What's new

detroit, cleveland and columbus warehouse party/rave scene from 1995 to 2000

Jahnice

thicker skin in training
ICMag Donor
:ying:sounds like you were deep into the scene demon trich.

thanks for saving her life. she probably never got to say it you personally but i am sure she appreciated the help.:ying:

DemonTrich

Veteran
mmmmm
ketamine
ketaset
ketajet

ahh the good ole days of doing a small rail (yes, we did rails, not bumps) and diving down the ole K hole for a trip.

vertigo0007

damn demontrich, do we know eachother? haha. what crew you talkin bout? makes me think youre part of what was refered to as the "middle school crew".....

Last edited:

shithawk420

Veteran
Damn that shit sounds scary.makes me glad I was never in the rave scene.I like some of the music though

DemonTrich

Veteran
damn demontrich, do we know eachother? haha. what crew you talkin bout? makes me think youre part of what was refered to as the "middle school crew".....

im sure ive bumped into thousands of peeps back in the day. sorry id rather not post up our old production companies name. not sure how the whole statute of limitations thing works.

Damn that shit sounds scary.makes me glad I was never in the rave scene.I like some of the music though

don't be skerd. lol it was safer than any night club ive even been in. I only seen 1 fight at a rave and ive been to well over 500+ in my lifetime in 2 states. that was from a guy ripping off a dealer. in a night club fights happen all night long due to alcohol.

Wiklid

im sure ive bumped into thousands of peeps back in the day. sorry id rather not post up our old production companies name. not sure how the whole statute of limitations thing works.

Hello, this is the Detroit Police Department and we'd like to talk with you about your experience at the "whorehouse" building on Concord St. pictured here
4hbiwp.jpg
We'd also like to discuss your time at the Russian run chop shop. We're looking for the chopped limo that served as a DJ deck.

Hah, naw just kidding. Who are you? And more importantly, how can I get those mixes?

Butternut and Tillman
Mound and Outer Drive
"the house" on Joseph Campau and Hunt
underneath the Ambassador Bridge
the Firehouse
Four Bears
Record Time
dubTech
CDX Chris Remy
Wilhelm K
Jeffrey Woodward
SQUISH