What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Did You Throw Out Your Census Form?

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
If we are gong to generalize, can we pick the people in America working 3 jobs to pay healthcare to be the ambassadors of your post? There are plenty of hard working Americans..

its the same as a mexican working his one job and working 14-16 hrs a day.. Dont get it twisted i want the illegals out of here too. but damn brother americans are focking lazy.. you cant argue that.. And i am one of the americans working a coupla different jobs i free lance.. and i work my regular and i fight... So you preaching to the preacher himself.... peace n pufs..

edit: my neighbor is mexican he himself moved out to another state and left his family here to go find work.. Do you think my american friend woulda done that NOPE!! he and his wife get on welfare, ebt, and she is in school occuring tons of student loans and she started school when she got out of HS she is focking 30 yrs old now still using or govt.. yea right.. fuck that shit.. Now that is generalizing..

sackO

I dont send it in...... I like to wait for the census takers to knock on my door. When they do I am curtious and polite. I give them my name and the info they need from me, and when they ask who lives with me I tell them...

I have 1 wife, 6 mistresses, 35 children and 17 adults living in my house, thank you have a nice evening and shut the door.

My civic duty is done! plus you what that commercial says right.......... you get funds for your city by filling this out...

so by that standard, I look at it like my city will get TONS-O-FUNDS....... right????

nah didnt think so....... thats why I LIE

humble1

crazaer at overgrow 2.0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just told my wife to do it after she got done baking me a tray of brownies and pouring my beer into a chilled mug. lol.
Census data about race is used by a wide variety of sources for numerous reasons, other than how to allocate representatives. Generally this data is used for the greatest good, IMO, in divvying up HHS (health&human services) funds for minorities and tracking disease prevalence in different groups by the CDC. But I heard all that on NPR, so I must be a liberal whack-job and my opinions immediately discarded.

K

kannubis

I filled out 2 of em yesterday; one at home and one at the office to say there was zero pipples residing at the office location. Now if I can get my wife to put the one from home in the outgoing mail, we will be done with it for awhile.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"When you do the math, it's easy to see what an accurate count of residents can do for your community. Better infrastructure. More services. A brighter tomorrow for everyone. In fact, the information the census collects helps to determine how more than $400 billion dollars of federal funding each year is spent on infrastructure and services like"
Thats a quote from the census page, it helps for seniors to get more services, idk, its not like they dont know what they want to know anyway, throwing it away is only going to bring someone to your house.

zomg1

Yes, they play a huge role in ruining our economy. Sapping our social services, bastardizing our language and culture, bringing down our wage scale, taking jobs from legal Americans (note:10% unemployment), and committing crimes at a much higher rate than "legal" Americans.
And we do have a couple of politicos who still have some integrity who are fighting this plague. No other country in the world allows this crap, and we shouldn't either.

This is the stupidest shit i've ever read.

If your livelihood is threatened by some mexican who walked across the border with tattered jeans, no shoes, no understanding of our language, and a complete lack of any sort of education... you're probably a HUGE loser and I can't help but feel sorry for you :tiphat:

Haps

stone fool
Veteran
If ya don;t fill it out, s'OK with me, just please don't use our roads, they are for citizens who exist.

C

cork144

you only legally have to write down your full name and others names who live in the house, you get tricked into filling the rest,

RetroGrow

Veteran
Yeah, fuck the stupid public schools! And the fire department, and the cops! Fuck the city and county you live in, they have enough money from the state and feds! Man, if everyone did this, it would be SOO great! Every city would get ZERO tax dollars.

Gotta agree, the public schools are stupid, and fuck the cops for sure, as they are the ones trying to lock us up. We wouldn't want to deprive them of the funds needed to fuck us over.
As far as every city getting zero tax dollars: what a crock of shit that is.
Since our government is corrupt to the core, I tend to the opposite of what they want me to do. After all, we are all criminals, and they want us in jail. Keep the government out of my business and I am happy.

johnnyla

Veteran
Why do you remain in the US if you feel the government is so messed up as to not participate in something as simple as the census?

That is almost like saying, "fuck these red lights, the government sucks."

Further, are you aware that illegal immigrants play a huge role in our economy, and that is the reason no politician, liberal or conservative, will seriously put a stop to them coming over the border?

Do you really believe it continues to happen because of government corruption? That sounds so silly to me when its obvious the economy would be fucked damn near overnight if the flow of illegal workers and immigrants was stopped.

Sorry dude but Americans stopped taking the kind of jobs that illegal immigrants do a long time ago. Gonna be another 10-20 years before robots can reliably do those jobs, so like, you and your dad can go pick fruit for 3 bucks an hour, we can let the immigrants do it, or we can let the government take over farms because even more massive subsidies will be required so that the farmers themselves can eat.

My 2 cents at least.

KEEP REPEATING A LIE. It's still a lie. Name the year and month in the USA there was a shortage of workers that affected commerce. YOU CANNOT.

americans did not give up those jobs. there was never a shortage on produce during the 1980s when there millions fewer illegals.

there was never a problem getting vegetables picked, or hotel rooms cleaned, or cooks in kitchens, before they came. they cause way more problems here than any positive contribuition, BY FAR.

college kids used to work retail, fast food etc.

i don't know who picked fruit in the 80s but never remember a shortage that necessitated importing 4th grade level educated undocumented untraceable freeloaders from south of the border.

good luck trying to find that illegal bean after he rips you, rapes your daughter, smacks you while DUI and hits and runs, or whatever. he is undocuemnted and hence invisible and untrackable.

and with the real unemployment rate at or above 20% Yes there are people who would take that work. and sorry, but it is against federal law to pay someone $3 an hour.

In these trying times it should be treasonous to be aiding and abbetting Illegal Aliens in any manner whatsoever. It's truly traitorous. We need to take care of our own.

god bless amerika.

groady-ho

as is all-too-common in my life, I succumbed to my
Veteran
all this hate for our gov't and america, why? it doesn't matter what our gov't says or does not everyone will be happy..i say if you don't like it here give up any benes you get and haul your ass to another country..
y'all should be ashamed of yourselves for the hate and disgust you display..

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
yer a fucking idiot.

americans did not give up those jobs. there was never a shortage on produce during the 1980s when there millions fewer illegals.

there was never a problem before they came. they cause way more problems here than any positive contribuition, BY FAR.

We've had undocumented workers since America was a food exporter. How far do you want to go back, the 1930s? How about 1890?

college kids used to work retail, fast food etc.

They still do. More college kids working today then ever before.

i don't know who picked fruit in the 80s but never remember a shortage because we didn't have any 4th grade level educated undocumented untraceable freeloaders running aroun.d

Oh yes we did, you just don't remember.

good luck trying to find that illegal bean after he rips you, rapes your daughter or whatever. he is undocuemnted and hence invisible.

Whatever.

ithinkiam

I plan to bullshit it and mail it back. Or maybe just write down the number of people there are. But that's it.

johnnyla

Veteran
We've had undocumented workers since America was a food exporter. How far do you want to go back, the 1930s? How about 1890?

They still do. More college kids working today then ever before.

Oh yes we did, you just don't remember.

Whatever.

right that's why you cannot for the life of you name the month and year there was a food shortage or interruption of commerce in the united states from a shortage of workers.

you must live in the midwest. move to Veitnam California and tell me about imigration.

Latest posts

Latest posts