What's new

Did You See BOG Genetics On Geraldo?

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Hey Gypsy like I said there's many of us who could make f2's here in cali, some probably a lot quicker than I can. If BOG is cool with it I think a lot of people would be very grateful.

Yeah......they sure would make a great 'Freebie'......or ICM auction fundraiser......can't see the harm in that....

irieeyes808

Aww man I wish I would have seen that. Marijuana is the scurge of youth and humanity, it is the devil's weed. it is sponsored by deviant groups, Immorality the beast of illusion....LOL

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
I never got the chance to grow any of BOG's genetics, I left it to late and kick myself regular for it, BOG I pray that you and Gypsy can work something out for all the growers across the world, you would be creating great Karma, heck I'd fly over to California in the morning to get a 10 pack of your sacred herb and give it a home in my garden forever. Get something going guys......please

B

Bud Greenleaf

Cool - that's great. Did I see something about Reeferman doing the same? I think he was doing a cut price deal for some med patients.

I think thats great when sukcessfull seed guys help out, are there any others?

Makes me want to buy there seeds when I hear that they are not charging monies, and giving prophets to med clubs.

OK, Mister Obama, now do you see what the conmuntity is doing? Bring down that wall of prohabition.

Yea, BOG and Reeferman - congradulations.

kurdunkle

what if i went to california for example and purchased a kg of your seeds, then flew back to where ever i came from and began to sell them over the internet ,, what sort of implications does that have for you ?
Like its not like you are selling anything illegally is it? .

I think you would need to be a qualified medical patient in the state to make the transaction within the guidelines of the law. After that BOG would have no liability, I would assume.

kurdunkle

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
I think you would need to be a qualified medical patient in the state to make the transaction within the guidelines of the law. After that BOG would have no liability, I would assume.

kurdunkle

but then what if a "unknown" qualified medical patient bought the KG of seed and then sold them to "donald" and he jumped on the "plane" flew them home and sold them?...not bogs fault...not bogs doing..

a seed seller is supposedly selling bogs seeds now...and has been since he left(are they his ? are they not? but there in "bogs" name and the whole world can buy)...and as we can see bogs not in jail??????

not trying push the issue really ...but if my thoughts help you can pay me in my weight in bog seeds :D .HH. =]-~

C

cracker420

bog, thanks for all of your knowledge and help that you have provided to everyone. i have alot of respect for you. have a great evening buddy.

Latest posts

Latest posts