What's new

Diary of a Hydro Raid

johnyhash

Cannabis Connoisseur
ICMag Donor
Thanks for taking the time to share your raid story, it is good to hear no charges laid. I was wondering out of the 45 strains you had, wich ones where your most prized. Stay positive mate.
JH

G

Green Supreme

Day 2
-took apart entertainment center and computer
-small packing
-Inquired into funds

Slept at house, last night with buddy there. Peace GS

G

Green Supreme

Well, I collect elite cuts so they were all prizes to me, but many will be recovered. Peace GS

G

Green Supreme

Day 3
-packed dishes
-more small packing
-first internet contact
-Acquired funds
-First shower

Slept at the house. Peace GS

G

Green Supreme

Day 4
-shower and told my sister I was busted
-packed kitchen appliances
-packed pots and pans
-went to puff with Marihuanaman

Slept at the house. Peace GS

G

Green Supreme

Day 5
-break down drying room
-packed hash

Realized the value of day light. House is dark by just after 4. Slept in the house. Peace GS

G

Green Supreme

Day 6
-canceled internet
-dealt with fish tank, all fish were dead
-bagged dirt in grow
-packed pots in grow

Slept in house. Peace GS

antimatter

Veteran
Some sad news, but let this be a warning to you never ever ever let EFSI teams in, let them leave there notice on the door instead. Next step would be to clean everything up so they can do there inspection and you can get your power hooked back up. If you did those things 1. you would of avoided being busted 2. you would of kept your record cleaner 3. you could of saved your landlord from all the grief hes gonna have selling the house because now its labelled as a growhouse and banks don't like financing growhouses 3. your landlord has to pay to have the power/gas hooked up and have inspections done.

You were not doing anything righteous, you basically caused your landlord a bunch of grief and yourself.

Goodluck.

nnep

This story is strange, how come you weren't arrested immediately and booked until court date? Is it that different up there? How come you've got off scott free 3 times now without any charges pressed? And where are you planing on going since you're packing?

G

Green Supreme

Day 7
-took apart both grow rooms
-packed bulbs and rest of pots
-took apart swamper and exhaust
-made moving arrangements
-made arrangements to have he Lesabre removed from the yard

Slept in the house and it was quite cold. Peace GS

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
damn GS, sorry to hear about that shit...

but always remember...

"every new beginning comes from some other beginnings end... "

G

Green Supreme

In Vancouver the Police department has a group called the Green Team, they follow tips and then do warranted smash and grabs.They smash all your equipment and grab your plants, nugs, paraphernalia and it seems what ever else they want.Shut off power and gas. Then leave no charges laid. Its part of why Iive where I do. The rest I covered earlier in the thread. Peace GS

ps sorry for not having cash enough to own my grow. Peace GS

G

Green Supreme

Day 8
-kidney association came and took away Lesabre
-dump run

Spent the night at friends. Peace GS

O

organizedcrime

ok sorry i posted like a dick but id just like to say that you are doing a favour by posting your experience but the thing is you let them in, you talked to them, you answered questions. all big bad things to do. i dont want anyone else to read this and get the idea that talking to cops is a good thing.

O

organizedcrime

I wouldn't doubt that charges will be filed later as soon as your turn comes around if this is all true. They do have a backlog of cases that must be dealt with through the busy holiday season. Sorry about your luck.

sometimes they just dont get around to it and the grower gets lucky. its up to crown to lay charges. police just reccomend them. GreenSupreme is in the clear i guarantee you. unless they call him and want to "talk" and he agrees. then hes fucked. but still 3 times lucky man, id really re think it. a grower here once said : get busted once call it a stupid mistake, twice, time to start thinking about new line of work. id avoid your former landlord also. hes going to be pissed. if you have some money from your grow maybe do a good deed and help him pay to get the hydro and gas reconnected.

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
In Vancouver the Police department has a group called the Green Team, they follow tips and then do warranted smash and grabs.They smash all your equipment and grab your plants, nugs, paraphernalia and it seems what ever else they want.Shut off power and gas. Then leave no charges laid. Its part of why Iive where I do. The rest I covered earlier in the thread. Peace GS

ps sorry for not having cash enough to own my grow. Peace GS

why would you want to live in an area where there is a specific force out there to find you? even IF all they do is end your grow?

why not live somewhere without a green team, where they focus on other things other then busting weed growers?

G

Green Supreme

Day 9
day off

Slept at a friends house. Gonna call it a night. Peace GS

Dimebagg

alot of hot heads in here. Laws are different everywhere, dont naysay someone about something you dont know about.

Thanks for sharing the experience, its nice to see more positive thinking, and like you said, it'll just make things better in the long run. Good luck with the rest of your journey

cannabi

I guess a lot of us are just mad because we know that if we were busted with even ONE plant, we'd be going to jail for 3-5 years. Getting raiding on 7000 watts and getting a slap on the wrist and absolutely no charges filed or fines to pay? Then do that three times? Seems unreal to me.

Still, congrats on not getting hauled away for the third time. Maybe my country will be that lenient someday.