Designated Growers Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ah. Thanks for the correction.

So, what's to stop a distributor from growing a hundred pounds and kicking 85 out the back door and selling 15 'on paper'?

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It is a shame that ICMag won't let us meet one another. I have a few job opportunities for growers.

Just lit up another 20 lighter yesterday and don't really wanna grow at it. To overwhelmed. Infact, I am so overwhelmed by work that im switching back to soil from coco.

My GF and I have to water 1300 plants now with the new spot open A DAY. Brutal. Switching to dirt gets me every 2nd day off to do plant maintenance. Spray, deleaf, tie...etc

Pangea

Veteran
Ah. Thanks for the correction.

So, what's to stop a distributor from growing a hundred pounds and kicking 85 out the back door and selling 15 'on paper'?

Risk vs reward. Same thing that stops LD's of other controlled substances from selling their product through the black market.

If the minister has reasonable grounds that there is diversion they can revoke your license. Any actual proof of diversion would result in possible criminal charges.

TURBD

It is a shame that ICMag won't let us meet one another. I have a few job opportunities for growers.

Just lit up another 20 lighter yesterday and don't really wanna grow at it. To overwhelmed. Infact, I am so overwhelmed by work that im switching back to soil from coco.

My GF and I have to water 1300 plants now with the new spot open A DAY. Brutal. Switching to dirt gets me every 2nd day off to do plant maintenance. Spray, deleaf, tie...etc

It is too bad. As I know 1 (broke ass) guy atleast that sits around all day every day who is licenced and really fn board. With no weed till march.

TURBD

It also sounds like some drip lines on a timer would help lighten your load.
No point taking a step back when it's not needed.

Pangea

Veteran
PUPL and DPPL licenses, through the justice system, will ultimately be forced back into the regulations. There will be a year period where the current and new regulations co-exist. I would go as far to say that the reason that PUPL and DPPL were not included in the new regs was simple posturing to the incessant bureaucrats. The only reason PUPL and DPPL exist now is because of forced action through the justice system, whom they know will, once again, side with patients.

Ultimately we will have Personal Production, Designated Production, and Commercial Production of cannabis for medicinal use. Available from your corner pharmacy or through mail order.

teemu shalanie

WeeDGamE StannisBaratheoN
Veteran
I feel that if I as a med patient , If I am excepted to buy meds. I will need to be able to smell it look at it examine it , I not sure how many people will be interested in buying something b4 they even see it ?
TS

O

OneTokeOver

Not defending the program in any manner whatsoever, but, I gotta say that before I grew for myself and was buying off the street there wasn't a whole lot of product inspection going on prior to purchase.

I feel that if I as a med patient , If I am excepted to buy meds. I will need to be able to smell it look at it examine it , I not sure how many people will be interested in buying something b4 they even see it ?
TS

DrFever

Veteran
You know i quickly read thru it kinda sucks for the medical growers that actually grew there little amounts for them selfs , again you should ask the other 20,000 med growers that profited on the side as well ???? and really fucked it all up i am sure.
The government results are from studies not just over night. I am sure i will get freaked on this matter but fck me this is so stupid ???
You here some guy with a sore back and nothing but MJ does the trick like fck man
I for one Have broken my back litterally broke ever god dam bone in my body and can assure you Robitussin does the trick hahahaha
you know you got some god dam person living on tax payors money either being Aish, or some other stupid program thinking canada owes you something , you know back in the day Normal people would walk into the bush and die with dignity what put stress and hardship on family member's and TAX payors ?????
Bottom line they made it to easy for a doctor to give a patient the right to grow weed which lets face it is Illegal Period.
I find it ironic how some med growers can't work cause of there back or other issues yet have no problems picking up 20 - 40 pound plants and moving it from veg room to flower room. yet they crawl into the doctors office screaming pain Fck off
Again Thank the abusers who screwed everything up for the few that grew for them selfs
Anyone allowed to grow via license should be litterally on there death bed anyways.
that is it that is all last resort like my sister who died from cancer but got mj thru a doctors prescription , like another person i know who is legit HE is dieing from AIDS <--- legit he is walkin DEAD
Everyone is saying This is BS, bla bla bla this might turn out for the select few to be very good , government can monitor your grow, so your distrubuting it properly not underground selling partial grows etc.
You run it like a real business life is good that is for the ones who got cash and a proper place to grow legit ????
and for the others that can;t hey listen i got a oil well in my back yard does that mean i get free fuel ??? nope i got to pay at the pump like everyone else
maybe play it smarter like put a add in paper to get partners yea 50 med patients team up for big grow operation done deal not that big of expense per person now to go legit start up a company name search a name everyone is share holder going to government with a business plan not just some limping clown going there

TURBD

So I should be dead to need pain killers?
Funny I don't see you bitching about the dr.s handing out perks and Oxys like candy to people for the same shit.
You broke your back? That's awesome. Is it still broken? No they fixed it.
I often wish I did break my back because it would have been fixed. Instead they said I had nerve damage for 2 years. Then after I was still in major pain after 8 more years and 5 MRI's the finally found out what was wrong. It wasn't nerves after all. Did they say sorry or even a oops our bad? Nope.
I guess I should continue to take the meds that fuck up my liver and made me shit blood instead of having weed?
Yea it's me fucking the system with a bad back.
Your a fn doushbag.
I guess because some people fucked the system, everyone does.
I have got 0 weed so far and have put myself in pain to build a place to grow.
It has fucked me up worse than I was, just to get off the opiates.
Thanks. Maybe I should get aids or cancer. Then I would be worthy of my licence.

beanja

No one should have the right over anyone to grow when the street value for a pound is over 2000 . If a doc in BC says people can grow and one individual is allowed 149 plants and so on and so on ..... Come on people you cant see the problem here . Fuck the program ! Decrim for every fuckin person that wants to smoke weed , 6 plants for every household like colorado, whatever 6 plants grows you keep, no matter how much .
Everyone crying the sky is falling , I wonder why ? Grow your own , just like the old days when no one had licenses to hide behind.

LEDNewbie

Veteran
I think they should have just revamped the system. Give more realistic plant counts to people that can grow for themselves. 6-20 plants max. None of this 200+ plant licenses.

Then for people who can not grow for themselves, then have these bigger grow business' so people can purchase there medicine.

Its always one fucking extreme to the other:rolleyes:

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
Not defending the program in any manner whatsoever, but, I gotta say that before I grew for myself and was buying off the street there wasn't a whole lot of product inspection going on prior to purchase.

Yes... but you quickly found who had what quality and when it declined/changed you were free to seek it elsewhere from another source.

Stay Safe! :blowbubbles:

Green Supreme

Veteran
Cannabis is not so insidious it should only be available to the very sick. It should be allowed for anyone.

Only thing I see keeping cannabis illegal now is ego. If they end prohibition, means many folks were persecuted unnecessarily. Lives destroyed, for what will then seem like no reason. Influential people will be looked at like fools, for so adamantly pushing the prohibition agenda to keep their incomes. All those prisoners they would have to pay restitution too... It all seems so difficult, lol. Peace GS

C

c-ray

from medpot marc @ http://www.medpot.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=98535&st=500#entry199790

If 'Hellth' Canada really intends to treat 'medical marihuana' like any other prescribed medicine, they shouldn't tell doctors that they cannot prescribe more than 5 grams per day or 150 grams per month, and compensation should be available.

Many patients actually have more than 5 grams per day prescribed..like myself who is prescribed 10 grams per day since 9 years.

NONE ever died from a marijuana overdose.

NONE wants to suffer needlessly, so I'm afraid that many patients will start buying some 'marihuana' at cheaper prices from 'illegal' growers, and 'organized crime' (or the black market) will expand and flourish more than before!

Is this what Leona Aglukkaq and her cop friends want?

Green Supreme

Veteran
Ok so some one started a rumor that Commissionaires offices were no good for record checks. Make sure the office is certified by the RCMP, perhaps even the person at the desk. Not all Commissionaires are linked to the RCMP. HC will not accept checks from non RCMP affiliated offices. Have a friend who's record check just went through from a Commissionaires to HC and HC accepted it. Peace GS

C

c-ray

they also do checks for industrial hemp licenses, the place I phoned, but apparently not for dg's..

C

c-ray

from http://www.cannabisculture.com/cont...nst-Canadas-New-Medical-Marijuana-Regulations

Fight The MMPR: A Call to Action Against Canada's New Medical Marijuana Regulations
By Ted Smith, Cannabis Culture - Monday, January 7 2013

CANNABIS CULTURE - If you believe in the right to use cannabis, then now is the time to do something about it.

There could not be a more important time to add your voice to the growing chorus of citizens who are calling for legalization. There could not be a better time to join forces with other like-minded people as the momentum shifts against prohibition. There could not be a more critical time to counter the Conservative government's rhetoric.

This is a historical moment in Canadian cannabis history and you can be a part of it. You can start by helping to protest against the new regulations
that will no longer allow patients to grow their own legal medicine. Whether you currently use cannabis as medicine or not is irrelevant, for if we lose the legal ability to grow personal medicine now it could be a long time before we get it back.

Time is short. There is a brief time period the government is accepting comments, ending Feb 28, 2013. We must do everything we can to raise awareness about this backwards step, encouraging concerned citizens to voice their opinion by every means possible.

On Thursday, February 21, 2013 the International Hempology 101 Society will organize rallies at MP offices across the country to protest the MMPR. On the same day we will organize a phone jam aimed at the Minister responsible for Health Canada, Leona Aglukkaq, giving those unable to physically attend a rally a chance to stick a wrench in the system, too. We will encourage others to write to newspapers around the same time, in a last ditch attempt to raise awareness about this deplorable move by the federal government.

While we will not be able to coordinate an event at every MP office, we can at least focus on some prominent members of parliament. It is better than doing nothing in the vain hope the public will wake up to this nightmare. Even if all we do is educate some of the staff and random citizens with our signs, then we have accomplished more than we could sitting at home.

Without an existing network to coordinate these rallies it will be a little scrambled. We are creating a web page to provide a list of offices that people have committed going to and will also build a facebook page to attract more protesters. The best time to hold these protests is 11 am, as that is not too early for patients to get to the location and still gives the press lots of time to spread the story throughout the day.

http://www.fightthemmpr.ca

https://www.facebook.com/groups/177176089072932/?notif_t=group_added_to_...

Aside from making signs, another great way to get attention, if you have a licence to grow, is to bring a plant with you. An image of a patient, or several, desperately holding a plant can have a lasting impact on people walking by and gives the media something to add to the story that makes the government's plan seems all the more severe. It is only a plant, after all.

These rallies will not be limited to members of the Conservative government but will occur at MP offices of all parties. Individual Members of Parliament and their staff should have an opportunity to meet the people that are affected the most by this law so they can see that the vast majority of medical cannabis users are nice, average folks. Those MPs in opposition who have spoke out against the MMPR should be given credit for stepping up to the plate and those who have remained silent so far should be encouraged to make a statement.

Though we do not expect the Harper government to suddenly wake up and change their minds, it is important that we voice our opposition to their plans and that we try to win the hearts and minds of the public. By showing how the Conservatives hurt sick citizens, we can undermine their support and build allies in this campaign.

This will not be the only attempt to fight these new regulations but it is important to do what we can while the period for comments is still open. Another strategy is a class action lawsuit being led by veteran lawyer John Conroy. Hundreds of patients have started putting money into an account to support John in this endeavor. More information will be available in the next issue of the newspaper.

Of course many will simply resist these regulations by continuing to grow after the licences start to expire on Oct 1, 2013. Do doubt there will be many cases before the courts challenging the government's attempt to take this plant away from the sick and dying. While I believe the courts will agree that patients have a constitutional right to grow their own medicine, it might not come until many have suffered going without medicine or living with extraordinary stress.

Ultimately I am convinced that the legalization of cannabis is possible around the world, especially after such an incredible year. However, these regulations are a big step back for patients, a big step back for the entire country, and we need to resist them every way possible. Opening up the market to legal commercial operators should not come at the expense of patients.

Please join us Thurs Feb 21 as we protest against the MMPR.

http://www.fightthemmpr.ca

Read Health Canada's Marihuana for Medical Purposes Regulations.

Read the Submission of the Beyond Prohibition Foundation in response to proposed improvements to Health Canada's Marihuana Medical Access Program.

Status
Not open for further replies.