What's new

Diary of a Hydro Raid

t.o.med

theres the bc i remember theve been doing that shit since the 90s. knock n talk get you to let them in then take dope and usually equipment then leave with no charges. btw this doesnt happen in all parts of canada get raided any where else and there hauling your ass off to jail.this is why i never answer the door for anybody. good luck finding a new spot gs dont lose your positive attitude.

U

ureapwhatusow

Day 8
-kidney association came and took away Lesabre
-dump run

Spent the night at friends. Peace GS

In my mind the only thing that is relavent now is your well being

glad to see not letting it destroy you

hope it turns out to bring more joy that heartache in the end

U

ureapwhatusow

theres the bc i remember theve been doing that shit since the 90s. knock n talk get you to let them in then take dope and usually equipment then leave with no charges. btw this doesnt happen in all parts of canada get raided any where else and there hauling your ass off to jail.this is why i never answer the door for anybody. good luck finding a new spot gs dont lose your positive attitude.

my feeling is that if they did arrest everyone and charge them after taking down the grow there could be legal resistence and it coudl challenge the emergency provision to fire.electrical inspections

one good lawyer could easily challenge them and make the PROVE emergency in each case and if clients were sitting on boat loads of charges it would make sense

i think thats why they do not take the equipment

seems like they are avoiding escalating it to any real court challenge

if they had to go get a warrant, and could have reason to get one

say on the grounds of emergency electrical or fire inspection they would have grounds and rights and hard on to crucify you in court

seems the the right to serve a emergency fire inspection warrant due to high electricty use woudl be hard to avoid if they allow it where you live

i dont know just some considerings on the matter

trying to judge by their actions what their strategy is

IWanaGetHiSoHi

ps.They took nothing but the power,gas and the live plants. Upstairs the drying room and all my jars were intact. Also had a lb. of cubensis, an oz. of cyanescens ,8 cyan spore prints,200 hits of acid and 1/2 gram of dmt. Peace GS
So you're not just a weed grower. You're a drug dealer who is Proud of what they got away with instead of being humbled by this reality slap. Why did you freely admit all this at IC Mag? You don't think this admission could hurt your case if the wrong RCMP saw it? You've given up way too much info IMHO.

Che

Veteran
What case? He's not being charged.. as far as the Vancouver Police are concerned he's already lost everything.

As mentioned above, Vancouver is one of the only places where this kind of thing flies.. get busted in Ontario with 5K+ and you're getting time.

U

ureapwhatusow

"Also had a lb. of cubensis, an oz. of cyanescens ,8 cyan spore prints,200 hits of acid and 1/2 gram of dmt"

in all honesty i've seen far more grandiose head stashes myself

i don't see any drugs that come from Babylon so judge not lest ye be judged

TLoft13

Ok for those of you that are unaware some years back most communities in the lower mainland passed legislation allowing "Fire inspections" or "Hydro safety inspections". Fire inspections involved a fireman, hydro worker{Power Company}, a cop and an animal control officer. Hydro safety is Hydro worker, cop and animal control at least. The city of Surrey for instance claims to have removed 75% of grows in this manner. Peace GS

ps. Like I said no charges laid. What lawyer do you mean?

WTF has an animal control officer to do with all that?!
Living with your cattle in the same room hasn't been trendy for 100-300 years?

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
wow sorry to hear your shit got taken down good thing they let you go where im from they will fucking rape you lol

hamstring

Veteran
GS
Sorry to hear and much respect for coming on to help the community with you misfortune. Pulling up a seat to learn more.

IWanaGetHiSoHi

Just because he hasn't been charged doesn't mean he won't be. I wonder how many busts/seizures went down Just Like This? Probably just this one. I can spell out some What If type scenarios that will explain why posting the psychedelic stash menu was Retarded. And ... If GSs honesty about having more than just some weed growing lands him some serious time all of you will feel real stupid with him. Be sure to get on his visiting list. So shoot me for wanting to keep the weed site about weed. I think this sounds like BS anyhow. I'm Off to find better fiction.

t.o.med

Just because he hasn't been charged doesn't mean he won't be. I wonder how many busts/seizures went down Just Like This? Probably just this one. I can spell out some What If type scenarios that will explain why posting the psychedelic stash menu was Retarded. And ... If GSs honesty about having more than just some weed growing lands him some serious time all of you will feel real stupid with him. Be sure to get on his visiting list. So shoot me for wanting to keep the weed site about weed. I think this sounds like BS anyhow. I'm Off to find better fiction.

chances are very slim the crown will try and prosecute. gs is not even close to the only one this has happened to. just because things happen one way where you live that doesnt make it fiction. its funny how so many people cant believe something unless they see it with there own eyes and are so quick to call somebody a liar when they have no idea what there talking about.

G

Green Supreme

What cracks me up is the hate I am receiving for no charges laid. I wonder if those folks would hate themselves in my situation? I live here for this reason, do I need a better one lol? Thanks for all the kind words. I am starting to see why no one starts thread like this,although still believe it is necessary. Peace GS

rooted

GS sorry you got hit :joint: will blaze some pure kush for the fallen garden

it's great that you didn't get charged, sounds like they've got too much else to do

much respect for posting your experiences, fuck the haters! people need to know this stuff to help protect themselves

good luck getting a new grow going! :wave:

antimatter

Veteran
What cracks me up is the hate I am receiving for no charges laid. I wonder if those folks would hate themselves in my situation? I live here for this reason, do I need a better one lol? Thanks for all the kind words. I am starting to see why no one starts thread like this,although still believe it is necessary. Peace GS

I hate the fact that you let them in, worst case scenario is your landlord finds out gives 24 hours notice to enter which gives plenty of time for you to clean up, EFSI teams give 24 hours notice for power cut if you don't let them in or don't answer your door and than if you want your power back you gotta let them in.. it takes over a month for them to get a warrant unless you were stealing hydro but im sure your landlord would want to inspect way before that.

Im really happy they didn't lay any charges thats fantastic but losing everything is just not worth it if it can be simply avoided. There is good reason why alot of growers don't smoke all day long or never we can't think straight in situations like this.

P

Paranoid one

That is some crazy shit!

Yeah i wouldn't let them in either. Wouldn't even answer the door...

so what now? lay low for a few months? or are you going to start up another grow?

Kootenay

Holy shit GS! Just saw this....Sorry to hear of such bullshit! I hope everything is going to be alright. talk to you soon.

Peace
Koot.