What's new

different pics of what i got going

Amoralchemistry

Hey Bigscoot these ladies look awesome! What did you think of the Cali Purple Diesel? I got a few beans from a buddy in the bay area and haven't popped em yet. I notice it isn't in your current lineup, what did ya think?

Thanks for the pics

bigscoot

legal medical grower got my card & paper work 2 pr
Veteran
scoot, how does the odorsok perform with all those stinkers?
disco B-they do the job brotha 4sure

Hey bud, your Chem #4 looks like it's gonna be rocking a good yield!

:rasta:
i hope so i need it

bro that coco got them ladies growing crazy
no doubt brotha

Lookin' KILLER scoot! I just got a few of those Socal MK cuts. How do you like it?
so far so good but slow vegger 4sure

Nice work!
thanks 4 the kind word

bigscoot

legal medical grower got my card & paper work 2 pr
Veteran
pre98 bubba

i made her jillybean x elite's ultimate chemdog male aka CHEMBEAN

my hydro store hehe

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
LOL big D?? Whut? Man I'm tripping!... damn amnesia ffs...;)

BIGSCOOT!!! ... they're still awesome plants mate, I'm just confused :D

*mistress*

Veteran
my hydro store hehe
:D...
that big jug of pro-tekt should last @ least a yr or 2;). not much of that needed to be effective...
floralicious bloom seems same as floralicious+, for >coins. same actual ingredients... can get gal of floralicious bloom for same # as tiny amount of the '+'... the f-bloom was a product 1st... they added some micro-organisms to the '+', but results seem better w/ regular 1-1-1 f-bloom.

most 'grow' formula (flora nova grow, floralicious grow, etc) seem to be >effective than the bloom formulae.

so... all gh 'grow' nutes replaced w/ calcium nitrate (15.5n-0p-0k-19ca), while using fnb, maxi-b, etc... w/ 1/2-1 tsp epsom salts, is usually complete solution. this manner, use only bloom nutes, delete un-needed veg nutes, supply n thru-out, & never have issue w/ cal or mg...

:yes: on the molasses, too!

enjoy your garden!