does smell great. i gust prefer more trichomes for bag appeal.

Yesca73

kool pics thnx 4 sharing. your Critical+ looks simular to my CriticalHaze. I have a freebie widow seed I hope to pop in the future.

Hamburglar

I currently have Dinafem California Hashplant and Confidential Cheese in veg, will be a little while before they are flowered, but I can't wait!

magiccannabus

Next Stop: Outer Space!
Veteran
I've just started a new grow(see my sig), and I am running almost all Dinafem strains. I have the following:

About to flower:

4 blue hash (one of them breaks every fucking time I touch it though)
2 Northern Lights #1(bred last year from seeds purchased from Dinafem, but I'm not sure which NL #1 he used.)

Strains I started for my buddy(One plant each, I keep clones, he gets the original):

Jack Herer
Critical 33(it's what the pack says anyhow)
White Shark(best plant in the grow so far)
White Widow(VERY vulnerable to heat)
Pineapple Chunk

I somehow also ended up with a Vintage 2006(CH9 seeds) from a freebie pack from Dinafem. This strain is growing very badly though. It doesn't like to be topped, and that is a critical issue since FIM is a crucial part of my growing style. The lineage is Powerplant/Afghan/Jack H. crossed with the same.

Not much to see just yet, but I'll be starting 12/12 in a week or two. Here's a general pic of the grow:

Here's White Shark:

Galactic

I gotta have at least 2-3 packs worth of Dinafems from freebies over the last 2 years. Know there's some critical+, white widow, blue widows, etc in there

Most ashamed that I've never looked up any of their strain info. All I know is these guys are Spanish and the only other Spanish guys I know don't fuck around :)

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Dinafem have good quality genetics and a few of their strains still rock my boat.
Power Kush is one of my fav Kushes and i found a damn stinky cheese on one of their packs that is beating all the other cheeses around when comes to smell, potency and taste. Sadly this one does not delivers when comes to yield, but i´m working on it.
Thanks for sharing your experiences.

BadRabbit

I gotta have at least 2-3 packs worth of Dinafems from freebies over the last 2 years. Know there's some critical+, white widow, blue widows, etc in there

Most ashamed that I've never looked up any of their strain info. All I know is these guys are Spanish and the only other Spanish guys I know don't fuck around :)

I just finishing running 4 Critical + freebies ... all were pretty consistent plants with good trich coverage. Only one had the great taste/distinctive flavor that qualifies it as a keeper, and it is by far the smallest yielder of the group (don't it always work out they way pretty much?).

Lung.Butter

I think a fair amount of their genepool comes from shantis mr nice seeds so i can imagine most of their gear is pretty good stuff.

I have a ton of dinafem freebies to grow out myself, a lot of diesel and white widow, also some original amnesia and ssh which im quite interested in. Anyone done any of those?

DeoXy

I loved my first Dinafem freebies I ran a year ago.. have many more still to try!

I ran their power kush which I got 5 of w/ a boo order.. little to no variation.. very afgani kush.. couchlock status depending on how long you let her flower.
IMAG0505.jpg

IMAG0503.jpg

IMAG0507.jpg

Nader

Veteran
Dinafem's seeds are top quality as far as feminization is concerned. Top germination rates as well.. I also respect and love the way they pack and ship their seeds.

Here is a Critical+ freebie seed; pretty atypical indica-heavy small bud phenotype (I call her superchunk or sChunk for short)

fitty-eight days
HZke9h.jpg

Storm Shadow

Veteran
I've grown out Royal Haze and it was pretty insane... Moby Dick was nice as well....

Anybody know which pheno of Super Silver Haze Dinafem used in Royal Haze? I heard it was a Shanti cut...but which year of SSH? That old school cut is amazing